4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Last edited:

kcvkz

Aug 8, 2016
Dazzlers great. She just got a decent solo series started too. Emma Frost has never had a non-trashcan tier solo series.

presticus

Jun 26, 2017
I'm indifferent about Dazzler. Not really surprised though, they said chapter 2 was going to be an adaption of the Phoenix Saga and Dazzler was on the team during that.

So that makes Chapter 2 LI's Storm, Dazzler, and someone else, probably Kitty because she was introduced around this time. Possibly Emma, but I feel like she would make more narrative sense chapter 3.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I love your game so much that I dont even care whats changed and im downloading the update for my Android. Thanks Dev and keep up the good work, the possibilities are endless as to where you can branch off too with this title and the Creator of Rogue Evolution would not only be proud of what all you have been able to accomplish but am I able to say? could possibly learn a few things from your artistic work. Thanks for shAring your craft~

Mar 18, 2019
No idea who she is, but she is a hot blonde, which is currently missing from the game, so that's a W in my book. However, seems to me that she has a case of same face as Rogue, but I'm sure that will be a nonissue as the date of her release gets closer.

If I am reading the roadmap correctly I think we will have to wait for a lot longer than it would appear. Chapter 2 looks like it will appear here in June 2025, and most likely we won't get sex scenes with the new characters right away, wouldn't be in the spirit of the game. So gotta add at least 2 - 4 months on top of that, so we're looking at exactly one year before we realistically get content with new characters.

Seems a bit early for the new char reveal.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bismism

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020
Dazzler's pretty damn hot. I have her Artgerm Variant card in Marvel Snap, I'm guessing they took their inspiration for that look from the Artgerm piece:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd like to get Magik someday too, I think Illyana would be another great student addition
Jesus, now every time I see her "the man who sold the world" starts playing in my head and I magine X-Men as a part of Diamond Dogs, who is controlled by Frost
Screenshot_1.png

darkstel

Sep 21, 2017
don't be naive, you can create at least a thousand differences, one hell of a game will be compared with RLE. To the Dazzler...The developers showed pretty good images of women in the first chapter, so it will be interesting to look at version Dazzler.

Reactions: cannavaro99

darkstel

Sep 21, 2017
Anyone taking bets on the third girl
To be revealed?
considering that chapter 2 touches on The Dark Phoenix Saga and the developers will not go for something radical Kitty Pryde and Emma Frost in the top list of candidates for third place logically. But desires do not always agree with her)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mcknobz33
4.60 star(s) 164 Votes