VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Offer [v0.02] [Baron von Coffee]

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
I'll be frank, I think the feeling that this demo is not showcasing anything is shared by me as well. I've seen those models, I've seen that interface, I've seen that kind of setup, in short I'm even glad this "premise" wasted only 30 secs of my life becuase it literally offers nothing.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
I have to admire your vivid imagination. What I wouldn't give, to live in your fantasy world, where creating a game is such an everyday occurrence, and with everyone doing it, it's looked upon as meaningless. Such dreams are shattered by this lonely reality where only a fraction of a percent of the population does so. To the more than 7 billion, who say "I can't" this dev has demonstrated.... a beginning. And to begin is half the battle won.
Welcome, Baron von Coffee, to the 0.0001%
And I have to admire your woman-like trait of understanding something completely different than what is being said.

I never said it was easy to make a game so that argument is completely stupid. I just said he should have waited.

Like I said, to me, uploading this version, or posting "I'm making a mind control pill game with 3DCG" is exactly the same and provide as much content.
The only difference is that I don't need to waste any time with the latter.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

Here's the new release!
Here's some of the things I changed and added:

- You can now command Grace to do a few naughty things.

- All existing images have been redone at a higher quality and with better lighting.

- The choices are a bit easier to read.(will be redone in a future update)

Download links:

PC:

Mac:

Again, don't worry about the early access thing just yet. These first few versions will be released as soon as they are done!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Seriously? an update just for this?
I'm sorry Poliwog, it might be time to eat your words. This dev has demonstrated once again that he's not cut to write an interesting story. It looks like there'll be no plot, just mindless fucktoys (probably in a desperate attempt to catch as many patrons as he can). By the time he finishes a few minutes of gameplay...the whole marvel universe is going to have its own movie.

Warning: This version has 10 additional seconds of gameplay or less, so at this pace, it would take a year to reach at least 2 minutes of gameplay.

Last edited:

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
what! thats it?! just 2 minutes of update.... dayum... I know is a demo but still come on...

Anyway thanks for update :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Lt. Aldo Raine

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
downloading now. I'll update after I play.

Alright, I checked out 0.02 and it's definitely an improvement over 0.01 just as I predicted.

For those of you who are shooting your wad in "10 seconds" try pacing yourself, build up your stamina.

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
what! thats it?! just 2 minutes of update.... dayum... I know is a demo but still come on...

Anyway thanks for update :FeelsBadMan:
The last one might have been 2 minutes, this one adds 10 seconds or even less.

Remember that the last one ended in "Now Grace lives with you." ?

Now you can ask her to strip, masturbate or leave. That's all...underwhelming would be an understatement.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
It's horribly short !!
No new dialogues, 2 scenes very poor in content, and nothing else ?!
Well I really hope the future version will add more features.

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
Best part of the game is where you tell the bar patron you're not interested and he's like okay man no problem.
Other than that, game is a miss. Big miss.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This patron isn’t supporting any creators at the moment
hahaha

thats patreon broken as hell right now XD

that mean he didnt support any other creator, but we cant get access to his own patreon, soooo 2 possibilities

1 - patreon is broken at the moment
2 - he close his patreon ( that i doubt because if that was the case, patreonw ill mention that his patreon page is down )

but we never know.. give it a day to patreon to fix the trouble and se if its still same then his patroen page is down