Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
today is a great day to release an update:D, I would not want to wait a week until next weekend:cry:

Nov 15, 2018
What's pathetic is taking someone 5 days to "proofread" 15 minutes of gameplay. I think your fanboy hard on is getting in the way of your brain getting any blood. Stop digesting every bullshit excuse these zero credibility developers vomit.

First earn a reputation, then make the excuses.

I agree on that. I was thinking about supporting the dev on patron since I like his work. Delays will often happen and that's okay and normal... but reliability is important and I don't want to feel like I'm getting told bullshit.

still, everyone here who doesn't pay for the game has no right to complain. Friendly reminder, you are pirating paid content.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I agree on that. I was thinking about supporting the dev on patron since I like his work. Delays will often happen and that's okay and normal... but reliability is important and I don't want to feel like I'm getting told bullshit.

still, everyone here who doesn't pay for the game has no right to complain. Friendly reminder, you are pirating paid content.
the problem is not piracy or having the right to complain about whether we pay or not.
the problem is credibility.
if you say it comes out by 20 and then you can't keep the promises, the problems are 2
1 you are a liar
2 you don't know how to organize your work.

then personal problems can happen to everyone, but these developers always happen too often

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
if you say it comes out by 20 and then you can't keep the promises, the problems are 2
1 you are a liar
2 you don't know how to organize your work.
You miss option 3: Third party involvement.

Right now the update undergoes a re-write and Damaged is waiting for it to be done. He thought the work could have been done faster, but apparently he was wrong about it.

From now on the update will be ready when it is done.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
You miss option 3: Third party involvement.

Right now the update undergoes a re-write and Damaged is waiting for it to be done. He thought the work could have been done faster, but apparently he was wrong about it.

From now on the update will be ready when it is done.
writing must go hand in hand with game development.
if you have the full game but the writing needs to be rewritten it means you got the whole story wrong.
first the plot is written, then the images are created.
this requires minor corrections, not complete rewriting.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
writing must go hand in hand with game development.
if you have the full game but the writing needs to be rewritten it means you got the whole story wrong.
first the plot is written, then the images are created.
this requires minor corrections, not complete rewriting.
You are wrong about it. You can do both.

1. Outline the update (plot) and start rendering. In the second step you write the first draft of the scene.

2. You write the dialogues first and in the second step you create the renders according to your written scene.

The problem with the second option is that ideas are often bigger than Daz can handle. You will end-up having more issues compare to the first option.

And for the record: Many artist, who focus more on renders, use option 1. Why? Because it helps them to be creative. Option 2 is to rigid and limits their inspiration and creativity.

So yes, it is true what people say about artists: They are unorganized and often have problems with schedules.

• Angry
Reactions: Albaduldür

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
I see this argument all the time, its dumb and stupid. Nearly every dev posts there game here (when they have no rep) to gain fans. Once a fan base occurs, then pateron starts and the money rolls in. All of the sudden, the dev shits on F95, yet its F95 that created the fan base for the game.

Also its basic business / economics. Once someone decides to join as a pateron that's a big step, and to lose them is quite hard. So for a dev its all about gaining new fans and hype, which is from F95 and this hype and marketing is for free.

Basically for a dev the most important person to him, is the non paying pirates', because they are potential paterons.

Nov 15, 2018
I see this argument all the time, its dumb and stupid.
You see it all the time because there is truth in it.
Nearly every dev posts there game here (when they have no rep) to gain fans.
There is also truth in the statement that you can get a fanbase here.
Basically for a dev the most important person to him, is the non paying pirates', because they are potential paterons.
This is by far the most entitled and stupidest shit I've read here on this site. It's the same as thinking you can pay artists with exposure. Or that interns don't need to be paid because they should be happy to get "work experience" so they can later get a job. It's the same dumb logic.

Even you should realize that the statement is simply wrong. The most valuable person in for devs will be family, friends, etc.. It's incredible how important you think you are. Second of all, for their business, paying customers are important. Not some pirates who enjoy your content and don't pay. You think by playing it, jerking off to it and writing in a forum you create hype which will make the dev rich. That's absurd. Listen to yourself.

Further more: most people who pirate games won't support it. How many games have you downloaded and enjoyed? How many do you support? And how many backwards "reasons" did you come up with after enjoying a game to justify not supporting it?

A good example is Word of Goo. 90% of people who played it pirated it and only a "very small percentage" of these bought it afterwards:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
A good example is Word of Goo. 90% of people who played it pirated it and only a "very small percentage" of these bought it afterwards:
That's correct.

Based on Unity Analytics devs know the numbers of people that actually play their game (if not blocked by firewall or other software). While piracy helps to expose the game, not even 1% are willing to pay for it. I have reliable numbers for a game and it clearly shows that. The game is played by 100,000 people in average globally and the numbers of paying supporters is less than 1%.

Most devs don't even mind that their game get pirated, but entitled pricks that complain and insult them all the time on a pirate forum are what triggers them.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Good example? How was that game worth $20? You can't sell a game with awards when you don't know anything about your audience. How many pirates actually liked the game and didn't delete it after 10 minutes of gameplay? That's what you have to ask yourself.

As of now, the game has 35,885 ratings in the playstore with a pricetag of $4.99. See how that works?

Nov 15, 2018
Good example? How was that game worth $20? You can't sell a game with awards when you don't know anything about your audience. How many pirates actually liked the game and didn't delete it after 10 minutes of gameplay? That's what you have to ask yourself.
Entitlement at it's best. Of course YOU, a regular consumer, know more than people in the industry.
What gives you the right to decided how much it is worth? If you think it's too expensive, just don't buy it.

How many pirates actually liked the game and didn't delete it after 10 minutes of gameplay? That's what you have to ask yourself.
Dump logic at it's best. No, you don't "need to ask this". Do you have any data that shows how many people deleted it after 10 minutes? Because I think non did and without data, my argument is as right as yours. I hope you see how pointless these arguments are.

And even if they did, you are missing the point.
You can't order food in a restaurant and decided not to pay because you don't like it. You can't buy a book and demand your money back because you don't like it. You can't do this in so many other examples - why should it be different for video games?

As of now, the game has 35,885 ratings in the playstore with a pricetag of $4.99. See how that works?
And this is proof of exactly what? They could earn more and why shouldn't they if people enjoy it?
You do know there are plenty of people who liked the game and didn't buy it.

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
It's not the matter of patreons and pirating
The problem is he should not promise a date or time of the release until he is 100% sure it's complete
He has promised 4 different times and failed to release it that frustrates everyone and him also as because of delays people starts to rush it he may take his time but should not promise anything which he can't fulfill on time
Else dude is hardworking and a great artist it's just false release times that gives a bad effect on his management

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes