Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Damaged Coda ! Please, CUT lesbianisn, and create ROMANCE game about Gale and LandlordEXCEPTIONALLY !!!
Just cut such suggestions. It's his game, his ideas and his MC that does what he likes. I think he has a story in his head how the story will continue and if you put a spoke in his wheel of ideas it will take longer until there is an update because of rewrite etc. Changing a story always takes time, because work you've done is maybe now worthless and you have more work to do.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Mee too. And... Gale not dev's MC, Gale is PLAYER's MC, she is you, me, javikaston and others.
In the end Gail is Damaged Coda creation, so he has the last call on how he wants to portray her. Nothing wrong with listening to fans, but it would be such a waste if he decided to change all his plans just to please ALL the fans, like taking away the lesbian content.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
All he has to do is make choices optional and then it’s up to us the player if she has a lesbian affair, a bbc, or her nephews bullies

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Question for everyone...

1.Do you believe that Gail was a sweet and innocent girl. leading up to the beginning of the game.
or
2. Do you believe Gail has always been a nasty sluty whore. pretending to be loyal to her boyfriend and just waiting for a reason to let her inner whore out and Dave just gave her the push she needed?

thoughts below.

facepalms = headpats.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Question for everyone...

1.Do you believe that Gail was a sweet and innocent girl. leading up to the beginning of the game.
or
2. Do you believe Gail has always been a nasty sluty whore. pretending to be loyal to her boyfriend and just waiting for a reason to let her inner whore out and Dave just gave her the push she needed?

thoughts below.

facepalms = headpats.
1. It's hard to say - There was no corruption build-up on Gail right away, which was a mistake, got right to the point and agreed to the boss's suggestion. Maybe if we had a different choice, I would have agreed
2. The circumstances forced her to do so and it is up to us what choices we make.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Question for everyone...

or

thoughts below.

facepalms = headpats.
Have a headpat.

Game implies she was repressed, dialogues say she finds some form of pleasure to the events no matter what options you choose, your choice is mainly just how down the rabbit hole you wanna lead her.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Question for everyone...

or

thoughts below.

facepalms = headpats.
Is it against the law in your country for unmarried women to have sex?
Hearing you, I think so.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes