Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
I saw people getting Dave to come to the graduation.
What are the variables for that to happen?

Mar 19, 2021
I saw people getting Dave to come to the graduation.
What are the variables for that to happen?
Did a new playthrough starting at chapter 2 to verify. Picked loving girlfriend for all options until the day before the graduation where she chooses to either have sex with her boyfriend, or fantasize about dave.

I chose dave here and he showed up at the graduation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LizaS

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Did a new playthrough starting at chapter 2 to verify. Picked loving girlfriend for all options until the day before the graduation where she chooses to either have sex with her boyfriend, or fantasize about dave.

I chose dave here and he showed up at the graduation.
Yep. I think that's the important variable too.
'Cuz, I did 2 playthroughs the Corrupt and Loving GF route and in both of them I didn't get Dave to come at graduation. Because I let Nathan have his way with Gail the night before graduation.

So, I went into chapter 2 like you did, and the choices were essentially if you fuck Nathan or punish Nathan by letting him sleep in the couch just the night before graduation. I tried punishing him, so in turn, Gail masturbated thinking of Dave then I got Dave to come.

Hotocochoro

Aug 4, 2018
How do you get the car scene? Started chapter 3 as corruption and started from the beginning with corruption yet she still slaps the guy.

Edit* just read that it was removed. Honestly a pointless decision when Gail's first scene is her cheating on her boyfriend with her boss. Instead of removing it, it could have been part of a strictly straight playthrough and been optional.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
How do you get the car scene? Started chapter 3 as corruption and started from the beginning with corruption yet she still slaps the guy.

Edit* just read that it was removed. Honestly a pointless decision when Gail's first scene is her cheating on her boyfriend with her boss. Instead of removing it, it could have been part of a strictly straight playthrough and been optional.
That scene with boss at the start of the game was too soon as we should have had the choice of accepting his offer or not, and there was no building up Gail's corruption at all.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
screenshot0001.png

This kinda dialogues happen all the time because dev uses the relationship variables without thinking about the sentence structure.

There are also multiple continuity problems in various places due to the common route dialogues referencing route specific events. The one that I can remember off the top is when Nathan talks about Gail going pantyless during the graduation when they are having sex at home later. Nathan shouldn't have known Gail was pantyless (naked in fact) if you are on the corruption route where Dave comes to the graduation. There were at least a couple more instances like this that I can't remember at this point.

Other than that, decent game and damn fucking great visuals.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 1881469

This kinda dialogues happen all the time because dev uses the relationship variables without thinking about the sentence structure.

There are also multiple continuity problems in various places due to the common route dialogues referencing route specific events. The one that I can remember off the top is when Nathan talks about Gail going pantyless during the graduation during their sex scene at home after that. Nathan shouldn't have known Gail was pantyless (naked in fact) if you are on the corruption route where Dave comes to the graduation. There were at least a couple more instances like this that I can't remember at this point.

Other than that, decent game and damn fucking great visuals.
You can write Damaged Coda on priv here can read

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Question for the Dave supporters out there....Why???

It no surprise that I'm not a Dave supporter but I know that there are quite a few of yall that are my question. is why....

What about Dave do you like. specifics please. I might be wrong about Dave. Maybe... doubtfully but.

Let me know your thoughts....

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes