4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
i wish to know more on the anther females also wish to play a female in a lesbian harem
We're avoiding this as in the past, trying to make a male and female protagonist option from the beginning just splits dev time and slows things down.

Speaking for myself, I very much would like to include a female protagonist, a gay male Null, maybe trans Nulls.

It's all just a matter of how time consuming development is.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Does this coming update include Storm or not? I searched back on the topic to find that 1.0 is supposed to be chapter 2 but I'm just not sure with so many mentions of Storm on previous pages.
Storm will not come on this update, only when chapter 2 in fact start.

On another note, man I literally had nothing to do with the last 20 pages. How tf am I getting my ass burnt as a "small but very vocal minority". Sure, whatever floats your snarky reddit-ass y'all-can't-behave boat.
I'm confused about this as well, I don't think I said anything offensive (at least not on purpose).

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I think we get the summer finale in January unless the patreon meets more goals. I don't know how they calculate the stretch goal timeline. But the finale probably has more Storm seeing as she has shown up in all the other end of season events. See you then?
Gotta take care of her garden until then man, dont be a slacker!

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Storm not coming makes me immensely sad. Kinda kills the update hype tbh. Been waiting for her since day 1...
We've stated several times that she would not be coming until Chapter 2.

Chapter 1 will be completed by 1.0

Chapter 2 will be 1.1+ which will contain Storm and two other mystery girls.

I don't blame you for being confused, we got a lot of misinformation going around about when things start and end. Thankfully I've had a lot of good eggs respond to that stuff.

For those wondering, here is the updated Roadmap

Roadmap_2.png

Last edited:

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020
We've stated several times that she would not be coming until Chapter 2.

Chapter 1 will be completed by 1.0

I don't blame you for being confused, we got a lot of misinformation going around about when things start and end. Thankfully I've had a lot of good eggs respond to that stuff.
Quick question. Will the overall project going to be one "game" or every chapter is going to like a new "game"and we're going to transfer saves?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Quick question. Will the overall project going to be one "game" or every chapter is going to like a new "game"and we're going to transfer saves?
Currently the plan is that it will be all in one package.

As a reminder, or for first time readers, we are trying to make it that 1.0 is as complete of a video game as we can make so that way the changelog for 1.1 and up will be more added content instead of putting in save breaking systems or long ass bug fixes.

myechomyshadowandme

Nov 9, 2021
I would say my only gripes with the game's artworks are 1. inconsistent faces and 2. lack of ass. I'm excited to see how they've tweaked the sex scene art, cause before the girl's faces looked really different from their usual sprites and then from pose to pose. two is obviously a personal thing but the only booty we get is in brief panels from event cutscenes which we can't really replay and the doggy pose, which looks like ass. haha. Again maybe they've fixed that tho, they added some butt in Rogue's BJ

Jinp

Jan 17, 2018
I kindly ask the mods to not update the main page, with the link of 0.6a BETA, we will release 0.6a here on F95 as soon is ready to go.

Ron notes:

okay y'all, open beta is now up! I feel like I'm always running short on time these days but even though it's far from finished it feels like time to start collecting feedback bugs to expect:
  • hands and knees, missionary, and doggy poses are missing animations. I'll be adding them over the next week
  • only Rogue has proper physics implemented on her standing pose for now
  • clothing is going to clip, a lot. this is the biggest pile of work left for me to do - go in one by one to maximize clothing compatibility
as such, it's not super useful right now to report bugs related to graphics unless they cause a crash or there is outright glitching please do report bugs related to gameplay, including anything from crashes to unusual behavior. I expect you'll uncover a fair number in the first few days. I'll try to be uploading fixes on an hour-to-hour basis, so make sure you're playing the latest version if you're reporting a bug

We do not want to be accused of abusing the Promotion System

"
-One update per 2 weeks will be promoted.
-Bugfixes (major or minor) are not eligible for promotion.
-Updates from basic versions to more 'premium' or 'high-tier',
editions of the same game version are not eligible for promotion.
-Abusing the system will result in promotion penalties and thread ownership may be revoked. "

fakinami

Sep 4, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd attach the save but I can't seem to get it out from android 14 so here's the error code instead
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 164 Votes