Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
The author abandoned us :cry:
What?? I see you are kinda knew here, but just to let you know that making the renders takes time and if you had read the last few pages you would have had seen the previews of next update.
Anyways I'm postponing the release dates 2 weeks further that would be around the 1st of march. As far as I know, the game should be done before it. I'll try to release it asap.

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
From his discord:

Hi everyone, I hope you all are doing well and in good health. I know I'm running behind schedule and yes there is a reason for it.

I actually didn't want to announce but then the circumstances are such I have to. My scriptwriter had to leave the project at the beginning of January cuz of some personal reasons which I won't be sharing here since it would be inappropriate. (Maybe I should have let you'll know this earlier)

I thought I could handle all the work by myself but apparently, I couldn't and things got worse and there was way too much workload and everything started getting chaotic and it was difficult for me to work and which is why the game release was delayed.

Thankfully, I recently found a scriptwriter with whom I could collaborate... Things are getting back on track ... I'd soon be officially introducing him on Patreon and also on my discord channel.

Hope to release the game soon, I request you guys to be a little more patient as I need some more time. (Not more than two weeks for sure) I usually try my best to deliver the game on the specified date or rather early sometimes but this time I couldn't. I'm sorry for that.. Hope you guys understand...Thank you so much for your love and support.

Most of all I'll make sure there are not such delays in the future.

About the progress- one last event for this update is pending which I will try to finish is asap and then will be left only with coding and then like usual beta will be released to the higher tier 2-3 days before the official release. I've added 4-5 animations in this update hope you'll like it.

1614693266290.png

fuksazn

Oct 14, 2018
From his discord:

Hi everyone, I hope you all are doing well and in good health. I know I'm running behind schedule and yes there is a reason for it.

I actually didn't want to announce but then the circumstances are such I have to. My scriptwriter had to leave the project at the beginning of January cuz of some personal reasons which I won't be sharing here since it would be inappropriate. (Maybe I should have let you'll know this earlier)

I thought I could handle all the work by myself but apparently, I couldn't and things got worse and there was way too much workload and everything started getting chaotic and it was difficult for me to work and which is why the game release was delayed.

Thankfully, I recently found a scriptwriter with whom I could collaborate... Things are getting back on track ... I'd soon be officially introducing him on Patreon and also on my discord channel.

Hope to release the game soon, I request you guys to be a little more patient as I need some more time. (Not more than two weeks for sure)
I usually try my best to deliver the game on the specified date or rather early sometimes but this time I couldn't. I'm sorry for that.. Hope you guys understand...Thank you so much for your love and support.

Most of all I'll make sure there are not such delays in the future.

About the progress- one last event for this update is pending which I will try to finish is asap and then will be left only with coding and then like usual beta will be released to the higher tier 2-3 days before the official release. I've added 4-5 animations in this update hope you'll like it.

View attachment 1062317
icstor v 2.0

jas13

Nov 22, 2017
In my opinion you are 100% wrong to compare these 2 creators.

Alteast thios creator keep us updated not like istor who didn't post shit since i don't know when xD

This creator posted updates and explains stuff ^-^

update will come out so we will just have to wait a bit more :D
Yea true , but let's hope that he doesn't follow many other devs I know , who became slower every cycle with more excuses every time until some of them disappeared , few had kept or speeded up their dev time after they became popular, and then let's see his track from the next update which one of the groups he belongs.

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
It's a weird cycle. I don't understand much about computers and rendering so it's hard to say. I do wish guys would under promise more, and then over deliver though. Disappointing anouncements always seem to come just after the patreon charge cycle though for many people. Some abandoned Devs are still making loads on patreon I'm sure

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I don't understand much about computers and rendering so it's hard to say. .....
ok, just to make it a little easier to understand for people without knowledge of creating a render.

You create a scene with actors, items, lights etc. like in photography (one pic for merchandise photos can take a day). But your actor is not a person, it is a puppet and that means you have to move every single part of the actor until it looks ok for you (doesn't mean that it is ok) and same for the items, lights, landscape etc. Because it is a puppet you have to put them in clothes and have to look that they fit. It's not a click and it fits, it's a click and it looks like a toddler dressed himself. You have to fix that by hand. You have to look from every angle if it fits or if some parts poke through each other. You do not see the effect of the lights and the real surface of every part of your pic. You have to assume the effect. The more parts your pic have the longer it takes to place everything until you think you can try to render. Sometimes it takes you a few hours until you think you could render it, but it can even take days.
How long it takes to render depends on the render engine and how complex the render is. An actor has a skeleton and this skeleton gets a covering, a wire mesh that gives the skeleton an outer form like our skin does. The areas in the mesh are called polygons. The more polygons the smoother the form, like a soccer ball compared to a bowling ball. For example a low polygon head got about 600 polygons and a high polygon head about 10000 polygons. The higher the count the higher the memory consumption. The same construct is used for every item in the render. On that mesh comes the surfaces - the look of the parts, shiny, metallic, rusty, bumps, bloody and these surfaces have attributes like reflection, illuminate, transparent etc. And those surfaces (textures) can have different resolutions. The more detail you want the higher the resolution and the memory consumption. When you start a render the engine calculates for every point of a picture how it looks. Only when the render is finished you see if the light is to harsh or to low, if the expression looks unreal etc. For rendering the engine need all parts of the picture in the memory (of the nvidia graphic card) and use the graphic card processor to calculate the render. Depending on engine, resolution and quality that can take a few minutes up to a few hours, but if the parts for the render does not fit in the graphic card it renders with the CPU and system memory. That happens often with complex scenes with many items, high polygon count, high resolution surfaces and a high resolution render - HD needs less memory than 4K. A render with CPU and system memory takes easy a day, a day where you can't do anything else with that PC, because it runs with 100%. And if you see that the light is bad or a surface looks shit etc. you have to change that in the design and start the render again.
After that you maybe want to change something in the pic like contrast, brightness etc with photoshop and the format of the render, because most of the render engines create big files and converting them to jpg or webp can save space in the game. BTW 95% of the engines only work with Nvidia cards and not all engines can switch to CPU rendering and surfaces, textures etc are not easy exchangeable between render engines.
And this process does not include animations that use many pics per second for a smooth animation. A smooth animation need 25 pics per second. Thats 250pics in one file of 10 seconds.

And now think about the over 1100 images in this game. A quarter of an year for an update is reasonable if that is hobby and not main income. Not everyone makes his life with games here like GDS with his Chloe18 series and can work every day on an update.

Last edited:

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
ok, just to make it a little easier to understand for people without knowledge of creating a render.

You create a scene with actors, items, lights etc. like in photography (one pic for merchandise photos can take a day). But your actor is not a person, it is a puppet and that means you have to move every single part of the actor until it looks ok for you (doesn't mean that it is ok) and same for the items, lights, landscape etc. Because it is a puppet you have to put them in clothes and have to look that they fit. It's not a click and it fits, it's a click and it looks like a toddler dressed himself. You have to fix that by hand. You have to look from every angle if it fits or if some parts poke through each other. You do not see the effect of the lights and the real surface of every part of your pic. You have to assume the effect. The more parts your pic have the longer it takes to place everything until you think you can try to render. Sometimes it takes you a few hours until you think you could render it, but it can even take days.
How long it takes to render depends on the render engine and how complex the render is. An actor has a skeleton and this skeleton gets a covering, a wire mesh that gives the skeleton an outer form like our skin does. The areas in the mesh are called polygons. The more polygons the smoother the form, like a soccer ball compared to a bowling ball. For example a low polygon head got about 600 polygons and a high polygon head about 10000 polygons. The higher the count the higher the memory consumption. The same construct is used for every item in the render. On that mesh comes the surfaces - the look of the parts, shiny, metallic, rusty, bumps, bloody and these surfaces have attributes like reflection, illuminate, transparent etc. And those surfaces (textures) can have different resolutions. The more detail you want the higher the resolution and the memory consumption. When you start a render the engine calculates for every point of a picture how it looks. Only when the render is finished you see if the light is to harsh or to low, if the expression looks unreal etc. For rendering the engine need all parts of the picture in the memory (of the nvidia graphic card) and use the graphic card processor to calculate the render. Depending on engine, resolution and quality that can take a few minutes up to a few hours, but if the parts for the render does not fit in the graphic card it renders with the CPU and system memory. That happens often with complex scenes with many items, high polygon count, high resolution surfaces and a high resolution render - HD needs less memory than 4K. A render with CPU and system memory takes easy a day, a day where you can't do anything else with that PC, because it runs with 100%. And if you see that the light is bad or a surface looks shit etc. you have to change that in the design and start the render again.
After that you maybe want to change something in the pic like contrast, brightness etc with photoshop and the format of the render, because most of the render engines create big files and converting them to jpg or webp can save space in the game. BTW 95% of the engines only work with Nvidia cards and not all engines can switch to CPU rendering and surfaces, textures etc are not easy exchangeable between render engines.
And this process does not include animations that use many pics per second for a smooth animation. A smooth animation need 25 pics per second. Thats 250pics in one file of 10 seconds.

And now think about the over 1100 images in this game. A quarter of an year for an update is reasonable if that is hobby and not main income. Not everyone makes his life with games here like GDS with his Chloe18 series and can work every day on an update.
Thanks for that. It's an enlightening post.

Reactions: afterlights
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes