4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Did they remove a bunch of Rogue's underwear? I remember being able to buy her green or black lace panties, bras, etc., kinda like Jean has now, but I can't find them at the store. I know that there was an update that removed a lot of clothing a long time ago, but I thought all of said clothing was restored by now.

Edit: found them

Last edited:

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Some clothes appear in later seasons.
Mutant Couture offers new clothes in Winter.
X-Treme Intimates clothes start to appear in Spring, although everything in shops from S1-4 is available during the season Winter finale's -50% winter sale.

Be careful about the X-Treme Intimates stuff, as it still has the potential to crash the game on a save load. Better stay away from this shop until this is finally fixed completely!
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-null-hypothesis-v0-5b-ron-chon.138294/post-14288100

Last edited:

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
Storm is surely the best candidate as we have already gathered a couple of stat point rewards for her too. She is already integrated in the game files, so not too much work to start some serious storytelling about her.
Damn, she is such an unbearable tease in her black uniform, that I'd gladly accept whatever quirk she gets, like adopting me as son instead of lil bro this time.
In before she starts calling you "child" when admonishing you while she tutors you.

In before she awkwardly tries to smooth over her consistantly calling you "my child" by suggesting you call her "Auntie" :ROFLMAO:

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
These random rolls for optional encounters to show up are truly curious.
Sometimes you wait an eternity for them, and then following happens:

Summer season starts at night. With stamina 3 I could invite everyone to study until bed time.
Next morning at weekend, I already have two optionals showing up. Done and done.
I planned to go to Xavier for a job but was interrupted by Jean msging me to go to the mall. Fine, done.
Tried again to go to Xavier when phone buzzed by Laura who wants to be my girlfriend now. Great!
Third attempt to go to Xavier: when I arrived in the office another optional showed up on the map icon. Done.
Finally, I could do the dreaded job. When I entered the shower in my room, guess what popped up again before I could turn the shower on?
Alright, was it the last optional? I returned to my room again and oh well, you know it…
Okay, that's it now! Returned to my room, and again another optional…

Summary:
Rogue: 3/3 optionals done.
Laura: 2/3 optionals done
Jean: 2/3 optionals done

7 optionals almost in a row in the morning by spending only a single stamina point for the job meanwhile.
I’m still awaiting the boyfriend meetings of Rogue and Jean too…

I’m already afraid to do the training sessions with all three girls to finish Summer within a single day.
Not always but sometimes, you wish there was a cooldown timer between optional events.
I'd be totally fine by a single optional per time of the day.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Sooo when will we get other girl aside from this 3?
We're focusing on the game part and completing unfinished things before we decide to start another girl and story that would be unfinished.

Storm is surely the best candidate
Not a candidate. She's been confirmed for chapter 2 for a long time.

In before she starts calling you "child" when admonishing you while she tutors you.

In before she awkwardly tries to smooth over her consistantly calling you "my child" by suggesting you call her "Auntie" :ROFLMAO:
I'm stealing this.

I'd be totally fine by a single optional per time of the day.
We're working on finding a good balance.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
We're working on finding a good balance.
More than one optional event of different persons per day is okay.
More than one optional event of a single person per day feels too rushed.
I wouldn't even mind if it's only a single optional per day as long as there is no random factor involved waiting for any event forever.
In the end, everyone wants to have a good time with the ladies while doing some trivial activities over the days.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
no random factor involved waiting for any event forever.
The way that it's been explained to me is that there is a "pool" of events and each event is given a number on the priority list. To my extremely limited knowledge on the code side of things, once you meet the requirements for an event, the game just continues to figuratively roll a dice until an event's "number" is rolled.

I know we've removed the season requirement for side content and to make up for it the writers pumped out, and will continue to pump out, a bunch of cute mini-conversations and events that don't alter the plot and just serve to make the school feel alive.

Regardless, I'll still toss your feedback at the dev team as they'd know more about the functions than I do.

Looks like a lot of underwear disappeared in the update. In the bad way of underwear disappearing.
A bunch of clothing got reassigned to restock the shop, to have girls get them on their own, or to be thrown in the achievement shop.

If clothing they already had was missing then that's an unintended bug that I'll be bringing up to Ron ASAP.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Some clothes appear in later seasons.
Mutant Couture offers new clothes in Winter.
X-Treme Intimates clothes start to appear in Spring, although everything in shops from S1-4 is available during the season Winter finale's -50% winter sale.

Be careful about the X-Treme Intimates stuff, as it still has the potential to crash the game on a save load. Better stay away from this shop until this is finally fixed completely!
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-null-hypothesis-v0-5b-ron-chon.138294/post-14288100
I thought it would be because of the seasons, I reached the end of the game for now so I'm stuck at summer. For this reason, I loaded some older saves from the other seasons but the stores were still lacking the clothes I wanted. Am I screwed If I don't buy everything during the winter sale?

Edit: My dumb ass didn't notice the buttons to change pages

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I thought it would be because of the seasons, I reached the end of the game for now so I'm stuck at summer. For this reason, I loaded some older saves from the other seasons but the stores were still lacking the clothes I wanted. Am I screwed If I don't buy everything during the winter sale?
They should stack.

If they outright disappear then that'd be a bug.

• Wow
Reactions: fapderp11

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Must be the bug then, just checked again and none of Rogue's purchaseable underwear is in the store or on Rogue herself. Here's my save if you wanna check it, hope it helps!
View attachment 3838260
I loaded your save (after removing my own saves+persistent files) and see everything in XTI.
Rogue has 10 items there, starting with Black Cage Bra and ending with Green Thong.
Only Nipple Tape and Green Lace Nighty is season 4/summer stuff of Rogue, anything else is introduced during Spring. If there was more clothing stuff in the past before 0.5a then I have no idea about it.

I use the Win version.

About the crash issue still in 0.5b: e.g. purchasing here the Black Garterbelt and gifting it to Rogue crashes the game when saving and reloading.

Last edited:

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
I loaded your save (after removing my own saves+persistent files) and see everything in XTI.
Rogue has 10 items there, starting with Black Cage Bra and ending with Green Thong.
Only Nipple Tape and Green Lace Nighty is season 4/summer stuff of Rogue, anything else is introduced during Spring. If there was more clothing stuff in the past before 0.5a then I have no idea about it.

I use the Win version.

About the crash issue still in 0.5b: e.g. purchasing here the Black Garterbelt and gifting it to Rogue crashes the game when saving and reloading.
This is beyond embarassing but I didn't notice the buttons to change pages lmao... It's been a long time since I played. The whole time I was looking at the first page and since I couldn't scroll down, I thought that was the whole list of items. My apologies

Reactions: freddygonzo

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
What's a bit strange with the "Attend Class Weekly" side-quest:
You have to (re)do it in season Fall and Spring, but the bonus was taken over to Winter and Summer.
No idea if it is intended for whatever reason.

I've just finished all main and side-quests in Summer, although I haven't triggered the boyfriend event of Rogue and Jean yet.
Rogue: L828 T869
Laura: L757 T837
Jean: L854 T783
I have picked the "perfect" dialogue choices for testing purpose so far, what is normally hardly possible.
I've only done hookup actions during the quest-related dates plus one more for a test where I earned 21/41/19 extra Love with R/L/J.
Removing my additional love from text-greetings and few flirts could maybe substract up to 50 or more points.
If the game had no "Attend Class Weekly" bonus, it could somewhat lack enough requirement for having sex (750/750) in Summer.
I haven't given any gifts yet. These would roughly give on average to the girls in total: +L200 +T120.
Whatever, I think the point balance is fine enough so far and still leaves enough opportunities for grinds and early gifts to finish dating/partnership quests/events earlier than in Spring/Summer. Offering enough freedom what to do additionally earlier should always be a rewarding option.

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
The way that it's been explained to me is that there is a "pool" of events and each event is given a number on the priority list. To my extremely limited knowledge on the code side of things, once you meet the requirements for an event, the game just continues to figuratively roll a dice until an event's "number" is rolled.

I know we've removed the season requirement for side content and to make up for it the writers pumped out, and will continue to pump out, a bunch of cute mini-conversations and events that don't alter the plot and just serve to make the school feel alive.

Regardless, I'll still toss your feedback at the dev team as they'd know more about the functions than I do.
Stuff that progresses their relationships to the next level needs to be taken completely out of the random events and just let you talk to the girls to trigger them. The random events can be for cute side shit like dates or special scenes or whatever. You should be able to talk to the girl and ask if she's ready for sex or whatever and she can either say she's not ready or say lets go on a date or something. It's beyond annoying waiting for RNG to decide when this stuff happens. It seems to really fuck up this queue you mentioned with the having to get to 600 trust first with the main girl because by the time you're dating the third girl her events are so backed up in the queue they just never show up.

Also just random events feel bad because the MC has no initiative in his relationships. He's just waiting on the girls to decide everything for him which feels really bad for a game.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
During my second session, I wasn’t in the mood for waiting for the girl’s next relationship steps either. I progressed the main story to get entertained by whatever the next season’s main story quests had to offer. Unfortunately, these random optionals sometimes popup too quickly after each other, so you hardly got entertained for a week. Summer basically took only 2 game-days for me to complete.
With stamina 3, you also start to think about how to spend every day with whatever repetitive activity until the girls finally make their move to bring the relationship to the next step.
The game is still rather a virtual novella with some sandbox elements added that unfortunately runs out too quickly of story elements.
This is the opposite of Rogue-like where you got a sandbox game with some few stories added. You got more to do there with so many girls but in the end, this gets repetitive too after a while.
More girls later in chapter 2 hopefully also brings more stories per season, so you won’t mind repeating all these many study, class and training session in between.
I'm already curious what 0.6 later according to the roadmap with "Additional slice of life and friendship building activities" will bring. The mansion could really need more rooms with activities.

Last edited:

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020
During my second session, I wasn’t in the mood for waiting for the girl’s next relationship steps either. I progressed the main story to get entertained by whatever the next season’s main story quests had to offer. Unfortunately, these random optionals sometimes popup too quickly after each other, so you hardly got entertained for a week. Summer basically took only 2 game-days for me to complete.
With stamina 3, you also start to think about how to spend every day with whatever repetitive activity until the girls finally make their move to bring the relationship to the next step.
The game is still rather a virtual novella with some sandbox elements added that unfortunately runs out too quickly of story elements.
This is the opposite of Rogue-like where you got a sandbox game with some few stories added. You got more to do there with so many girls but in the end, this gets repetitive too after a while.
More girls later in chapter 2 hopefully also brings more stories per season, so you won’t mind repeating all these many study, class and training session in between.
I'm already curious what 0.6 later according to the roadmap with "Additional slice of life and friendship building activities" will bring. The mansion could really need more rooms with activities.
1)Yeah, sometimes random events just rapid fire and you're done with the content too fast. I'd suggest 1-2 random event per day (not more than 1 event per girl)

2) I think that MAYBE (big, big MAYBE that they should add a small semi daily penalty to T|L for NOT spending time with a girl, ESPECIALLY if you are in polyamorous. I've seen these kind of relationship IRL, they do take more effort and simple partner jealousy is still a thing even if it has a lesser effect). But without deactivating achieved stretch goals (if you got past 600 and got a thing, going below again does not remove your reward, just makes it harder to get further)

3) Honestly, I'd keep just 2 AP max (1 from start, 2 from first mutation event) because if there are no other proactive events or activities that require your AP, you can really just speed run and grind out most of the stats and after maxing you'll be just sitting there and asking "so what am i supposed to do now?"
There is no perfect solution for AP economy without a side activity that
a) incentives saving AP for it
b) making its result dependent on player input+your stats
c) contributed to overall stat progress (be it L/T/XP/$)
d) has pros and cons
said above already may put strain on the capabilities and scope of the project

Of course, we are talking about a dating sim/H-scenes game. People will want different things from it. Some will just want to speed run to get to the good stuff, optimizing their strat as if playing a Star Craft match. Others (like me) just want to lazily spend 1-2 hours a day just enjoying the story and events. These 2 opposite play styles will surly affect what is considered good|bad and how much "replayability/gameplay" do devs want and can add.

Last edited:

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
I'm stealing this.
Is Spike going to be in this game? The awkward moment when we both respond with "Yes Auntie" would be comedy gold.

Though, how do you guys handle such moments for those of us who aren't all about that pseudo-incest play? Write two diffent scenes or just tweak the dialogue?

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
2) I think that MAYBE (big, big MAYBE that they should add a small semi daily penalty to T|L for NOT spending time with a girl, ESPECIALLY if you are in polyamorous. I've seen these kind of relationship IRL, they do take more effort and simple partner jealousy is still a thing even if it has a lesser effect). But without deactivating achieved stretch goals (if you got past 600 and got a thing, going below again does not remove your reward, just makes it harder to get further)
We talking with greater penalties for consistent neglect?

Like after a week they send you a message, after 2 they start finding you in the overworld. (Rogue submissivly asking to follow you to your destinations, Jean setting up study sessions you can just not show up for, or Laura dragging you to the danger room is she's not "protective" enough to just drag you to her room.) 3 weeks in she starts playing hard to get/make her displeasure clear and avoiding you while you take more T&L stat losses.

It would also give more opportunity to apply the emotion system the game already has.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Is Spike going to be in this game?
Not physically.

We talked about it but it better helps the narrative and dev time to have him be a background character who's just active on hum hum.

He's very of his time(Read obnoxious) and doesn't fit neatly within the 616 continuity.

just tweak the dialogue?
Dialogue changes. Jean's quirk was outright faux incest play. We separated it into faux incest and controlling behavior. You can discourage both.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes