Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
in the taxicab scene with two strange guys, Gail gave the cab driver a heel job! :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh yeah I remember that scene. Been awhile since I played. But I want more Gail heel jobs in other positions! Like an under the desk scene.

Edit: Wait why was this scene removed?

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have a problem with illegible text, it is readable once and then illegible again. I installed the mod, but it doesn't seem to work properly. 1.the text is illegible. 2.the text is legible

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
despite the waiting times, the number of renderings is considerable, and also of the content.
I appreciate that the dev has worked on the animation but there is still some work to be done.
also changed the text but the color often blends with the background and cannot be read.
I would have preferred a little more with Noah, but overall it's a good update

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(y)I liked this update, after all, the statistics agree with the events in the game, I had the beginning of this event 1. Gail visits Ava at her mansion. - Gaila borrows money and leaves. I wasn't sure on the Noah tour?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Just a beta, but thought I'd mention some bugs/inconsistencies I came across (to help with the fixes and such).

Looks like the relationships aren't working properly. If you have Ava as your sister, they call each other friend instead. But seems Noah still calls you Aunt though. So think it is just an issue with Ava.

As well, the scene in the sauna with Kat. If you choose not to have sex with Kat, it still acts like you did have sex with Kat anyways (they talk about squirting and such after they leave, even though nothing happened).

And lastly, a minor thing, seems the gallery is acting up. The new scenes aren't in the gallery, and scenes I had unlocked previously are now locked for some reason. But that's just a minor issue.

Otherwise, all was good. Glad the date with the landlord was fixed (where it still forced you on the date even if you refused it), but besides those issues above, everything else ran smoothly. I like all the new options with text and such. Those were definitely a nice feature. Was able to get rid of the dialogue box and have nice outlined text so I could see everything, while being able to read it all as well without issues.

But hope that helps with tracking some bugs. I know it's beta and all so bugs are to be expected. Hopefully those get squashed in the full version. Thanks for the update! ;)

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I have a problem with illegible text, it is readable once and then illegible again. I installed the mod, but it doesn't seem to work properly. 1.the text is illegible. 2.the text is legible
The mod is no longer useful since everything it fixed now works correctly in the latest version.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The mod is no longer useful since everything it fixed now works correctly in the latest version.
But the text in the second image works and I wish it was in the game all the time, not like in the first image

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
But the text in the second image works and I wish it was in the game all the time, not like in the first image
White text correspond to "spoken" dialog. Grey to "thoughts". The difference is intentional.

What the problem with the grey one? You'd like to change the color? The size? Something else?

Have you tried to add an outline in prefs?

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes