Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 5, 2022
I'm i bit unsure what the intended relationships to Ava and Noah should be?
Are they both her siblings? Noah calls Ava mom a bit later, but she looks too old to be Gails mom too. On the other hand, Ava looks to young to be Gails sister (esp. considering the age of Noah)...

Edit: Ok some text later Noah refers to her as aunt, so Ava is probably a far older sister or she had Noah as a teen mom or a mix of both. (?)
I think ava should just be gails best friend by default.

Reactions: hermesh

Leera

Apr 23, 2020
Hi everyone,

Hope you all like the update. Really excited to hear from you all. Please share your experience/any opinion/any improvement for the future in the comments section. All these things will really help me make the game better and I'll know where I need to put more focus/effort.

Thank you.
Great update! Barry and Noah stuff was amazing.
I think we have enough lesbian stuff for now. I'd like keep seeing Gail fucking old, ugly men and young ones like Theo/Noah :sneaky:

Pembrock

Nov 5, 2020
The version 3.02 for Android works fine. Thanks! Special thanks for possibility of text box opacity tuning. Of course this Android build should be placed on the main page. I stumbled upon it accidentally.
For all the android user please use this link . It’s working fine. No more issue of ‘downloading assets’
It’s been compressed to 80% so the quality maybe a little poor.
Android

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Hi everyone,

Hope you all like the update. Really excited to hear from you all. Please share your experience/any opinion/any improvement for the future in the comments section. All these things will really help me make the game better and I'll know where I need to put more focus/effort.

Thank you.
Dear Damaged Coda !
Your game , even with flaws , is still brilliant ! But you are asking us to tell you about possible flaws, I will express my opinion.
1) In a female game, a female POV is possible and welcome. And you made it. But you can't do a male POV. It throws me out of the dive.
2) More romance, the art of kissing and foreplay. This is a game for adults, not for teenagers. That's why teenagers like it too.
3) No more lesbianism. That is UNIQUE hetero-female game. https://f95zone.to/threads/female-protagonist-genre-problems.96024/

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Dear Damaged Coda !
Your game , even with flaws , is still brilliant ! But you are asking us to tell you about possible flaws, I will express my opinion.
1) In a female game, a female POV is possible and welcome. And you made it. But you can't do a male POV. It throws me out of the dive.
2) More romance, the art of kissing and foreplay. This is a game for adults, not for teenagers. That's why teenagers like it too.
3) No more lesbianism. That is UNIQUE hetero-female game. https://f95zone.to/threads/female-protagonist-genre-problems.96024/
I suppose that by romance you are talking about Nathan, Theo, the landlord, Kate and Gail´s family, right? Would be really weird to see David and the other old guys being romantic with Gail as they only see her as a piece of meat.

Why no more lesbianism? Just because YOU don´t like it? Damaged Coda clearly wants to continue that path and there are fans of the lesbianism route. If that isn´t your kink then just avoid it.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I suppose that by romance you are talking about Nathan, Theo, the landlord, Kate and Gail´s family, right? Would be really weird to see David and the other old guys being romantic with Gail as they only see her as a piece of meat.

Why no more lesbianism? Just because YOU don´t like it? Damaged Coda clearly wants to continue that path and there are fans of the lesbianism route. If that isn´t your kink then just avoid it.
Yes it is really weird to see David being romantic with Gail , simply because the way he treated her from the beginning just as a piece of meat not as real woman, and who said fans of the lesbianism dosnt exist here , there is no clue that this game only for NTR and incest only.
Thank you very much DamagedCoda for trying to satisfy all tastes (except in the FORCING part).Thank you.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Honest question here. Is the slider for the animations supposed to make the movements faster? Or the scenes to go on? I played on android and I wasn't sure of the purpose of it.​

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Dear Damaged Coda !
What a shit take.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes