Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drsocool

Oct 15, 2018
Gails proportions are perfect, i love it.best gi
Hey, guys game is out for diamond and diamond plus members, check it out on my Patreon page.
And will be releasing the game on f95 in a few days.

Stay tuned.
Thank you!
your game is great, Gails proportions and beauty is the best ever created (my opniion n taste), keep up the good work, your game quality is really among the best games in here, i just hope you could have a greater team and support, to be faster in production, so you can create more renders faster too, but the quality is at its best level. goodluck

Jul 20, 2021
Where did the text come from? It's a terrible idea. The attempt at erotica spoils the momentum of the game. The game doesn't allow for the slow build of erotica. It just can't work in a renpy game. I supported a lot at the start, and created the diamond plus tier. But I'm pretty disappointed to come back here and see it be another underwhelming update following amorphous arcs with very little pay off. Devs should see their long term updates be a season of a TV series. Not just a gallery of renders

Reactions: fuzzy poo

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
One of the best cheating games without a doubt, though like I said before, I would've preferred a more loyal character on the loving Girlfriend path, because to be quite honest both paths are almost identical, for her to offer her breasts so her boss could devour and knead them to his heart content is almost as intimate as what the corruption path starts with (a BJ).

This title is great though, flawed but it's so fucking hot, Gail has one hell of a body it makes you feel jealous of the bastards who get their hands on her.

Feb 2, 2018
another great update overall. disapointed on the length it took to release relative to the content included, but fuck it dud its free what do i care

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
How was the update?
vote 5/10

Did you all enjoy it?
yes/no

I don't like forced scenes like the vibrator commanded, or the addition of piercings; I also keep saying that the proportions of gail are too many

Also, I have added a new fetish (rim-job with option) how was it ? Want more kinky stuff like that in future or not?
no

Any area of improvement?
improve the text
update the pc
do not copy other games (also on JOHN there was the part of the protagonist teases the boy then leaves him dry-mouthed)

Sex scenes were longer in this update so did you like it or not?
yes, but I don't like forced sex scenes

How was the overall update??
vote 5/10

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
How was the update?
1630203643668.png

Did you all enjoy it?
Sadly, no. The wait killed all the hype and by the time I got my hands on it I was just disappointed, it feels to me like you have no idea where to go with the game so it's becoming a generic just covering some fetishes type of game that's only worthwhile for the renders and while I'm sure that's enough for many people, specially those who get a hard on from a light breeze, my taste for lewd content is a little more developed. Too bad, I feel like it had potential but it's just not for me anymore. Good luck with the game.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
When you wait a long time for an update, playing just the update can be deceiving this is why i decided to replay the game from start and i was really great.

It's always the same with stories coming in little bits on a long period of time, you end up by forgetting who is who and what is going on exactly and the time you get back in it it's already over.

Playing that game and especially if you always choose the corruption path is a lot of fun.
Playing as a nice girlfriend is really annoying anyway, the boyfriend is a jerk.

It's always a bad idea to create a such a story and giving the MC a grilfriend or a boyfriend, starting it and hoping the player will care for him/her will mostly never happen.
Unless a miracle you won't give a shit.
The fun in those games comes from the building of a relation and getting to sex. If all of this is granted from start it's not interesting.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
When you wait a long time for an update, playing just the update can be deceiving this is why i decided to replay the game from start and i was really great.

It's always the same with stories coming in little bits on a long period of time, you end up by forgetting who is who and what is going on exactly and the time you get back in it it's already over.

Playing that game and especially if you always choose the corruption path is a lot of fun.
Playing as a nice girlfriend is really annoying anyway, the boyfriend is a jerk.

It's always a bad idea to create a such a story and giving the MC a grilfriend or a boyfriend, starting it and hoping the player will care for him/her will mostly never happen.
Unless a miracle you won't give a shit.
The fun in those games comes from the building of a relation and getting to sex. If all of this is granted from start it's not interesting.
I am more interested in Gail using the corruption aspect of the game for her own gains. Instead of just turning into a slut for her incompetent boss figure it out a way to take over his job and climb all the way to the top of the company. That is why i liked that there was a option for Gail to think about possible ways to fuck Dave up. She can a slut with brains. :devilish::devilish:

Agree that her boyfriend, he is a entitled moron. Some ways he remind me of some forumites. :ROFLMAO:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I am more interested in Gail using the corruption aspect of the game for her own gains. Instead of just turning into a slut for her incompetent boss figure it out a way to take over his job and climb all the way to the top of the company. That is why i liked that there was a option for Gail to think about possible ways to fuck Dave up. She can a slut with brains. :devilish::devilish:

Agree that her boyfriend, he is a entitled moron. Some ways he remind me of some forumites. :ROFLMAO:
What i like with Gail it's the way she plays that game of master/slave, i guess that Dave will get some kickback soon from her !
She reminds me of Anna in "Anna exciting affection" there was always an option to let her make the worst choice and find her in the most humiliating situation! That was a great fun!

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
Ok, so the game has already been released here.
Hhmmm..

Anyways guys, so those all who are getting 'something not defined error is due to old saves, please go to start a new game and select episode 2 version 0.3.
I would like to hear your feedback on the game:
How was the update?
Did you all enjoy it?
Also, I have added a new fetish (rim-job with option) how was it ? Want more kinky stuff like that in future or not?
Any area of improvement?
Sex scenes were longer in this update so did you like it or not?
How was the overall update??
Please any constructive feedback is most welcomed.

Thank you!
I like this update, but it took too long.
can you make the scene more coherent?
like, I chose cum inside Gail in the washroom, If the cum dripping from her thigh in later scene, and saw by Noah or someone else (maybe the photographer) that will be way hotter.
forced scenes is the best, I hope there will be more in future update

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes