Jul 28, 2017
In Rogue-like, Zero only has to touch Rogue to turn off her power to have fun in a threesome.
I hope Null in TNH will come to the same idea one day...
the Possibility of This Happening is very high
Without Forgetting This Preview
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Will you add the option for the clothes to stay on during sex? It is one of the very strong points of RLE, where every piece of clothing can be seen during a scene if not removed. If its in the way they just move something to the side or lift their shirts/skirts, drop down pants. Honestly what's the point of lingerie otherwise? to see it for a bit before the deed?
this isn't a dig, Love the game, but this would drastically improve it.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Will you add the option for the clothes to stay on during sex? It is one of the very strong points of RLE, where every piece of clothing can be seen during a scene if not removed. If its in the way they just move something to the side or lift their shirts/skirts, drop down pants. Honestly what's the point of lingerie otherwise? to see it for a bit before the deed?
Not a member of the team, so this is neither confirming or denying, but if it does get added, it's probably going to be after Jean and Laura's art get touched up. Understand that the artists will have to redraw every piece of clothing in an undressed state, which is a lot of work.

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Not a member of the team, so this is neither confirming or denying, but if it does get added, it's probably going to be after Jean and Laura's art get touched up. Understand that the artists will have to redraw every piece of clothing in an undressed state, which is a lot of work.
sure, I get it would be a lot of work. just asking bc I usually like sexy clothes more than just naked body lol. Plus knowing right away it won't get added, while painful, would save me time from grinding money to buy said outfits.

Reactions: Billeeb

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Correct.

4.60 star(s) 162 Votes