swiver

Sep 13, 2020
Well what i was trying to convey is that in your character profile you dont have "quirks" basically the mc is an empty canvas even if you as the person playing the mc have quirks like dominance or submisivenes or whatever well the mc simply dont have any and is forced to unilatery accept or decline the quirks of the girls cause they have them and your character not, painting the canvas that is your character, it would be awesome to select from a list at character creation and be able to force them on the girls on a added extra empty slot in their profile the same as they try to force them on you, or simply a mechanic of the type give and take to trade quirks like i accept this quirk of yours if you accept this quirk of mine, for example, i would gladly accept being dominated and die by snu snu from Laura in exchange of the second of his quirk being me the one who is protective of her instead of her being protective of me, or i would accept the domination of Jean in exchange of being treated as the big brother instead of the little brother, instead of shutting off completely the quirks that i dont like from them as it is now, that would be true realism-true forced realism instead of convenient forced realism that is used at the moment in my honest opinion.

But well as i said in my previous post that is just my opinion so take no offence on it, i know theres probably ppl out there that like every quirk on every girl and accept them all as they are.
I thought each of the girls' respective two quirks were individually optional, they not?

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Quirks:
Until end of Summer, there are this many opportunities to encourage/discourage quirks:
13x Rogue.History.update("submissiveness_encouraged")
8x Rogue.History.update("masochism_encouraged")
8x Laura.History.update("dominance_encouraged")
6x Laura.History.update("protectiveness_encouraged")
9x Jean.History.update("dominance_encouraged")
8x Jean.History.update("siblings_encouraged")

Whenever you encourage a quirk (thumb-up) at least two times more than discouraging it, the quirk will be added to the girl's database. Enc-Disc >= 2 = Quirk added.
There are definitely checks if a quirk has been encouraged or discouraged before, what will change dialogue accordingly although without significant story impact so far.
The girls will keep offering the mentioned numbers of opportunities to either encourage their behavior or not.
At least until end of Winter, there is no real disadvantage in discouraging the girls' quirks. Sometimes you get even a little more points as reward when denying, or often no points at all no matter whatever you choose to do in these special decisions.
If someone doesn't like these, discourage them, but there is no real way to completely shut their special behavior off for the rest of the story so far. These are pesky quirks after all that can be hardly get rid off.
We'll have to see what new girls in the future will offer.
I personally like the quirks a lot and love being the lil bro and feel safe in the arms of a wild strong-girl. And if you got a bad day, there is always Rogue eagerly anticipating her good slappin.

About player quirks:
Having non-pink/brown skin color or inhuman ears has sometimes dialogue support, besides visuals during the hookup actions.

The dialogue choices give a little freedom being more arse or not, but it's true that being ass - typically the last dialogue option - usually leads to stat point reductions what no one really wants.
Blame it to the goody girls maybe that they similarly react to harsh words and can't be impressed like an evildoer.

Next, there are also Determined (full moon)/Reluctant (crescent moon)/Bitter (star) dialogue options.
I'd say these can also be seen as roleplayed quirk. There aren't many occasions yet where the girls react to these archetype line choices. In the end, the typical determined hero is still prefered although Laura once favors the Bitter guy. There is no real penalty to roleplay here whatever, except on one occasion Rogue vs a bitter comment.
As Charles says: "I would like to emphasize: this is not the be-all, end-all of who you are as a person."

I advise, roleplay as you see how it works for your character best. There are so many point reward occasions in the game, that you can easily live with being an arsy hero. You will see different reactions from the girls and maybe sometimes even make them angry to rush off.
Enjoy the bad consequences by making up to them by gifts later.
The game has a lot to offer with the still few but complex non-player characters and their reactions. It mustn't always be the perfect way.

Last edited:

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Rogue is angry with me for dating Jean. Is there any way I can fix it?
I haven't tested jealousy yet, but at least the "mad" status is reset on the next day.

If you still have to date for a quest someone then I guess you have to pause this activity for a while and try boosting Rogue's stats to accept other girls in the relation first. Poly requirement is 250/600 as the dating quest shows, but Rogue possibly has to complete her "love" quest first to accept other girls. That's at least what I had noted from my first session. I'm still busy with the "dating" quest, so no idea yet if something has changed from 0.5a to 0.5b.
Improving the relationship is possibly also still required, like becoming Good Friends to each other.

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
Quirks:
Until end of Summer, there are this many opportunities to encourage/discourage quirks:
13x Rogue.History.update("submissiveness_encouraged")
8x Rogue.History.update("masochism_encouraged")
8x Laura.History.update("dominance_encouraged")
6x Laura.History.update("protectiveness_encouraged")
9x Jean.History.update("dominance_encouraged")
8x Jean.History.update("siblings_encouraged")

Whenever you encourage a quirk (thumb-up) at least two times more than discouraging it, the quirk will be added to the girl's database. Enc-Disc >= 2 = Quirk added.
Can't tell at moment if there are events that only check if a quirk is available or not and do whatever different in the dialogues.
Otherwise, the girls will keep offering the mentioned numbers of opportunities to either encourage their behavior or not.
At least until end of Winter, there is no real disadvantage in discouraging the girls' quirks. Sometimes you get even a little more points as reward when denying, or often no points at all no matter whatever you choose to do in these special decisions.
If someone doesn't like these, discourage them, but there is no real way to completely shut their special behavior off for the rest of the story so far. These are pesky quirks after all that can be hardly get rid off.
We'll have to see what new girls in the future will offer.
I personally like the quirks a lot and love being the lil bro and feel safe in the arms of a wild strong-girl. And if you got a bad day, there is always Rogue eagerly anticipating her good slappin.

About player quirks:
Having non-pink/brown skin color or inhuman ears has sometimes dialogue support, besides visuals during the hookup actions.

The dialogue choices give a little freedom being more arse or not, but it's true that being ass - typically the last dialogue option - usually leads to stat point reductions what no one really wants.
Blame it to the goody girls maybe that they similarly react to harsh words and can't be impressed like an evildoer.

Next, there are also Determined/Reluctant/Bitter dialogue options.
I'd say these can also be seen as roleplayed quirk. There aren't many occasions yet where the girls react to these archetype line choices. In the end, the typical determined hero is still prefered although Laura once favors the Bitter guy. There is no real penalty to roleplay here whatever, except on one occasion Rogue vs a bitter comment.
As Charles says: "I would like to emphasize: this is not the be-all, end-all of who you are as a person."

I advise, roleplay as you see how it works for your character best. There are so many point reward occasions in the game, that you can easily live with being an arsy hero. You will see different reactions from the girls and maybe sometimes even make them angry to rush off.
Enjoy the bad consequences by making up to them by gifts later.
The game has a lot to offer with the still few but complex non-player characters and their reactions. It mustn't always be the perfect way.
THis does actually encourage me to play thru with real answers instead of testing and rewinding what gives me best points. I can be an arse and keep hers too!

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
Dont know if its been reported or not but i noticed some inconsitencies in the plot due to - Seasonal skill and level caps lifted.

If you finish the love quest for Laura wants to talk to you in her room
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dont know if its intended or she is a Laura that came from the future but i can assure you that in my playtrhough it didnt happened cause im postponing the season till i maxed all the girls.

bederel637

Jan 7, 2021
Is it possible to complete Rogue's Optional Main Quest: Watch some cartoons together, and Optional Main Quest: Overhear her family phone call? I can't get them to trigger while having completed everything else.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I would recommend rushing through Fall season. because your XP gains from class double after that.
But they do not go up further in subsequent seasons. there is no point to further rushing afterwards

Reactions: FacelessVixen

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Is it possible to complete Rogue's Optional Main Quest: Watch some cartoons together, and Optional Main Quest: Overhear her family phone call? I can't get them to trigger while having completed everything else.
I've just reached the end of Spring completing all dating and main objectives with optionals.
All these events are tied to a random roll for each time of the day. As long as the girls are in normal mood and not following the player then these objective spawns should happen....sometimes. You can always try to quickload a save that typically also rerolls these chances.
Some objectives can only happen at a certain time but these are rather rare. Mouse hover over the objective text reveals details.

About my experience with 0.5b so far. I'm quite content so far.
The season end stats without finales:
Fall
Rogue L292 T313
Laura L191 T285
Jean L275 T233
Null Level 3

Winter
Rogue L458 T477
Laura L415 T467
Jean L523 T463
Null Level 4

Spring
Rogue L714 T 689
Laura L695 T663
Jean T750 L681
Null Level 5

Typically attended class twice per day with all girls.
Danger Room at evening during week, more often at weekends
Studies at night or evening at beginning to quickly do some main objectives to unlock optionals.
Events for optional objectives usually take no time, hence can be done in between.
Visted only 3 times the pool but sunbathed twice in a row at weekends during midday in total what was enough to reach Best Friends among Rogue and Laura, and Good Friends for Jean during season Spring. No real grind thanks to attending class that also boosts friendship slowly.
The Dating quest was started at end of Winter for the first date with everyone, and in Spring continued until all three dates were completely shortly after each other for all girls. I always picked Laura first, followed by Jean and then Rogue.
Love quests haven't trigged yet what I reserve for Summer after doing the Spring finale next.
I admit I was quite job-lazy compared to my first session with 0.5a last time. With more stamina, it gets a bit easier to squeeze within a time of day. However, I already have purchased all Mutant Couture clothes and about half of X-Treme Intimates for the fun of it so far.
No gifts purchased and given so far, as I still had no need for them.

I don't think I'm going to get trouble with polyamory as I have reached enough points (250/600) and enough friendship among everyone. Let's see tomorrow when the love quests trigger for everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: swiver

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Laura still seems bugged for me. I have run through every single thing in the sex menu (that she'll do, there are some she'll just flat out say no to.) I have her up to the Large butt plug. Her love and trust are maxed. We're past the I Love You conversation. Multiple dates, multiple times studying/training past what's needed, all quests done, sexy time every day.

And still no sex. Just anal.

And to make matters worse, I just saw a conversation where Jean asks "How it was" and Laura responds with "Very satisfactory", clearly indicating that sex should have occurred but didn't.
gotta love a girl that loves anal!

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Oh, I'm so lucky I do constantly manual saves...
Well, looks like some clothes still crash like I once reported for 0.5a.

I was just going to play on finishing Spring season when loading my last save caused a crash.
The reason was the very last purchase from X-Treme Intimates: Grey Thong (Laura).
I tested the Green Thong (Rogue) which also caused a load-crash. I have unfortunately not so much cash at moment for multiple purchases for testing, but there seem to be more items that I still miss from the shop that cause crashes.
I had already purchased all XTI clothes except those from season summer (4) for Jean which seem to work fine.
I have also already purchased all clothes from Mutant Couture which work fine too.
To be sure, I went through plenty other older saves which still load fine. I also see no savegame bloating like in 0.5a before.

How to reproduce: after loading my save (10-1), purchase e.g. the first item from the XTI shop list "Grey Thong" and give it to Laura. Save and reload.
Crash report is inside my archive together with save game which is still loadable. I placed all girls in the mall for testing.

It's a mean crash bug. You could play for hours without ever reloading until you notice it the next day...
I better won't purchase any further clothes again.

Last edited:

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
Sooo when will we get other girl aside from this 3?there is plenty like Kitty Pryde, Storm, Jubilee, Emma Frost?

Give other girls the chance & make it worthwhile just like this 3 too

chaleja

Dec 19, 2018
Sooo when will we get other girl aside from this 3?there is plenty like Kitty Pryde, Storm, Jubilee, Emma Frost?

I honestly prefer that they focus just in this three for now. They have been doing a great job at developing the art and story and adding more characters could result in lowering the total quality of the game. I don´t mind them taking the time to properly create this game.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024

If you check my link to the roadmap above in my other post, the summer finale is planned to happen around end of year.
As the story for chapter 1 is already more or less done, it would be too complicated to insert new girls there, so we have to wait for chapter 2 then.

Storm is surely the best candidate as we have already gathered a couple of stat point rewards for her too. She is already integrated in the game files, so not too much work to start some serious storytelling about her.
Damn, she is such an unbearable tease in her black uniform, that I'd gladly accept whatever quirk she gets, like adopting me as son instead of lil bro this time.
Kitty and Jube can surely be expected too for this school life, given their young age.
These three more should be enough for chapter 2.
Too bad we still have to wait that long though...

I also think it's still important that the characters of chapter 1 may not suffer a story-death due too many more girls. Happens too often in other games sadly.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes