Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Ok... I saw "Game Developer" on your profile and instantly connected the dots. My bad.

You're right. There's no mention of Gail not being able to control her sexual urges anywhere, but I just assumed it given that it takes just a little nod for her to drop her panties and start behaving like a total slut. Is the sudden change justified? I don't know. Maybe it's because the game needs to start somewhere or maybe it's just that she's been feeling trapped in her "perfectly acceptable" life for a while, she's tired of being "the good girl" and the only way she feels in control of everything is by having every single man around her desperate to fuck her. Why? Because, like we said before, she's the standard basic bitch who only sees herself as a pair of tits, so they must be the key to control her life.

As for the writing, it's true that the script itself is a little simple, but I don't think Gail is badly written. Basic women are a thing, and they honestly believe they should behave like "the stereotypical woman" defined by Hollywood in romantic movies. For them, happiness and true success in life is basically being the one dimensioned real life equivalent of a Sex in the City character and a strong woman is essentially a man eater who's constantly rubbing her cleavage in the face of any guy within 3 feet.

Does that make for a compelling, likeable main character? No. She said it herself. She will do anything to get what she thinks she deserves. And what she thinks she deserves is a life of luxury and power. She's selfish and manipulative, so I decided that, from now on, I'm going to see her as the actual villain of the story. I honestly think that really suits her and makes the whole game much more interesting. Even if she ends up getting everything she wants, I'm going to keep on thinking of her as the villain. It just makes sense.
It's bad writing simply because she's a basic archetype which makes her feel one-not. Yes women like this do exist to a point, but all of them have something more under the surface, we might not always be able to see it but it is there. Things that are unique to them, and differentiate them from another archetypal woman. This is something that we should especially see in a VN with the MC, as we literally get a look into her deep thoughts. 2 good examples of what i mean:

ORS-Cindy- shallow and basic, everything has always been laid out for her, she's pretty, rich, sociable, she's never really had to struggle for anything, and this has given her an empty life. She is totally aware of this, and is often attracted to ppl who have that sense of Passion to do something more, ppl that have found something that is true to themselves, and live life like that.

ORS-Alison- she's somebody who craves validation, even though she's intelligent, and beautiful she's extremely insecure, so she manufactures every aspect of her life in a way that she thinks it should be. She's actually similar to Gale.

Each of these characters are "basic" but they both still feel different from one another, this adds authenticity to them, and that should be a writers goal. No 2 ppl are ever exactly the same, even if they can appear so.

Reactions: Homemade

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Here you have the headline from the game and it's up to you what path you will take spoilage or faithful girl to be on the top. Gala did not have a rich education, but she had a beauty and decided to use it. And now she wants to deal cards.
Ok, my bad. Due to a weird choice I wanted to make at the beginning, I thought the game encouraged you to be a slut with everyone and penalised you if you weren't. At some point I got a message saying I didn't have enough points to avoid a corruption scene, so I thought you had to give in and be unfaithful from time to time. But it turns out it's not like that. I did a quick speedrun choosing only the faithful options and you can in fact be a "good girl" all the time. What doesn't seem to be avoidable is the fact that you either fuck or get fucked by your boss on a regular basis. Gail seems to be more likeable this way (way more naive too), but the main side effect is that you have to endure a few rape scenes, tears included, which are not exactly pleasant to watch.

That, on the other hand, made me realise the insane amount of content this game has and the fact that you can truly see a difference in Gail's personality and behaviour depending on the amount of corruption points you have. And I'm even talking about different face expressions in similar scenes depending on how naive or bitchy you are at that point.

That being said, she's still basic as fuck.

• Angry
Reactions: Kotobiki

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
It's bad writing simply because she's a basic archetype which makes her feel one-not. Yes women like this do exist to a point, but all of them have something more under the surface, we might not always be able to see it but it is there. Things that are unique to them, and differentiate them from another archetypal woman. This is something that we should especially see in a VN with the MC, as we literally get a look into her deep thoughts. 2 good examples of what i mean:

ORS-Cindy- shallow and basic, everything has always been laid out for her, she's pretty, rich, sociable, she's never really had to struggle for anything, and this has given her an empty life. She is totally aware of this, and is often attracted to ppl who have that sense of Passion to do something more, ppl that have found something that is true to themselves, and live life like that.

ORS-Alison- she's somebody who craves validation, even though she's intelligent, and beautiful she's extremely insecure, so she manufactures every aspect of her life in a way that she thinks it should be. She's actually similar to Gale.

Each of these characters are "basic" but they both still feel different from one another, this adds authenticity to them, and that should be a writers goal. No 2 ppl are ever exactly the same, even if they can appear so.
While I agree that Gail could be something more underneath and still appear basic on the outside (something that's not happening so far), you could give the exact same speech to screenwriters and even famous book writers doing stuff mainly aimed towards the general female audience, because the amount of one dimensioned female characters who are only there to be "as feminine as possible" and even when they rebel or do something unexpected, they end up doing everything according to yet another stereotype, is absurd.

That being said, as I pointed out before, the game is incredibly rich in terms of amount of content and overall technical quality.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Ok, my bad. Due to a weird choice I wanted to make at the beginning, I thought the game encouraged you to be a slut with everyone and penalised you if you weren't. At some point I got a message saying I didn't have enough points to avoid a corruption scene, so I thought you had to give in and be unfaithful from time to time. But it turns out it's not like that. I did a quick speedrun choosing only the faithful options and you can in fact be a "good girl" all the time. What doesn't seem to be avoidable is the fact that you either fuck or get fucked by your boss on a regular basis. Gail seems to be more likeable this way (way more naive too), but the main side effect is that you have to endure a few rape scenes, tears included, which are not exactly pleasant to watch.

That, on the other hand, made me realise the insane amount of content this game has and the fact that you can truly see a difference in Gail's personality and behaviour depending on the amount of corruption points you have. And I'm even talking about different face expressions in similar scenes depending on how naive or bitchy you are at that point.

That being said, she's still basic as fuck.
It's impossible to avoid a rape scene with your boss and at first you have to agree to his proposal, which annoys me because there should be a choice. In any case, you can avoid all the other scenes. And Gail can only fuck her boyfriend. If you go like that

Last edited:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Gail does "canonically" incline towards going corruption route multiple times even if you wanna choose the contrary, just pay attention to her lines such as when you choose to not get it on with Ava, her next lines make little to no sense if you pick good girl route.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Gail does "canonically" incline towards going corruption route multiple times even if you wanna choose the contrary, just pay attention to her lines such as when you choose to not get it on with Ava, her next lines make little to no sense if you pick good girl route.
Except there is nothing Gail of Ava can do yet

Last edited:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Are you talking about the taxi pic with the 2 boys? Cause that happened in my game, she either gives the one boy a hj or bj and the other one jerks off, also she can give the driver a foot job and when she wants them to cum on her tits the 2 amateurs miss and cum on each other. LOL

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
play the game a few time and try mixing the paths then go on one of the other and stay with it

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
While I agree that Gail could be something more underneath and still appear basic on the outside (something that's not happening so far), you could give the exact same speech to screenwriters and even famous book writers doing stuff mainly aimed towards the general female audience, because the amount of one dimensioned female characters who are only there to be "as feminine as possible" and even when they rebel or do something unexpected, they end up doing everything according to yet another stereotype, is absurd.

That being said, as I pointed out before, the game is incredibly rich in terms of amount of content and overall technical quality.
Oh i do on forums related to books, movies, games, etc. of that type. poorly written characters are one of my pet peeves, because their a huge part of what make the worlds engaging, and authentic. Nonetheless my main issue with Female MC games is simply that the MCs are written badly, when that's the one character who should be written well.

I'm gonna do another few runs, hopefully were both wrong and there's much more to Gail than we have seen.

Reactions: Homemade

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Well, not to sound too negative, Gail is really hot stuff and totally can stand her own ground compared to say Anna but AEA fetches a ton more patrons.

Both are sluts 'pretending' to be non sluts with whimpy / very unappealing bf. AEA's writing plot is also typical ' bad and yet standard ' in the sense there is zero plot except to 'degrade' Anna more and more. I also would say Anna does not have much personality compared to Gail either though some may argue its subjective.

So what is the difference? I suppose the non escape plot from Dave at the very beginning has a big role?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kotobiki

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Just read last pages and lmao at reading Gail is more basic or less "justifiable" than her boyfriend or the posters here, really needed that laugh lol. M8s no need to wonder if you would date if she was loyal or not, no one that commented on that topic seemed to understand the character and its not like she'd date you to begin with lol.

• Angry
Reactions: Echbert
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes