Riptide

Aug 17, 2016
Speaking of which, just speedran through the contents after jumping back in (last time I played this was 3-4 months ago), do the chicks STILL not let you have vaginal sex? I have completed all the main story stuff and just have one side-questy-random-event-thing pending, and even now the most it offers is anal."
I have no problem getting vaginal sex with any of them, but you can't speedrun to it - it will take a little time for them to be ready for it (and they will come to you to say so).

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Hello People,
i just played this game until the End of the "chapter 1" - Quests. The Quests are all listed as completed now... Xavier was aasking me somethingg about an archetype, but now what? - Is this the end of the current Game? - Am i missing some content?
Quite sad that Rogue still does not let me fuck her vaginal, only anal is ok... shame... but i wondeer, is there any more to expect from the game now or s this simply the end currently?
Have you seen any of the big story events? If Xavier only just talked to you about archetypes then you're definitely not finished with all the content. Vaginal sex is absolutely possible with all 3 girls as well.

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Speaking of which, just speedran through the contents after jumping back in (last time I played this was 3-4 months ago), do the chicks STILL not let you have vaginal sex? I have completed all the main story stuff and just have one side-questy-random-event-thing pending, and even now the most it offers is anal."
Vaginal sex has always been present so not sure how you missed it even back then. Just have to progress the relationships far enough.

Goomoonryong9

Nov 25, 2022
Is it possible to replace the default outfits? Or at least check their tags? Does the game gives priority to the custom outfits?

Edit: Sex is gated behind 750 trust (at least for Rogue), but high love and doing other hookup actions doesn't increase trust? That feels kinda weird.

Last edited:

Jinx32

Jul 29, 2023
does anyone has an idea about why does Rogue doesn't send more messages begging to turn off her vibrator? she did at first but then i only receive one whenever i turn it on and that's it. btw, i think she is the only character to have dialogues begging to stop it or has a bubble speech reacting to the vibrations.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Sex is gated behind 750 trust
Sex is gated behind events. The events are gated by stats. Very important distinction that our boy Kirby has been trying to hammer home. :KEK:

does anyone has an idea about why does Rogue doesn't send more messages begging to turn off her vibrator? she did at first but then i only receive one whenever i turn it on and that's it. btw, i think she is the only character to have dialogues begging to stop it or has a bubble speech reacting to the vibrations.
Currently in production. :)

Reactions: Green83rry

wissen2

Apr 25, 2017
How do you complete the Laura quest: Stumble upon her studying. I tried hangning out in the hallway or checking in on her. nothing seems to work

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
How do you complete the Laura quest: Stumble upon her studying. I tried hangning out in the hallway or checking in on her. nothing seems to work
Optional - Stumble upon her studying (Study with Laura at least once, then run into Rogue in the girls' hallway while Laura is studying in her room)

Objectives seem to have random chances to popup. Even on a reload you can sometimes summon them.
Can't remember anymore about this one exactly, but always pay attention to these tiny red quest icons next to the colored girl icons.
Make sure you have studied with Laura once, and then check out the hallway on every phase of the day/night.

wissen2

Apr 25, 2017
Optional - Stumble upon her studying (Study with Laura at least once, then run into Rogue in the girls' hallway while Laura is studying in her room)

Objectives seem to have random chances to popup. Even on a reload you can sometimes summon them.
Can't remember anymore about this one exactly, but always pay attention to these tiny red quest icons next to the colored girl icons.
Make sure you have studied with Laura once, and then check out the hallway on every phase of the day/night.
Thanks for your answer!
i have done that for a couple ingame weeks and so far nothing happenend. Maybe my safe is just broken..

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Thanks for your answer!
i have done that for a couple ingame weeks and so far nothing happenend. Maybe my safe is just broken..
Not much clue either. Have you already done anything else from the spring season main objectives? You can still do the optionals after completing the main objectives.

Maybe Rogue is stuck and needs to finish whatever, or you are simply very unlucky with those random chances to trigger this objective.
You can upload your save game and I'll check it out. I have only played this game with 0.5a and could complete all these objectives so far, so who knows what's up with 0.5b.

wissen2

Apr 25, 2017
Not much clue either. Have you already done anything else from the spring season main objectives? You can still do the optionals after completing the main objectives.

Maybe Rogue is stuck and needs to finish whatever, or you are simply very unlucky with those random chances to trigger this objective.
You can upload your save game and I'll check it out. I have only played this game with 0.5a and could complete all these objectives so far, so who knows what's up with 0.5b.
it is in the main Quest tab and its the only thing i have to still complete.

Riptide

Aug 17, 2016
it is in the main Quest tab and its the only thing i have to still complete.
If you need girls to be in a particular place, try putting them there - make sure Laura is in her room, go to the corridor and call Rogue, ask her to come over (you need to call, if you ask them to follow and then say "stay here" they'll often disappear elsewhere). Then just change locations yourself a couple of times, watch out for the exclamation mark, and hopefully that will trigger it.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
hi does the remote vibe work? I know theres a menu now but like does it actually do anything?
Essentially turn it on. Then wait for a reaction. Then turn it up and wait for a reaction then turn it to full and wait. evenutally they will cum and then it seems to just be a loop about unbearable pleasure.

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Essentially turn it on. Then wait for a reaction. Then turn it up and wait for a reaction then turn it to full and wait. evenutally they will cum and then it seems to just be a loop about unbearable pleasure.
I had no idea it was that deep. I would just turn it on and not think about it anymore.

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020
Broke: Play the game for the girls, getting hot GFs and steamy action
Woke: Play it as a nice EA one-shot visual novel about XMen becoming friends and overcoming difficulties because the last time we had any good XMen game was back in 2009

It's fine. This is fine.

Jinx32

Jul 29, 2023
is there a way to keep the loop going? whenever i move to another location, she just sends 2 text beggin to turn it off and then she stops sending them.

4.60 star(s) 151 Votes