Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pontonoleusnausus

Aug 11, 2020
Oh my God, just shut up already! Go play something else, go outside, do something else besides bitchin and moaning. I'll reiterate what was already said. You think it's so easy making a video game.....alone??? I did some VO for some guys almost a year ago and they delayed the game (from it's initial release of Jun 02nd) almost every week. There's a lot of things that can go wrong during development. "Uuuuu, but he's doing a Visual Novel. Uuuu all he has to do is render and code", guys, it's hard work, if it was easy (as ABC 123) all of us would be game devs. Aaaand, once again, if you're not a patron (no, jerkoff, I'm not a patron) do not bitch and moan, for fuck's sake, you have no moral high ground. "But I'm thinking about the people who pay", yeah, right and I'm the Queen of England. Just give DamagedCoda time, is not like you're flatlined and the only thing that can save you is this game.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Oh my God, just shut up already! Go play something else, go outside, do something else besides bitchin and moaning. I'll reiterate what was already said. You think it's so easy making a video game.....alone??? I did some VO for some guys almost a year ago and they delayed the game (from it's initial release of Jun 02nd) almost every week. There's a lot of things that can go wrong during development. "Uuuuu, but he's doing a Visual Novel. Uuuu all he has to do is render and code", guys, it's hard work, if it was easy (as ABC 123) all of us would be game devs. Aaaand, once again, if you're not a patron (no, jerkoff, I'm not a patron) do not bitch and moan, for fuck's sake, you have no moral high ground. "But I'm thinking about the people who pay", yeah, right and I'm the Queen of England. Just give DamagedCoda time, is not like you're flatlined and the only thing that can save you is this game.
Man chill out.. i was just asking some news about the game, no need to be so mean wtf

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is there a reason why there is not anymore news about the uptade?
On Patreon dev stated that rendering and coding is done and that he has to rework dialogues because he wasn't happy with them.

So, if anyone here is a writer and wants to help dev with dialogues he/she/it should contact Damaged Coda.

Reactions: gabich69

useless-j

Aug 15, 2019
Ah yes the only time someone is accountable is when "you're flatlined and the only thing that can save you is this game."
The update that was supposed to be out in May , and here we are in August still waiting.
Finally this might surprise you, but everyone has the right to complain about a 45 day update being delayed for 100+ days and counting, whether he/she is a patreon or not and whether you like it or not.

useless-j

Aug 15, 2019
"complain"≠"unproven accusation" or "whining and a lot of of mimimi"
Complaining can be unproven accusations and whining.

Also the dev had mentioned before that update will be out within a week (I think on 29th July)
In his last patreon post that the update will be released before end of the month(this was in july, if you do the math the update should have been out before 1st August).
Before that he had mentioned that the tentative release date for Episode2[v0.3] is 12/05/2021(45 days after v0.2 was released).
The v0.2 of this game was released on 17th March and v0.3 was supposed to be released in May and now we are in August.
I know he had issues and some health problems delaying the update.
I was his patreon form May - July, I haven't complained on this fourm about the delay because I don't like this method.
I understand that he must have his reasons (whether they are good or bad, valid or invalid) but I didn't agree with his conduct so I just unsubbed.
But people still have the right to complain and you attacking them for complaining is just pathetic.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
If I've learned anything from the A Wife and Mother thread, it's that when a game is delayed indefinitely you just need to move on to something else. No matter how reasonable the complaints about delays may be, devs don't seem willing or able to communicate realistic expectations. It just isn't worth your time and energy to get too upset over a continually delayed game- you're best off just finding something else to play.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
If I've learned anything from the A Wife and Mother thread, it's that when a game is delayed indefinitely you just need to move on to something else. No matter how reasonable the complaints about delays may be, devs don't seem willing or able to communicate realistic expectations. It just isn't worth your time and energy to get too upset over a continually delayed game- you're best off just finding something else to play.
But we are not on a site that give us such an opt...oh wait. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Zanax
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes