Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi everyone,
Have good news to share with you guys, the update is finally complete.
The game is currently under testing, including proofreading and dialogues editing.
As soon as I get the go-ahead from the scriptwriter will be releasing it on the same day.
Size of the update :
The game consists of 750-800+ renders and 4+ 1080p animations .
Scene gallery has been added, special thanks to 'Geekbone' for providing the code.

The game will be made available in the following sequence:

Day 1 - Diamond plus and Diamond Members
Day 2 - Platinum Members
Day 3 - Gold Members
Day 4 - Silver Members and other platforms.
Note: Firstly, My heartfelt apologies for the delay.
Yes, it's been 5 months, out of which 1 month's billing cycle was paused. So basically development period for the game is 4 months. Previous updates use to take 2 months for a release and it use to have around 350-400 renders. This update has 750-800 renders which is twice as much. So to sum up the game took twice much as time but you'll be getting twice the content.
I really don’t need to explain all this but I think I should so that you all don’t feel that your hard-earned money is going in vain. Thank you to all the supporters who stood by this time. The delay was caused due to technical problems which I have already discussed with you all. Lastly, I've decided to buy a newer rig with an RTX 3080 next month(because it's in my budget). Hopefully, I will be able to provide faster updates with much more content.

-----

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hi everyone,
Have good news to share with you guys, the update is finally complete.
The game is currently under testing, including proofreading and dialogues editing.
As soon as I get the go-ahead from the scriptwriter will be releasing it on the same day.
Size of the update :
The game consists of 750-800+ renders and 4+ 1080p animations .
Scene gallery has been added, special thanks to 'Geekbone' for providing the code.

The game will be made available in the following sequence:

Day 1 - Diamond plus and Diamond Members
Day 2 - Platinum Members
Day 3 - Gold Members

Note: Firstly, My heartfelt apologies for the delay.
Yes, it's been 5 months, out of which 1 month's billing cycle was paused. So basically development period for the game is 4 months. Previous updates use to take 2 months for a release and it use to have around 350-400 renders. This update has 750-800 renders which is twice as much. So to sum up the game took twice much as time but you'll be getting twice the content.
I really don’t need to explain all this but I think I should so that you all don’t feel that your hard-earned money is going in vain. Thank you to all the supporters who stood by this time. The delay was caused due to technical problems which I have already discussed with you all. Lastly, I've decided to buy a newer rig with an RTX 3080 next month(because it's in my budget). Hopefully, I will be able to provide faster updates with much more content.

-----
Thanks 4 the news share Sorrow85. :)

I am so looking forward to step into Gail's shoes again even if that means another 4 days of waiting
Day 4 - Silver Members and other platforms.
:giggle:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
should it not be out today on pateron?
Yes, the update is complete. It's being edited, rewritten, new renders are being made and the story needs some polishing. He's basically uploading it this very moment once he's finished everything which should be any minute now.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Lucky me if you guys could stfu. Your behaviour is pathetic.
What's pathetic is taking someone 5 days to "proofread" 15 minutes of gameplay. I think your fanboy hard on is getting in the way of your brain getting any blood. Stop digesting every bullshit excuse these zero credibility developers vomit.

First earn a reputation, then make the excuses.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes