Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
the thing thats makes me kinda not like Gail is how she able to look nathan in the eyes and tell him that she loves him.
I hate nathan with a passion. but doesn't deserve that. that besiding said. I have no idea how nate can fall for a that ugly ass model. I have bigger tits than she does. and I don't have tits. yes nate beyond stupid. and If Gail does ever get some sense and leave him. I hope she steals his ps5 and sells it on him but its very clear that Gail doesn't love Nate. otherwise she wouldn't fuck everything in sight.

I also dislike how she forgives so fast. Perfect example is in the same day it seems. not only he buy the ps5 instead of paying rent. Gail wanted some time with him. so she got in front of him and tried to tease him and he instantly blow up at her. fuck his game and fuck his. if you decide to make him pay for his bull shit. Gail forgives him the next day. or she forgives him that night. even though it was his fucks. Gail can be a hypocrite. So there are times I fine it hard to defend her.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Yep, you can't really defend Gail as much as you want, especially when she's fully corrupted. While it can be "understandable" (it isn't obviously) that she had to let Dave "keep banging her" because he gave her the raise, what justifies her flirty and lewdness towards the other characters? Nathan can be seem as an idiot who likes to play videogames, but at least he has shown to love her and never been unfaithful (at least for now).
All Gail has to do is pay attention to what is meaningful to dave. To his mistakes. and each time they meet up and fuck and whatever. Gail learns something. maybe how to be shameless. Gail has access to his files. once she has enough dirty info on him she come blackmailed. and keep it going as a series. once that blackmail session is over Gail already has another one to fuck him with. Gail is book smart. not so much common sense smart. If she would have taken her time. Gail would have everything she wants. It wasn't until dave spanked her and made her cry that he knew he got her. and then it was just downhill for there. Also I dont know why she lets him do that. when she could easily beat him senseless. she has the attitude with others she should figure out a way to not be so afraid of the old fuck he half way in the grave as it is. and Gail should just tell his wife.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
That's right, she could easily manipulate Dave and make him do whatever she wanted, and even his own boss, but sadly she prefers to be used as a slave toy. The worst is other characters, much less intelligent than her, may be able to blackmail her later; the janitor with the photo he took; or her nephew after catching her having sex with Dave at the school restrooms. Even the woman that was supposed to win the raise, before Gail banged Dave, is probably going to find evidence and used it against her and the other people involved (a public humilliation where Gail's family and even Nathan are present maybe?).
in the corruption path doesn't mind being a fuck toy. but she said it herself she wants to make it to the top. she can't do that if dirty fucking dave is in the way. so I have a feeling that once Gail has learned all she can fuck the worthless fuck. She going to destroy him and take his job first. then everything else.
Dave might think they have a master and slave thing going on but what it really is a teacher-student role. and just like it always happens without fail the student becomes the teacher. and either discards the old teacher or makes them submit to them.

very soon. dave is going to see the monster that he created and once that happens hes fucked.

also if dave is still trying Gail like a fuck toy. Im going to create myself another fan fiction. and destroy Dave's live myself.

now as for the good girl route. Gail finally grows a backbone and tells dave to fuck himself. and if he try to take her job away. he won't like the outcome. eitherway it about time dave retired. either by force. or him willing. but hes won't so Gail. should slowly strip his insanity away. like i said before. shes book smart. and dave is just retarded.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
i already made a fan fiction. but i half assed it. this time around i would time my time.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
You guys have some really superfluous notions of emotions if you think being a cheater is tied with not caring for your significant other. Heck a lot of the time it's the other way around, feeling neglected, spiteful, etc making the person wanting to be desired by other(s). Could be something entirely different not related to that specific significant other but rather a mentality developed through whole life like feeling undervalued and that when you are lusted for it gives you a sense of control. Emotions are the most important part of cheating with females.

• Angry
Reactions: lo0u and Cavpal

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
You guys have some really superfluous notions of emotions if you think being a cheater is tied with not caring for your significant other. Heck a lot of the time it's the other way around, feeling neglected, spiteful, etc making the person wanting to be desired by other(s). Could be something entirely different not related to that specific significant other but rather a mentality developed through whole life like feeling undervalued and that when you are lusted for it gives you a sense of control. Emotions are the most important part of cheating with females.
yeah after they have cheated once sure they feel gulity. but it doesn't stop them from doing it. there are specific reports out on this stuff. Also, think what you want. but I stand by my statement about them not giving a fuck.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
cheating is cheating. and if you cheat on your partner and still look them in the eyes and tell them you love them. well your lying piece of shit. regardless of how you justify it.

Last edited:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
yeah after they have cheated once sure they feel gulity. but it doesn't stop them from doing it. there are specific reports out on this stuff. Also, think what you want. but I stand by my statement about them not giving a fuck.
the results for the study showed that not only is the female more likely to cheat. Of course, they feel guilty after the first time but the more they do the easier it is for them. and if they are caught by their partner it doesn't matter to them.

Blunderbuss44

Aug 13, 2021
I need help. I am downloading the android version and it seem doesn't work for me whether I use the 2GB apk and the compressed one. On the not compressed android version it says app not installed. On the compressed version of the apk it is stuck to downloading assets. Is it just me or my device? I tried on my 2 android phones and on an android emulator on pc to see if it works its just not. tried reinstalling and still the issue persists.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Nothing to do with what I said, does not rebuke anything nor stand by what you said. You argumented cheating on someone is necessarilly due to lack of affection towards that person, that is objectively false as studies shown, even the game itself contradicts your headcanon here. Gail does not simply stop feeling affection towards ManchildMcGee due to cheating, it is more so due to her own complexes, this is /literally/ canon. You can dislike how her personality becomes or the writing spiral there such as believing her attitude changes too fast, but don't make up things like her not caring for the dunce since the moment she became a cheater.

• Angry
Reactions: lo0u

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Nothing to do with what I said, does not rebuke anything nor stand by what you said. You argumented cheating on someone is necessarilly due to lack of affection towards that person, that is objectively false as studies shown, even the game itself contradicts your headcanon here. Gail does not simply stop feeling affection towards ManchildMcGee due to cheating, it is more so due to her own complexes, this is /literally/ canon. You can dislike how her personality becomes or the writing spiral there such as believing her attitude changes too fast, but don't make up things like her not caring for the dunce since the moment she became a cheater.
you think want you wanna think and i will do the same. cheers

Nov 14, 2021
I have a question for everyone.

What are some of your favorite things about Gail? Is there anything you don't like
What are they? Anything you thing that could be better?

I'm talking about Gail as a person. The game is completely different
I have a question for everyone.

What are some of your favorite things about Gail? Is there anything you don't like
What are they? Anything you thing that could be better?

I'm talking about Gail as a person. The game is completely different
Everything about Gail is just perfect, same goes to the overall game
End of the day, the person who is developing the game is the actual storyteller, taking too much of input from others would make the whole situation predictable

Reactions: javikaston

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
I need help. I am downloading the android version and it seem doesn't work for me whether I use the 2GB apk and the compressed one. On the not compressed android version it says app not installed. On the compressed version of the apk it is stuck to downloading assets. Is it just me or my device? I tried on my 2 android phones and on an android emulator on pc to see if it works its just not. tried reinstalling and still the issue persists.
Ep.3 v0.1 compressed/low qual. android port doesn't work for everyone.
The high quality version crashing on your phone means your phone cannot handle it.

instead. It's the Ep.2 v0.3 just before the Ep.3 v0.1 update.
It's the latest working version of android from the dev.
Wait for the Ep.3 v0.2 update, I guess, if the dev fixes it.

Reactions: Blunderbuss44

Blunderbuss44

Aug 13, 2021
Ep.3 v0.1 compressed/low qual. android port doesn't work for everyone.
The high quality version crashing on your phone means your phone cannot handle it.

Download this instead. It's the Ep.2 v0.3 just before the Ep.3 v0.1 update.
It's the latest working version of android from the dev.
Wait for the Ep.3 v0.2 update, I guess, if the dev fixes it.

Alright, I guess I have to wait for another update on android. I'll use the PC version and the link you provide for a while. Thanks.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
What ? What ? , If you say so, So be it.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I think we have more sexual kinks in the game. but I wanna see Gail get fuck in the ass.
what about everyone else what kinks should be in the game?

Reactions: GateC.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I just wish to see Gail get utilised by the office oldies, more exploitation from Hugo
i respect your opinion. But I'm tired of seeing all these old fucks in the game. but more exploitation of gail is always a good idea. but Dirty dave has had his turn if we are going with more old fuck. I agree Hugo or maybe frank should be next. Dave needs to retire lol

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes