Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
You can say what you want, but Gail as a beauty and sexyness is on another level compared to Jessica :p

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Well that is your opinion. I am comparing them because there are lot of similarities. When it comes to games i care about quality, and in that regard, JOHN is one of the best, both in terms of render quality, and writing, so definitely not a joke of a game.
I agree about the slow updates though.
The quality of the writing and the story is subjective while the fact that they're slow as fuck and borderline milking is not, specially from someone like the dev of JOHN who used to give companies that actually deliver content lots of shit back at ULMF for delaying patches and now has become a joke himself reporting negative reviews on his thread. Now, with that out of the way...

I'm glad I didn't support this project in the past although I'm not saying I won't reconsider supporting in the future in case the pace gets picked up and they actually release content on an acceptable amount of time, but dishonesty doesn't set well with me and hiding the fact that the patch was heavily delayed or postponed because someone left the team until the last second feels awfully shady while had he come clean about it, it would be understandable.

Looking forward to see the project thrive, but it didn't start in the right foot. Next time just come clean and be honest with the community, possibly could even find a better writer even faster had you made it public.

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
Well that is your opinion. I am comparing them because there are lot of similarities. When it comes to games i care about quality, and in that regard, JOHN is one of the best, both in terms of render quality, and writing, so definitely not a joke of a game.
I agree about the slow updates though.
It's not the lack of updates that is frustrating, it's always the same with the last minute excuses and teasing up to the Patreon renewal date and then release a small update after X amount of time has passed. This comment is about JOHN btw. Damaged Coda made the best ass ever seen on this site. I just want to see more of it but I understand it takes time to make quality.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
This game is top notch perfect from head to toe, love all the characters keep up the good work.
Agree about this part i think i commented something similar. Yep, sexy face, sexy boobs, sexy legs, sexy ass and sexy feet. Has it all. Now i like high heels on characters with sexy legs, and Gail is wearing this nice black shoes in all the scenes so far. So would be nice to see her wear some different high heels in the future. I think she will be able to afford ones now that she will get promoted. :devilish:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i dont understand...played ep 1, than when it says is ended (when MC being fucked by boss again , i start chap 2 and after answer some question it start again in paul's Company and it ends in the same scene as chapter 1....what's wrong?

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
i dont understand...played ep 1, than when it says is ended (when MC being fucked by boss again , i start chap 2 and after answer some question it start again in paul's Company and it ends in the same scene as chapter 1....what's wrong?
Episode 1 and 2 are both in the same game and episode two is a continuation of episode 1... when you start from episode two it's just a jump, so you don't have start all way from episode 1...

Reactions: Okabe19

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
w109 copy.png
Hi everyone,

Time to work on episode 2[v0.3] , I will be commencing the development of the game on 29/03/21, the tentative release date will be 12/05/21. Taking a period of 45 days for the development. I will try to finish it sooner and I will make sure there's no delay this time.
Stay tuned.

Thank you for the love and support.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes