Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
is anyone else interested in seeing dave get knocked the fuck out ?
or is that just me ?
If Hugo the CEO finds out about Gail's situation, he might demand she 'trade up' to him, since he has far more power than Dave and doesn't like him at all. If something like that happened, Dave would be destroyed, but Gail probably wouldn't feel that she's any better off.

Looking forward to the next release, when we'll see the impact of Gail's relationship with Theo, if he discovers Cindy's sabotage. If Gail's been ignoring him, Theo has no reason to save her. :)

Reactions: ilikeblt

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
im working on my own fan fiction with dav and gail. i dont know what coda has in store for dave but i have a few ideas for the old fuck

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
I don't recall there being any actual rape, which would involve penetration without consent if I remember correctly. At the most, it may be sexual assault. It does have the Sexual Harassment tag. Either way, best to just move on from this one and find a different game.
ooh there is rape in this game and its more than one time so i think it should have the rape tag added

Reactions: Scorpius888

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
ooh there is rape in this game and its more than one time so i think it should have the rape tag added
I mean, if you are not playing these kinda games for sexual pleasures then what exactly are you playing for lol, like every game has some kind of "forced" stuff. its not possible to get into the minds of everyone.

This game is great, the MC is ....no words... :)

Reactions: pleaseletme

Scorpius888

Jul 26, 2020
hey, benchode one, if you are going to speak English do it correctly and two you are disgusting. women are more then just that. i dont care if you are joking or not you sick fuck.
thats why i complained i dont want to play rape victem some people may like that just warn the rest of us so we dont waste time playing the game

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes