Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey DamagedCoda , there seems to be a files missing for the linux-686 version :(
The_Office-Ep3_v01-pc/lib/py2-linux-i686/The_Office not found.

(everything works fine for The Meeting) ;)
Download RenPy SDK and compile your own 32bit version of the game.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks for the advice, but would you have more information on how to proceed?
It's pretty self explaining, however here you go:

1. to keep the steps as short as possible create a new folder and move the game inside it.
2. Download and extract RenPy SDK into the new created folder, see step 1.
3. Launch RenPy SDK -> check if the game shows up on the left panel.
4. Hit "Build distributions" and select the platform you want to compile.
5. Have fun.

Reactions: SCORPION.SKY

PedroV

Apr 30, 2020
This is a... very interesting AVN. What A Wife and Mother should have been.

Has anyone tried the good girlfriend route? I know Gail being unfaithful is where the fun is, but I kinda wonder how different it becomes when she focuses only in Nathan.
This route lack content sadly, perhaps in the future there will be good events, maybe a threesome with some hot redhead shopkeeper but at the moment the route is kinda boring

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
This route lack content sadly, perhaps in the future there will be good events, maybe a threesome with some hot redhead shopkeeper but at the moment the route is kinda boring
I already played the "Nathan path" and... well, at least is much better than the good wife path from A Wife and Mother. Has more scenes than I expected and Gail does enjoy to be with him.

I'm going to wait for a few more updates and give a chance to the faithful path first. Boyfriend is kinda doofus but I find him likeable... much more than Dave haha.

Last edited:

PedroV

Apr 30, 2020
I like the fact that it seems she can become this career climbing opportunist. Like, when the boss has served his purpouse, she throws him under the bus and goes for the boss higher up. Dev should definetly explore those posibillities of office politics in gameplay.
Yeah that would actually be fun, since we have hugo and dave maybe the dev is already on it. Would be fun to take dave position haha

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes