Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
So i saw this on feedback which I had to post

'Quote from a scene where the boss is coming inside the girl: "Her muscles were rigid and she held her breath. Ribcage turned into two parallel rollercoaster tracks. Rump puckered.'

God smack, cant remember when was the last time I burst out laughing at something from F95. This is gold :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i have to say dev has really out done them selves with these images holy fuck. gail was beautiful before. but god damn
ive played alot of vns and including my own. shes the most beauitful girl i have seen to date and there are some drop gorgeous girls on here even the girls on milfy city dont compare.

r0rschack

Jan 22, 2021
Not sure why I didn't see this game in trending but my god this game is the best so far of all the games I've played. I hope there'll be plenty more updates in the future.

Reactions: vlc12345

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi everyone,
I've received quite a lot of feedback and for sure I'll work on it and improve the game .

Firstly, will be fixing all the bugs and errors found in the beta. There was a lot of problem with the dialogues too which I have forwarded to the scriptwriter and she will take care of it.

Soon after that, I will release the official version of this update.

I'll be taking a week or 10 days off and then after which I will start the development of the next update. During my week off I'm planning to release maybe 2, if possible maybe even 3 exclusive short stories, using the in-game characters but the SS will be independent of the game story. Each SS will have approx 50-60 renders. For the SS I will be conducting a few polls regarding the characters and outfits, please do take part.

Thank you and stay tuned.

-------

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i have to say dev has really out done them selves with these images holy fuck. gail was beautiful before. but god damn
I am still blown away with the fact that Damaged Coda manages to make Gail even more attractive with that hairstyle make up and everything best game i have played in 2021 in this platform

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
I just chose to not fuck the gross, old, bald guy and the game says fuck you you're doing it. Is this game just loaded with fake choices? What a waste of time.
Didn't you see the difference between each choice ??? I hate to break it to you but sometimes thats just the plot off the game at the beginning , if you rebel against the old bald guy which his name is Dave you will have a different outcome each time it almost feels like a revenge path playing against your abusive boss

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes