Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
There are some strange people who choose all the options for a "special path", and when this path finally is shown, they complain that they never wanted to see the "special content".
True!
In contrast to this, I love it when a game forces "me" to do something due to my actions. If this is done well and the consequences are believable, it let's the game feel more serious and not like being in cheat mode. If you subcumed to less intense blackmail für 10 times in a row, it would be believable that you can't resist an even stronger black in the future. But If I cannot wear the red shirt because I had a beer instead of a cocktail before, it turns into the opposite - as if there are only (hidden) paths and no free will.
So this consequence driven restrictions are not that easy to create, but but here they seem to be done well.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
do u know where can i extract the save files? do i need to create folder or something?
You mean the old saves? Usually, you don't have to. They are saved in two positions: One time in the game folder of each downloaded version and a merge of them on your pc. Unless you don't change your pc while gaming, just extract the new game-archive and enjoy your still existing saves.

Jan 13, 2021
Oh look...still forced content without choices and illogical ending (so far). Why is it so hard for the dev to implement a choice where i can skip the illogical "Frank" Content during the "Loving GF" Route!?!? :rolleyes:

Reactions: LordWanze

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oh look...still forced content without choices and illogical ending (so far). Why is it so hard for the dev to implement a choice where i can skip the illogical "Frank" Content during the "Loving GF" Route!?!? :rolleyes:
just checked and gail can reject sex with frank in the corruption route and in the "loving gf" route she doesn't even get the option. What the hell was that dude going on about?
There are some strange people who choose all the options for a "special path", and when this path finally is shown, they complain that they never wanted to see the "special content".

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
I wander how can I trigger the taxi sexual sence,I went through both corruption and love paths,and nothing happened,MC always slap those two guys on the face……plz help

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I wander how can I trigger the taxi sexual sence,I went through both corruption and love paths,and nothing happened,MC always slap those two guys on the face……plz help
Going from my memory, that scene only exists in the gallery. It was going to be in the game, but he took it out because he felt that it didn't quite fit. Instead of deleting the work, he made the scene just for the gallery.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes