Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi everyone,

Firstly I'd like to thank you all for waiting so patiently.

Everything is almost done. Still stuck with the last few scenes but eventually, it will be done soon, few animations are left for render, finished with most part of the coding so once all the renders and animations are finished just have to code them into the game, proofreading and dialogues are been taken care by the scriptwriter and should be done anytime.

Note: I will be releasing the beta soon, maybe in a week. The billing cycle will resume from now on.

The beta will be released to Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Plus members and thereafter beta within two to three days I will roll out the official release to all the patrons.

Also, I was thinking of buying an RTX 3090 by the end of the month or next month for sure, I work on a laptop and I can't install it on the laptop so basically I'll need to build/buy an external GPU assembly. Thinking of going for the GPU first because it seems like a necessity now because the game is getting bigger and scenes are getting complex and my laptop just can't handle It and buying a whole new PC with the gfx card is over the budget for now. Let me know what you guys think.

Thank you for all the love and support and I really hope you all enjoy the update.

--------

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I work on a laptop and I can't install it on the laptop so basically I'll need to build/buy an external GPU assembly.
On a fucking laptop?! :eek: Dude! That's insane!

DamagedCoda Mate, you really should consider to switch over to a desktop render system. Two of my friends bought a render station with a RTX 3090 recently.

One friend payed 3,500 EURO (pre-build) and the other one £4,500 (custom build).

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
On a fucking laptop?! :eek: Dude! That's insane!

DamagedCoda Mate, you really should consider to switch over to a desktop render system. Two of my friends bought a render station with a RTX 3090 recently.

One friend payed 3,500 EURO (pre-build) and the other one £4,500 (custom build).
3 to 5 thousand PFFF O_O xDDDDD i recently installed daz too and try to go into it and guess what ON MY LAPTOP lol xD

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Maybe this might help you when you plan to render a big scene with many hobos in it. :LOL:;)
bwahahaa thx but i am just getting into it. spend the last 3 days with searching presets and models to then find out daz is more complex than i thought and i can't find any serious step by step tutorial to import downloaded stuff not from daz-homepage into daz studio... all tuturials i found are just focusing on stuff downloaded on daz-homepage... maybe i am blind tho but its more complex than i thought but the HUD and window is way more compfortable than stuff like sfm. still i can't get things to work - yet xD

but in 2023 when i find someone to help a retard like me or i found a way myself i will make lots of that stuff just for you bro

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cold_arctus

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Maybe this might help you when you plan to render a big scene with many hobos in it. :LOL:;)
I use that and I use . It automatically mark items not visible or deletes them. Load your scene, just run it, save the camera view as a new scene and then you have a smaller file to render. In combination with screen optimizer you can get many render small enough to run on the GPU. Delete gives you more space than the invisible option.
And it help to check the items in the render and to reduce some ridiculous resolutions : - The pencil in this set has a 4k res. That's just stupid. Some hair just eats memory. And don't forget if you use HD chars - under parameters is an option to use base resolution. If the char is not full screen it does not need high resolution.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
.... i can't find any serious step by step tutorial to import downloaded stuff not from daz-homepage into daz studio...

But one hint - non DAZ-Homepage content is only in the content tab, not in the smart content tab in DAZ Studio and you sometimes have to search for the content. That is why most suppliers have readme's where you'll find the directory structure of the non DAZ-Homepage content.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Hi everyone,

Everything is almost done. Still stuck with the last few scenes but eventually, it will be done soon, few animations are left for render, finished with most part of the coding so once all the renders and animations are finished just have to code them into the game, proofreading and dialogues are been taken care by the scriptwriter and should be done anytime.

Note: I will be releasing the beta soon, maybe in a week. The billing cycle will resume from now on.

The beta will be released to Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Plus members and thereafter beta within two to three days I will roll out the official release to all the patrons.

Also, I was thinking of buying an RTX 3090 by the end of the month or next month for sure, I work on a laptop and I can't install it on the laptop so basically I'll need to build/buy an external GPU assembly. Thinking of going for the GPU first because it seems like a necessity now because the game is getting bigger and scenes are getting complex and my laptop just can't handle It and buying a whole new PC with the gfx card is over the budget for now. Let me know what you guys think.

Thank you for all the love and support and I really hope you all enjoy the update.

--------
Doing really good work from a laptop.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
DamagedCoda you should invest in a PC, not a GPU. You can always upgrade/repair a PC. A Laptop is more difficult. The flood in our area killed our power and when it came back it killed my MB - with a laptop it would have been a write-off. I ordered a new MB (and a surge protector) and now it's running again. And it is faster because the old board was an AMD B450 chipset and the new one is an AMD B550. More PCIe-lanes that can be used at the same time. Only problem is 16GB of my 48GB RAM are dead, too. Second is, most Laptops are constricted in the case of parts. More memory, faster CPU, GPU etc is difficult or impossible and mobile components are always slower. At the moment in my area you can get a prebuilt PC with a 3060 for the same price than a 3080. And you could still use your laptop for coding while the PC is rendering.

detleff

Aug 27, 2017

Hi everyone,

--------

although I think that inventing a good story that is not banal is more difficult than rendering the whole thing.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
looks like first week of August now

Hi everyone,

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
although I think that inventing a good story that is not banal is more difficult than rendering the whole thing.
The problem is not the idea and have ideas what has to happen, it is not writing yourself in a dead end. That is one cause why so many started a VN here and then abandoned it (Second main cause is that many only realize how much effort the whole thing is when making the game). Before you start a game you should know the whole story and have the structure of your game. Personally I think a good idea is to start with a finished story and to make a kinetic VN out it. For example the fairy tale "Little Red Riding Hood" and make the wolf into a sexual deviant. That way you don't have think much about the story structure, only have to rewrite the actions and can first develop your skills. It's the same in the music area - most start with cover and then write their own music. It's another story if you are a writer and want to expand your story with a visual aspect like the erotic story writer J.S.Deacon and his "The Office Wife".

BTW - I didn't recognize your countdown as a countdown. I thought of it as a method many use to emphasize their argument. - like in adds "3,2,1 and it's done" and in that case you were a few days early. And my two days were with consideration of different timezones.

fuksazn

Oct 14, 2018

Hi everyone,

--------
another delay ))

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
another delay ))
My take away is that he expects people to pay for another month of nothing, all benefit-of-the-doubt is gone. It was responsible of him to pause billing people at the end of June ('member when this update was to be released June 17th) for the reason of delays in releasing the update. To unpause before the release of the update is the exact behaviour one would expect of a 'Scam Dev' (especially leaving only a day for patrons to manually pause it or unsubscribe). If you're going to be releasing your update in AUGUST, then accept a pause in billing until AUGUST.

Not calling this guy a Scam Dev, but boy is he acting like one.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Interesting that the whining is coming from people who are NOT supporting the dev on patreon. That behavior sound like it's from a pubescent teen or a toddler that wants their toy the parents have locked away.
To repeat myself - damaged coda owns you nothing. Especially because you do not support.

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
If you don't let people know what they're doing wrong, they'll never improve. It's the dev's first game, I'm hoping he's still adjusting how he does things based around community reaction, and it's important to show - with examples - what you think is wrong.

If the game didn't have promise, the comment section would be 60 pages shorter and no one would be mad because no one would play it. Perfectly okay if the dev doesn't give a shit, and continues some rather scammy behaviour, I'll just fuck off to the infinite other places online to jerk off.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Interesting that the whining is coming from people who are NOT supporting the dev on patreon. That behavior sound like it's from a pubescent teen or a toddler that wants their toy the parents have locked away.
To repeat myself - damaged coda owns you nothing. Especially because you do not support.
Pretty much the same in several threads across the forum. Pirates who believe they are entitled to have what they want "now".:poop::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes