Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO: One picture makes me laugh. Gail removes her pubic hair. She hasn't had any hair since the beginning of the game. Unless it's a preventive measure ?

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I see it as a lack of attention to detail, such as makeup on the face always present, after the shower, after sleeping etc.
So by your logic you want coda to spend time on Gail removing her make up just to redo it in the next scene? And so what if they are the same heels. Ive known to may women that by all accounts have ten pairs of the same heels. After seeing that I asked them why did they have so many. And they were like. They aren't the same. The design varies just enough for them to realize and like it and because most of the time it's their favorite pair of heels and they break really easily and instead of taking the chance that the store is out of that style they buy a few pair for that reason.

I'm kinda surprised that you didn't say anything about her hair always being the same. Seeing how it has only change like 3 times through the entire game. How is Never wet etc.
My response to why coda doesn't bother with that kind of stuff because it takes hours upon hours as it is to render one scene. And everyone complains about how long it times to release to begin with. So I would think that coda weighs his choices on what is the most productive thing to do. And removing just to put the make up back on 2 scenes later isn't worth the render time. Among other reasons I'm sure he has of his own.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So by your logic you want coda to spend time on Gail removing her make up just to redo it in the next scene? And so what if they are the same heels. Ive known to may women that by all accounts have ten pairs of the same heels. After seeing that I asked them why did they have so many. And they were like. They aren't the same. The design varies just enough for them to realize and like it and because most of the time it's their favorite pair of heels and they break really easily and instead of taking the chance that the store is out of that style they buy a few pair for that reason.

I'm kinda surprised that you didn't say anything about her hair always being the same. Seeing how it has only change like 3 times through the entire game. How is Never wet etc.
My response to why coda doesn't bother with that kind of stuff because it takes hours upon hours as it is to render one scene. And everyone complains about how long it times to release to begin with. So I would think that coda weighs his choices on what is the most productive thing to do. And removing just to put the make up back on 2 scenes later isn't worth the render time. Among other reasons I'm sure he has of his own.
I don't know, why you have the need to white knight the Dev every possible way. You are ridiculous.

The guy has a vaild point there, it is a lack of detail. It is appreciated when it's done, but nobody stops playing when it's not done. It is just a minor nuisance that itches a bit, nothing more nothing less. Devs do it, others don't. ;)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Wait, maybe we'll see another scene where Gail puts on makeup and puts on lingerie and a dress

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I don't know, why you have the need to white knight the Dev every possible way. You are ridiculous.

The guy has a vaild point there, it is a lack of detail. It is appreciated when it's done, but nobody stops playing when it's not done. It is just a minor nuisance that itches a bit, nothing more nothing less. Devs do it, others don't. ;)
Call it whatever you want. I simply state facts. Im not sorry if those facts hurt your feelings. Now when coda fucks something up I'm among the first to speak up about it. So your statement is invalid. But thanks for the try. :)

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

I don't use daz much, but I don't think it's that difficult to add or remove a preset already pre-set by daz, the same goes for hairstyles, there are pre-made sets you just need to add or remove.
don't have the resource? There are many links to free resources on the forum.
but each developer does what they want.
mine was just an option.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022

Would be better if he leaved this forum, but it's something that won't happen... at least we just have to tolerate his manchild attitude here. Most of the time he is either fighting imaginary enemies that "facepalm" him, or getting triggered over any criticism someone makes to this visual novel, sometimes insulting despite the other person never being rude.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Would be better if he leaved this forum, but it's something that won't happen... at least we just have to tolerate his manchild attitude here. Most of the time he is either fighting imaginary enemies that "facepalm" him, or getting triggered over any criticism someone makes to this visual novel, sometimes insulting despite the other person never being rude.
That is absolutely true , and I said in another thread for something like that (from him) "" To each their own. We all enjoy these games in different ways. No reason to shame others for not playing the way you do. ""
but I think he did not understand that is better than insulting each other.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Call it whatever you want. I simply state facts. Im not sorry if those facts hurt your feelings. Now when coda fucks something up I'm among the first to speak up about it. So your statement is invalid. But thanks for the try. :)
You’re just stating your opinion, that doesn’t make it a fact at all. The only fact would be the time consuming work rendering these details would be.

Nobody is complaining about that lack of detail in such scenes, like I said, it would be a nice to have (appreciated) level of detail nothing more nothing less.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
That is absolutely true , and I said in another thread for something like that (from him) "" To each their own. We all enjoy these games in different ways. No reason to shame others for not playing the way you do. ""
but I think he did not understand that is better than insulting each other.
I responded to you in the same tone as you sent the message to me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Long time no see perv how are you? Lmao

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Is this a joking message ??!! : "" To each their own. We all enjoy these games in different ways. No reason to shame others for not playing the way you do. ""
Is this a joking message ??!! : "" To each their own. We all enjoy these games in different ways. No reason to shame others for not playing the way you do. ""
Show me the message where I shamed you. Specifically. :)

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Yeah. Ya know those imaginary people are fun to fight with ya know. All ya have to do is look at some of my past posts and you will see those imaginary people lol.

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Show me the message where I shamed you. Specifically. :)
You did not , and I did not quote your message ever , but I post it in general in the other thread for all people insulting others including you , Btw insulting does not mean bad words only but like " ignorant , where is your mind , especily moch other ppl fetish ( in that thread some one said what is the fuck of loving lesbian bullshit ) he did not insult any one but also insult all ppl love lesbian ) and give me time to find your statement because it is a bit long but I remember you from the office and honestly that is good from you to speak about , thank you.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
You did not , and I did not quote your message ever , but I post it in general in the other thread for all people insulting others including you , Btw insulting does not mean bad words only but like " ignorant , where is your mind , especily moch other ppl fetish ( in that thread some one said what is the fuck of loving lesbian bullshit ) he did not insult any one but also insult all ppl love lesbian ) and give me time to find your statement because it is a bit long but I remember you from the office and honestly that is good from you to speak about , thank you.
Take your time. Because I wanna see the post. Because most of the time I'm not an asshole for no reason.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes