VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Offer [v0.02] [Baron von Coffee]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
8IyrD_ML8bQVKUQaJHmC-SbEwd_37svi874VdTjUXeK87p0bmiLmzz7QiBeXH6PE.png

Overview:

you are an ordinary guy that just lost his job, one day at the bar you are given a pill that gives you the ability to influence the minds of people around you, you decide to use your new power on various women. After all, what guy doesn’t want his own harem?
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:
Win/Linux: - -
Mac:

Thanks @Dole for the links

oJSPUoB.png pTv8M03.png 3LaQT19.png

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Its only 48.3 MB. So yeah, I would wait at least a few version numbers.
Now I feel silly for not checking the size..:pokerFace:

Thanks though, I'll keep any eye on this. Still waiting for that one dev who just blows us away with good old fashioned hard work. Not to mention someone who seems trustworthy enough for me to believe they won't bail on their project after offering my support.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Now I feel silly for not checking the size..:pokerFace:

Thanks though, I'll keep any eye on this. Still waiting for that one dev who just blows us away with good old fashioned hard work. Not to mention someone who seems trustworthy enough for me to believe they won't bail on their project after offering my support.

Yeah there's not too many trustworthy developers. I will say my favorite developer is Lewdlab, the one that makes Dreams of Desire. He's open and actually keeps deadlines.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
the premise of the game is quite similar to Teacher's Pet (on the corruption part), I'll keep an eye on this one...

Reactions: Mikedazz1

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Not the first game to get it backwards, "The Gift / The Gift Reloaded, has the same misconception. Teacher's pet got it right. Usually you slip a pill in a girl's drink to control her mind, taking the pill yourself makes no sense at all. Even if there were a pill, that made you sound like Barry White, it still would be 50/50 chance of making the girl drop to her knees on command. Drugging the girl, sure, but how's it supposed to work when you drug yourself, in terms of mechanistic medicine? Surgeon takes a pill, and the patient grows a new kidney? I'm not opposed to fantasy, if it's somewhat realistic, but this is just nonsense.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Not the first game to get it backwards, "The Gift / The Gift Reloaded, has the same misconception. Teacher's pet got it right. Usually you slip a pill in a girl's drink to control her mind, taking the pill yourself makes no sense at all. Even if there were a pill, that made you sound like Barry White, it still would be 50/50 chance of making the girl drop to her knees on command. Drugging the girl, sure, but how's it supposed to work when you drug yourself, in terms of mechanistic medicine? Surgeon takes a pill, and the patient grows a new kidney? I'm not opposed to fantasy, if it's somewhat realistic, but this is just nonsense.

I've read mind control stories where the main guy took a pill to either have mind control powers, or developing super pheromones attracting the other sex. It's actually pretty common :)

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Yes, and it works, but it gets pretty boring over the time, so I refrained from using those pills.

Reactions: botc76

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
This should not have been released yet. There's literally about 30sec gameplay right now with absolutely nothing.

You take a pill, you talk to a girl and somehow she lives in your appartment now, the end.

U

User_10739

This should not have been released yet. There's literally about 30sec gameplay right now with absolutely nothing.

You take a pill, you talk to a girl and somehow she lives in your appartment now, the end.
They should mark this one complete, it has a beginning and a happy ending with no grinding at all... lol

Honestly, this demo is just stupid! The blurry backgrounds gave me an instant headache.

RC

Jun 17, 2017
.... I cant play this!
The background is to blurry. I get a headache, when reading the text and the background is so extrem blurry!
A little unfocused is ok... but shit!!
And why would Grace live with me in the apartment all of the suddon ?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
soo you lost your job ... i give you pills for mind control ... 1st thing you do is to try to fuck maximum womens ....

welcome in real world imo lol

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

well this version was rather short i can tell it isnt going to be on par with MR.ZZ game i remember the demo aka the first version of his original game and you could pretty much have both the sexy chocolate big titted girl and the other girl fully corrupted in his demo

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
In the old days, we would make a short demo and show it to investors, to get support in making a game. Things have changed, you don't have to be a big company to make games anymore, anyone can do it and I encourage them to try.
This is a concept demo, intended just the same, to get support for the developer to continue working on it, or to get others to contribute to the game in other ways. It's true, that what we've seen so far is unoriginal, but it's too soon to tell what this dev has up his sleeve. I will eat my words, if i'm wrong, but I have a feeling about this. You complain that the MC got a girl in 30 seconds... just imagine the harem game this could evolve into, if the dev keeps up that same pace. or better yet, imagine a mind control sandbox game, with hundreds of girls to choose from, rather than an MC forced to follow a cuck script. Variety, and diversity are fantastic, but like a moderator here recently pointed out, monogamy isn't a bad thing. Forcing a player to fuck disgusting sluts, and get HIV, just so they can move on to the girl they like, isn't cool.

Let's see were this game goes.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
In the old days, we would make a short demo and show it to investors, to get support in making a game. Things have changed, you don't have to be a big company to make games anymore, anyone can do it and I encourage them to try.
This is a concept demo, intended just the same, to get support for the developer to continue working on it, or to get others to contribute to the game in other ways. It's true, that what we've seen so far is unoriginal, but it's too soon to tell what this dev has up his sleeve. I will eat my words, if i'm wrong, but I have a feeling about this. You complain that the MC got a girl in 30 seconds... just imagine the harem game this could evolve into, if the dev keeps up that same pace. or better yet, imagine a mind control sandbox game, with hundreds of girls to choose from, rather than an MC forced to follow a cuck script. Variety, and diversity are fantastic, but like a moderator here recently pointed out, monogamy isn't a bad thing. Forcing a player to fuck disgusting sluts, and get HIV, just so they can move on to the girl they like, isn't cool.

w/e the case is its sure never going to be as popular as Mr.ZZ the gift game for the sole reason people hate this game let alone theres hardly any story to it

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017

That's the thing, this is not showcasing anything. There's nothing new in the plot, it uses the same 3D graphics as many other games already do and a generic interface. And I personally like that you have to "work" to get the girls, not just give a pill and now she's your sex slave in 3 frames. In my opinion, the dev should have continued to work on it in his free time and release it when there's actually something to release.

Honestly, it made me disliked the game more than anything. Makes me think the dev doesn't know what he's doing and I doubt the updates will be satisfying. I guess we'll see.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
That's the thing, this is not showcasing anything.
I have to admire your vivid imagination. What I wouldn't give, to live in your fantasy world, where creating a game is such an everyday occurrence, and with everyone doing it, it's looked upon as meaningless. Such dreams are shattered by this lonely reality where only a fraction of a percent of the population does so. To the more than 7 billion, who say "I can't" this dev has demonstrated.... a beginning. And to begin is half the battle won.
Welcome, Baron von Coffee, to the 0.0001%