Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
Hopefully we'll get to romance Storm as well later down the line. Would also be amazing if the game added Emma Frost and Mystique to the cast (not sure how and why Mystique would be joining the school but I need that blue ass so badly). There's just generally so many cool X-Men characters that could be added at some point. Hopefully we'll all see our favourites sooner or later.
It's simple, make it so that Magneto rejects her, or make her an undercover agent, but thanks to Null, she feels great and stays with the X-Men.

Reactions: Necronlord5

cm1515skn

Feb 11, 2022
Attach your save.

Storm has been confirmed to be introduced in Chapter 2 since Chapter 1's release.

I mean I don't read every page on a thread either but I would think the fact that you can earn early points with her would tell people that yeah, she's gonna be in the sandbox eventually.

bluebloodbite

Dec 6, 2022
So I'm on this latest version for android, I tried everything i can think of, every combination, maxed out all stats with Laura and STILL can't have sex. She allows everything except vaginal sex

What am I missing?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Random idea for a harem event: Null and all of the girls get together at night for a few rounds of icky cookie.

Girls can play it too, though a mop and a tarp might have to be involved.
I've used it before, but I feel it's applicable...

View attachment 3906639

You crazy faceless bastard!
I'm not googling Icky Cookie but I'm not a mod so I can't stop someone from googling it and telling us what the fuck it is and why the first response is a no.

Reactions: Green83rry

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 153 Votes