Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
OMG !!
Guys, calm down. I'm working on the update.

I've already mentioned the reasons for the delay, but some of you just don't understand or don't want to understand.
You want to know why it's getting delayed - What's happening is, there are scenes that consist of 5 or more characters(don't forget their clothing, hair, accessories) along with the environment, the surrounding crowd, the lightning and more.
These things take a lot of memory right.

I have a 1080 gfx card which just can't hold so much stuff. So I have to find ways to render those scenes anyhow.
So I have to research online, watch different vids/tutorials go to different forums and search for my solution.
Just to make 1 scene I have to make 7-8 renders and then merge them. Likewise, there are a lot of those scenes so you can imagine how time-consuming it is.

All these things take time. I'm not just sitting and wasting my time here. I'm working on the game as soon as I get off my day job. I wouldn't be so mad if I was just sitting here doing nothing but I'm working on the game most of my time.I want to release it asap. I love this project and doing my best to release it.

"About the milking money thing and scam" thing - I've already paused the pledge so please stop saying unnecessary things on this topic.

It's not as easy as it looks please try and understand. I want to release the game as much as you guys do.
95% renders and 50% coding is already done. There are just a few scenes that are just taking much much longer time but it's necessary to the game so I have to.

AND I REALLY HOPE TO RELEASE THE GAME BY THE END OF THIS MONTH'S, NO MATTER HOW MUCH OVERTIME I HAVE TO DO.

For all the people who've been supporting the game, Thank you so much .
Really appreciate it. ❤

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
@DamagedCoda, looking forward to the update, keep up the awsome work. Happy to see the mods finally cleaned up the last couple of pages somewhat.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DamagedCoda

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
DamagedCoda Try scene optimizer and camera optimizer to speed your renders up. Camera Optimizer automatically makes the objects that are not in the camera area invisible or delete them and you can define the depth of the effect. With scene optimizer you can reduce the resolution of the textures and save the scene with lower res textures to render. No need for an item to have an 8k texture when it is far away and 1k would be enough. Makes your render faster and fit into the VRAM. At the moment I use an old gtx 750ti and I know the problems.... My old defect GTX 1060 3GB or the borrowed GTX1070ti I had were better but GPU's cost way to much money atm. I'm waiting for the RTX 3060 to go down to a reasonable price - 12GB VRAM would be nice. In games the 3060 is like a 1070ti. The next option with enough VRAM are 3080 and 3090 but those prices are daylight robbery. I don't understand why the 3070ti only got 8GB. With 12GB like the 3060 or more it would have been a nice midrange card.

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
DamagedCoda Try scene optimizer and camera optimizer to speed your renders up. Camera Optimizer automatically makes the objects that are not in the camera area invisible or delete them and you can define the depth of the effect. With scene optimizer you can reduce the resolution of the textures and save the scene with lower res textures to render. No need for an item to have an 8k texture when it is far away and 1k would be enough. Makes your render faster and fit into the VRAM. At the moment I use an old gtx 750ti and I know the problems.... My old defect GTX 1060 3GB or the borrowed GTX1070ti I had were better but GPU's cost way to much money atm. I'm waiting for the RTX 3060 to go down to a reasonable price - 12GB VRAM would be nice. In games the 3060 is like a 1070ti. The next option with enough VRAM are 3080 and 3090 but those prices are daylight robbery. I don't understand why the 3070ti only got 8GB. With 12GB like the 3060 or more it would have been a nice midrange card.
Thank you :D
This could be a lifesaver.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
DamagedCoda I'm waiting for the RTX 3060 to go down to a reasonable price - 12GB VRAM would be nice. In games the 3060 is like a 1070ti. The next option with enough VRAM are 3080 and 3090 but those prices are daylight robbery. I don't understand why the 3070ti only got 8GB. With 12GB like the 3060 or more it would have been a nice midrange card.
wait until the pandemic end?, those card is scarce it just reasonable if the price is skyrocketing atm

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
wait until the pandemic end?, those card is scarce it just reasonable if the price is skyrocketing atm
End of April the price was 1500€, end of May 1300€, last month 900€, this month about 750€ and the first cards for 630€ are appearing - MSRP is 320€. The highest for a 3080 was 3500€ it is now at 1290€. MSRP is 700€ I think the prices are on their way to a reasonable price. Don't have the illusion to reach MSRP only don't want to pay the price for a Ferrari while getting a Beetle. Under 500€ for a 3060 or under 900 for a 3080 is something to think about. Yesterday there was a guy in our local small adverts paper that sold his etherium mining rig with 5x3080 for 6000€. Never would buy a mining card, but people selling their mining rigs is a cause for dropping prices of new cards.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
End of April the price was 1500€, end of May 1300€, last month 900€, this month about 750€ and the first cards for 630€ are appearing - MSRP is 320€. The highest for a 3080 was 3500€ it is now at 1290€. MSRP is 700€ I think the prices are on their way to a reasonable price. Don't have the illusion to reach MSRP only don't want to pay the price for a Ferrari while getting a Beetle. Under 500€ for a 3060 or under 900 for a 3080 is something to think about. Yesterday there was a guy in our local small adverts paper that sold his etherium mining rig with 5x3080 for 6000€. Never would buy a mining card, but people selling their mining rigs is a cause for dropping prices of new cards.
After the crypto mining shutdown in China the miner started to sell their cards in bulks. 8 cards for 4,000 bucks or less.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
OMG !!
Guys, calm down. I'm working on the update.

I've already mentioned the reasons for the delay, but some of you just don't understand or don't want to understand.
You want to know why it's getting delayed - What's happening is, there are scenes that consist of 5 or more characters(don't forget their clothing, hair, accessories) along with the environment, the surrounding crowd, the lightning and more.
These things take a lot of memory right.

I have a 1080 gfx card which just can't hold so much stuff. So I have to find ways to render those scenes anyhow.
So I have to research online, watch different vids/tutorials go to different forums and search for my solution.
Just to make 1 scene I have to make 7-8 renders and then merge them. Likewise, there are a lot of those scenes so you can imagine how time-consuming it is.

All these things take time. I'm not just sitting and wasting my time here. I'm working on the game as soon as I get off my day job. I wouldn't be so mad if I was just sitting here doing nothing but I'm working on the game most of my time.I want to release it asap. I love this project and doing my best to release it.

"About the milking money thing and scam" thing - I've already paused the pledge so please stop saying unnecessary things on this topic.

It's not as easy as it looks please try and understand. I want to release the game as much as you guys do.
95% renders and 50% coding is already done. There are just a few scenes that are just taking much much longer time but it's necessary to the game so I have to.

AND I REALLY HOPE TO RELEASE THE GAME BY THE END OF THIS MONTH'S, NO MATTER HOW MUCH OVERTIME I HAVE TO DO.

For all the people who've been supporting the game, Thank you so much .
Really appreciate it. ❤
Keep up the good work, your renders are amazing. Don't pay much attention to the entitled pirates/armchair devs who think making game is something super fast and easy.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes