Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
how long till next update?
Considering we just got a side-story in late september it's usually 5 to 6 months between update, it's probably for late february.

Take that information with a grain of salt, it could be sooner if the dev still worked on the main game during the side story production.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
View attachment 739191

Overview:
This game is about Gail , a 27 year old woman who is currently working in a financial services company called HI&F - Huge Investment and Finances. She is a street smart lady who came from humble beginnings and only have a college degree. She started as a receptionist and managed to get herself promoted as a financial advisor after years of hard work. Currently she is fighting with a fellow colleague for the regional sales manager position.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-21
Release Date: 2021-09-21
Developer: Damaged Coda - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2 v0.3 - 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note: You can directly start the game from any episode, no need for older saves.
Just go to new game -> select the episode you want to play -> answer a few questions
and then you’re good to go.

This update has everything since the beginning of the game.
The size of the game might seem small, that’s because the images have been compressed with 90% quality.

DOWNLOAD

Main Game - "The Office"

Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

"The Meeting" is just a short story that is irrelevant to the main game "The Office" but I did use the same characters.

The Meeting
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA

Extras: FAN SIG_1 - FAN SIG_2 - FAN SIG_3 - Fan Art Thread

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 796968 View attachment 796969 View attachment 796970 View attachment 796971 View attachment 796972 View attachment 796973 View attachment 796974 View attachment 796975 View attachment 796976 View attachment 796977 View attachment 796978 View attachment 796979 View attachment 796980 View attachment 796981 View attachment 796982 View attachment 796984 View attachment 796985 View attachment 796986 View attachment 796987 View attachment 796988 View attachment 796990 View attachment 796991 View attachment 796992 View attachment 796993 View attachment 863788 View attachment 863769 View attachment 863770 View attachment 863771 View attachment 863789
is there going to be an update ?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Considering we just got a side-story in late september it's usually 5 to 6 months between update, it's probably for late february.

Take that information with a grain of salt, it could be sooner if the dev still worked on the main game during the side story production.
whats his side story game?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
After playing a litany of gawd-awful games this past week, I finally gave this one a try (without the DLC) and found it to be unexpectedly interesting and actually pretty fun. Thanks, it was cool! :D

I have to admit, the renders for this game are fantastic! These visuals are a nice accompaniment to the story the author wrote up. It's too bad you can't quite get out of from being under the boss's thumb (and I get it from the standpoint of gameplay and story purposes). At least you can control how far Gail, the MC, falls under his sway at times. Thankfully, other scenes that a player encounters feels much less railroaded. In addition, I found the characters much more fleshed out (in personalities and motives) while also being quite striking visually. It's nice to see some care put into them without relying on copy-and-paste cliches and overused art assets. The environments seen on screen really ties things together.

Also, the writing is pretty good! There were a few issues here and there with spelling and grammar but it's very easy to understand and goes well with what's happening on the screen. The one exception that comes to mind was some oddly sounding text later on at a certain point where the dev tried to be more, uh, poetic I suppose. I also ran into a few minor continuity problems on a couple of these runs depending on the choices made. Other problems included letting slip the "real" relationship statuses, and occasionally gameplay stats were not updated or tracked correctly. Plus, there were times where text could not be read due to overflow on the dialogue box or due to quick transitions before they could load in completely. All of these were minor bugs that did not do too much harm, but they do take away some of the polish that exists in the game.

Overall, I got to say this was a pleasant surprise. There's a lot of eye-candy packed into this game along with an engrossing story. Can't wait to see more; I'm eager to see how some of these story threads will resolve themselves! Keep up the good work, DamagedCoda!

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Well, like others have said countless times, the game certainly gets into cheating and the sex quite quickly. Which itself is not necessarily a bad thing or wrong way to approach it but I feel it needed at least a little something extra for it to feel more satisfying.

Now, I don't have experience making a game or think I would be a good writer but I think even one short scene before the events at office would have helped it a lot. So if I had to change as little as possible while trying to make it seem believable, I would have started the game with little scene between female protagonist and her husband, where they are having or trying to have sex. Specifically trying to showcase their loving relationship but also the lacking sex, which could be for multiple reasons:

a) Husband having small/(er) dick
b) Husband lacking skill in general
c) Husband having less time/more tired recently

I guess these 3 were from the top of my head and probably the most cliche options but one of these in combination with female protagonist being hornier/lusting after sex more than your average woman and I feel the first office scene would work out a lot better. Maybe a little more guilt/reluctance as well during the first few encounters with the boss.

Apart from that I liked the first hour of gameplay and the female protagonist looks amazing, like really amazing so great job with that (y)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well, like others have said countless times, the game certainly gets into cheating and the sex quite quickly. Which itself is not necessarily a bad thing or wrong way to approach it but I feel it needed at least a little something extra for it to feel more satisfying.

Now, I don't have experience making a game or think I would be a good writer but I think even one short scene before the events at office would have helped it a lot. So if I had to change as little as possible while trying to make it seem believable, I would have started the game with little scene between female protagonist and her husband, where they are having or trying to have sex. Specifically trying to showcase their loving relationship but also the lacking sex, which could be for multiple reasons:

a) Husband having small/(er) dick
b) Husband lacking skill in general
c) Husband having less time/more tired recently

I guess these 3 were from the top of my head and probably the most cliche options but one of these in combination with female protagonist being hornier/lusting after sex more than your average woman and I feel the first office scene would work out a lot better. Maybe a little more guilt/reluctance as well during the first few encounters with the boss.

Apart from that I liked the first hour of gameplay and the female protagonist looks amazing, like really amazing so great job with that (y)
Well she doesn’t have a husband cause she’s not married, she has a boyfriend that lives with her but acts like a man-child

Back

Aug 3, 2017
She has a boyfriend that lives with her but acts like a man-child
I don't think the BF is that bad in this game. He actually comes off as attentive and caring, helps out around their home, has gainful employment (despite not bringing in as much bread as Gail), isn't disturbingly possessive of his GF, and is pretty decent in the sack for her. Sure, he messes up from time to time -- as anyone does -- but is nowhere near as bad as Gail does in the game even in a playthrough where she's at her best. Frankly I'm glad the BF doesn't fall into one of the tropes that genteis mentioned a couple posts back. It's refreshing to see a fairly upstanding guy versus a stupid, POS that typically make up the other half of a relationship in these types of games. Not trying to disparage y'all's views or wants, this is just respective opinion on the BF front is all. Happy gaming!

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
I don't think the BF is that bad in this game. He actually comes off as attentive and caring, helps out around their home, has gainful employment (despite not bringing in as much bread as Gail), isn't disturbingly possessive of his GF, and is pretty decent in the sack for her. Sure, he messes up from time to time -- as anyone does -- but is nowhere near as bad as Gail does in the game even in a playthrough where she's at her best. Frankly I'm glad the BF doesn't fall into one of the tropes that genteis mentioned a couple posts back. It's refreshing to see a fairly upstanding guy versus a stupid, POS that typically make up the other half of a relationship in these types of games. Not trying to disparage y'all's views or wants, this is just respective opinion on the BF front is all. Happy gaming!
Ehm, I did not actually say he should be stupid or "POS" but just bad in bed. Which is definitely a cliche as well. But at least in that case it would make it a bit more believable why she would do everything more willingly in her corruption/bad girlfriend path. Again, just my opinion but I felt the office scenes and the choice would have been better if we had a scene with boyfriend, where we see him being a caring and loving boyfriend but at the same time not satisfying her in bed. Which gives the first choice a bit better groundwork.

a) Continue attempting to be a good girlfriend and avoid sex if possible. Because hey, sex is not everything in life

b) Due to her being hornier/sluttier and more addicted to sex, give into the desires and start cheating on him from the get go

And yes, I totally get it that she does it for the promotion but the choice of paths would have felt more complete and believable with that. Plus I don't actually think the game should be complete opposite in terms of progression like fashion business.

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Ehm, I did not actually say he should be stupid or "POS" but just bad in bed. Which is definitely a cliche as well. But at least in that case it would make it a bit more believable why she would do everything more willingly in her corruption/bad girlfriend path. Again, just my opinion but I felt the office scenes and the choice would have been better if we had a scene with boyfriend, where we see him being a caring and loving boyfriend but at the same time not satisfying her in bed. Which gives the first choice a bit better groundwork.

a) Continue being a good girlfriend for him despite the bad sex. Because hey, sex is not everything in life

b) Due to her being hornier/sluttier and more addicted to sex, give into the desires and start cheating on him

And yes, I totally get it that she does it for the promotion but the choice of paths would have felt more complete and believable with that.
Your arguments are all valid, but I like the fact that you can play a female character that is simply...evil, or just a bad girl if you prefer. There is no rational reason for her to make that dude look like a cheated fool, apart from his immaturity, but hey, I heard stories IRL that were no different than the corruption scenario in this game.

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Your arguments are all valid, but I like the fact that you can play a female character that is simply...evil, or just a bad girl if you prefer. There is no rational reason for her to make that dude look like a cheated fool, apart from his immaturity, but hey, I heard stories IRL that were no different than the corruption scenario in this game.
Totally agreed, which is why I said just in case that I don't think it is exactly bad execution or wrong way to make a game like this. Was me just thinking out loud seeing how others were feeling the same way.

Gail's Boobies

Nov 12, 2021
I love the work u' v put in I know some people say the corruption happens quick I don't entirely agree I think Shagging Dave for a promo is an acceptable way to earn +1 corruption right away. But maybe later in the game for Gail to willfully be corrupted there should be a points requirement for example on the bus where the 2 guys take pics of her for her to be OK with it she should have a minimum 5 corruption points plus she gains 1 for letting it happen also if she instigated a situation eg. The janitor cleaning under her desk if she chooses to panty flash him she should get 2 points same for loyal gf & lesbian choices to. But I love the story keep up the great work

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes