4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

boloyolo

Feb 22, 2018
6a beta Mega link is dead.

On that note, how buggy is the beta build? Worth checking out early or buggy enough to wait for actual 6a release?

hoorrdoorr

May 13, 2024
I read about Dazzlers abilities and have a question.
Is it true that her clothes and her look may actually be holograms or even we may meet only hologram when she is in totally different place obviously not with Scott?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I read about Dazzlers abilities and have a question.
Is it true that her clothes and her look may actually be holograms or even we may meet only hologram when she is in totally different place obviously not with Scott?
Clothes being holograms? No.
And she never had any interest in Scott. Ever.

Reactions: hoorrdoorr

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
Honestly, the most scary thing would be her having nightmares and popping her claws while snuggling and getting accidentally stabbed.
Also, whats wrong with supergirl that she needs kryptonite?
As was already mentioned : so your cock doesn't get pureed. Originally red kryptonite was just like red sun radiation - it depowered Superman but it wasn't lethal or harmful to him aside from that (green kryptonite). It has since been retconned because the writers were idiots with little imagination and suddenly the red stuff also caused massive personality shifts in addition to depowering Kryptonians.

*edit* bloody google and it's bloody webp format :/
Yeah. I've found the way to get around that is to save the webp image, open it with paint, then immediately "save as" it as a jpeg or something. The resulting file should end up in your pictures folder for you to use, and you can delete the original webp shit.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
She can't or she won't make hologram dress? But she can change her appearance, right?
She can change her appearance...if she goes to the dressing room and changes her clothes there. Did you really read about her powers? No where does it say that she can create clothes from those holograms. The holograms themselves are more like a mirror image.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
what is that even suppose to mean ? is that supposed to be yes there is or no since chapter 2 isnt out.
Let us be very clear.
The game as it is now, is in Chapter 1. Each chapter will cover a year in the life of Null.
The devs made the decision to only have three girls per chapter, so as not to strain the artist.
The girls for Chapter 1 are Rogue, Jean and Laura.
Chapter 2 is not out yet, but the girls added in Chapter 2 will be Storm, Dazzler and at the moment, the third girl has not yet been revealed.

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
-sex being a minigame, cuz that means I'm spending more time playing it to win than I'm spending enjoying the scene.
There is an auto feature and the only downside is that you don't get bonus points and maybe an achievement. The girls won't even accuse you of being mid at sex.

It won't be removed as we've already had an unofficial competitive scene grow.

I'm assuming people who thought it was too difficult changed opinions or lost interest but somewhere in the 300s pages there's all kinds of talk about "skill issue."

To make sex more appealing we're commissioning more positions but with less actions.

-touching any of the color sliders causes the game to crash, I assume that's a wip area tho.
Yep. Unfortunately bugged right now.

The only thing I'd really ask of the game would just be "more."
We are adding all of this. If things work out right, you'll be able to hang out with Nightcrawler in Chapter 1. You'll definitely be able to have bro nights with Nightcrawler and Colossus in Chapter 2.

Sorry for stupid questions
I'm codifying that people don't need to apologize for stupid questions as long as they're funny.

Same scene colorized
P.S. Yes, I am committed to this stupid meme.
I'm throwing this in the fanart channel in the discord.

I primarily meant situations like “I’m too lazy to do makeup and put on this stupid costume for a performance, so there will be a hologram on top of my pajamas”
The only character who I know canonically does this is Emma Frost. I have plans of holding our writers at gunpoint for this to be the way Emma realizes her powers don't work on you IF we get around to featuring her that heavily.

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
We are adding all of this. If things work out right, you'll be able to hang out with Nightcrawler in Chapter 1. You'll definitely be able to have bro nights with Nightcrawler and Colossus in Chapter 2.
Until Laura barges in, claims you're hers, grabs you by the arm, and drags you out of there for some wild sex. Kurt and Piotr would just be sitting there, look at each other, and wonder wtf just happened. :ROFLMAO:

The only character who I know canonically does this is Emma Frost. I have plans of holding our writers at gunpoint for this to be the way Emma realizes her powers don't work on you IF we get around to featuring her that heavily.
Laundry day. :LOL:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Until Laura barges in, claims you're hers, grabs you by the arm, and drags you out of there for some wild sex. Kurt and Piotr would just be sitting there, look at each other, and wonder wtf just happened. :ROFLMAO:
Likely one of the possible outcomes if you click on the "Hang out with the bros" option.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes