Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yuri_Boyka666

Apr 10, 2020
Ok, so the game has already been released here.
Hhmmm..

Anyways guys, so those all who are getting 'something not defined error is due to old saves, please go to start a new game and select episode 2 version 0.3.
I would like to hear your feedback on the game:
How was the update?
Did you all enjoy it?
Also, I have added a new fetish (rim-job with option) how was it ? Want more kinky stuff like that in future or not?
Any area of improvement?
Sex scenes were longer in this update so did you like it or not?
How was the overall update??
Please any constructive feedback is most welcomed.

Thank you!
I appreciate your talent and the art/asset that you have made hope you will make better one after the system update and with a new rig that you bought .... maybe more content and good story but no false dates please be sure about how much time you need man ! You did great job from laptop applause for that #damagedcoda

shadowwman

Jun 5, 2021
View attachment 739191

Overview:
This game is about Gail , a 27 year old woman who is currently working in a financial services company called HI&F - Huge Investment and Finances. She is a street smart lady who came from humble beginnings and only have a college degree. She started as a receptionist and managed to get herself promoted as a financial advisor after years of hard work. Currently she is fighting with a fellow colleague for the regional sales manager position.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-26
Release Date: 2021-08-26
Developer: Damaged Coda - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2 v0.3b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note : You can directly start with episode 2 , no need for older saves.
Just go to new game -> select episode 2 -> answer few question
and then you’re good to go.

This update has everything since the beginning of the game.
Size of the game might seem small, that’s because the images have been compressed with 90% quality .

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -

Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: FAN SIG_1 - FAN SIG_2 - FAN SIG_3 - Fan Art Thread

Lust&Pateron thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 796968 View attachment 796969 View attachment 796970 View attachment 796971 View attachment 796972 View attachment 796973 View attachment 796974 View attachment 796975 View attachment 796976 View attachment 796977 View attachment 796978 View attachment 796979 View attachment 796980 View attachment 796981 View attachment 796982 View attachment 796984 View attachment 796985 View attachment 796986 View attachment 796987 View attachment 796988 View attachment 796990 View attachment 796991 View attachment 796992 View attachment 796993 View attachment 863788 View attachment 863769 View attachment 863770 View attachment 863771 View attachment 863789
good game thanks

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hhmmm..

Anyways guys, so those all who are getting 'something not defined error is due to old saves, please go to start a new game and select episode 2 version 0.3.
How was the update?
Did you all enjoy it?
Also, I have added a new fetish (rim-job with option) how was it ? Want more kinky stuff like that in future or not?
Any area of improvement?

Thank you!
I liked the update, but you had to fantasize about Dave to get more content, otherwise its just boyfriend in stall with her and no remote vibrator, looks like dave might even get a piece of Ava too, i could see him blackmailing Gail about her job unless she delivers ava to him maybe a 3some with them, would rather have seen Gail fool around with Noah in the bathroom, he could have caught her in there while she was taking naked selfies and she have to blow him not to tell boyfriend.
also the fantasy scene should have more options than just dave (dont want every scene to just be with him) maybe Theo or the janitor or landlord.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Hhmmm..

How was the update?
Did you all enjoy it?
Any area of improvement?

Thank you!
My only complaint is not adding the ability to name relationships. Don't need a patch, and I know of a lot of devs that add that function as an easy work around from your Patreon overlords.
The rim job was a nice touch, but I would have expected a little more disgust or a little force to get here to do it. I also expected him to have her keep some cum in her mouth to kiss her boyfriend with, but that may be pushing her too far too soon, that should be saved for later on I guess. Keep up the good work, just wish it didn't take so long between updates.

Reactions: DamagedCoda

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
DamagedCoda

Traceback error when in the theater after the line do it for me.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {/b} in u'*{/b}{/i}Satisfy him{/b}{/i}*{vspace=5}{i}{color=#80ccff}{size=25}Nathan +1{/color}{/size}{/i}'.:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6169, in script
menu:
Exception: u'/b' closes a text tag that isn't open.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I set Noah's relationship to gay friend for Gail and Ava. Boyfriend had 5 points sister 2 points and Kat 3 points 0 corruption 16 loving girlfriend 5 lesbian. I was hoping there would of been more content with Kat the hot ass cashier.

red_faced

2 scenes with FF.

bea004a

Apr 30, 2017
The renders in this game are phenomenal, and the update was great, although it felt a bit short considering the length of time since the last update.

My main critique would be, what is up with the writing???
I hope you don't take offense to this, but based on the many spelling and grammatical errors it seems like you're not a native English speaker, which is fine, just get some help from an editor. But on top of that the writing is so overly complicated that it feels like a thesaurus vomited all over the screen.

Here's an example from the new update:
*He didn't just stop there. Further taking it down to her clit. Dolphin-slippery, less wet than rather deliciously mucilaginous, and tasting of Amontillado*

What does that even mean? Did you compare her clit to dolphin skin? And "mucilaginous"? I actually had to look this word up, and it means having a viscous or gelatinous consistency. That's what her pussy is leaking? Dave better back up cause it sounds like Gail has a serious infection.

When you write like this, all it accomplishes is irritating the reader because it feels like you're unnecessarily complicating things. Just follow the KISS rule, i.e., Keep It Simple Stupid.

I would have written the description like this:
*Dave quickly dropped to his knees and found himself facing Gail's drenched pussy. He began to lap up the sweet nectar pouring out of her before turning his attention to her clit. As Dave worked his tongue over the sensitive nub, Gail pinched her right nipple and moaned in delight."

I'm no writer, but that feels more understandable and relevant to the image it accompanies.

Just my two cents.

Yuri_Boyka666

Apr 10, 2020
The renders in this game are phenomenal, and the update was great, although it felt a bit short considering the length of time since the last update.

My main critique would be, what is up with the writing???
I hope you don't take offense to this, but based on the many spelling and grammatical errors it seems like you're not a native English speaker, which is fine, just get some help from an editor. But on top of that the writing is so overly complicated that it feels like a thesaurus vomited all over the screen.

Here's an example from the new update:
*He didn't just stop there. Further taking it down to her clit. Dolphin-slippery, less wet than rather deliciously mucilaginous, and tasting of Amontillado*

What does that even mean? Did you compare her clit to dolphin skin? And "mucilaginous"? I actually had to look this word up, and it means having a viscous or gelatinous consistency. That's what her pussy is leaking? Dave better back up cause it sounds like Gail has a serious infection.

When you write like this, all it accomplishes is irritating the reader because it feels like you're unnecessarily complicating things. Just follow the KISS rule, i.e., Keep It Simple Stupid.

I would have written the description like this:
*Dave quickly dropped to his knees and found himself facing Gail's drenched pussy. He began to lap up the sweet nectar pouring out of her before turning his attention to her clit. As Dave worked his tongue over the sensitive nub, Gail pinched her right nipple and moaned in delight."

I'm no writer, but that feels more understandable and relevant to the image it accompanies.

Just my two cents.
Man ! I was also having bad time understanding this scene .... lmao you put it exactly how I felt ... I wanna know who wrote those lines

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I hope Devs add animated french kiss and drooling after kissing to some netori(especially noah) guys. Hot plot: Maria and noah are french kissing then The boyfriend come to interrupt, and the BF point of view only find maria and noah just sitting together, but the true point of view they have drool connected to each other mouth, it just too thin to see

also hope u can add animation for Dave 1st scene and the continous scenes

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Does this game have any choices to make?
Yes my friend this game has choices that you need to explore each one because it can lead to an different outcome in the scene and that is what i like about this game so i advise you to quicksave and try all the options have fun !!!!

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes