Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The new title is a little confusing. I thought you skipped to the end and finished the game for some reason. Didn't have the feeling it was almost over when I played the last version.
The Office [v03 / v1.0] [Damaged Coda]
.. or similar would be less confusing :)

Thank you for the new content.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Is the meeting like DLC and won't affect the main game, and you'll add to the main game later, or is it going to be one of those episodic things where I can't have all the game in one exe?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
The Meeting If I had a landlady I would not call her "landlady" wtf lol
is it to mean "mom?" instead of "landlady?" because no patch?

I think I would call my landlady if I had one, by her name, surname :eek:

Reactions: pleaseletme

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is this one of those where female MC has a Boyfriend/Husband she has to cheat on to win? Cause that trope is super overused. Also what does the incest pertain to? I don't see a patch?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
so i take it-the meeting is not the main game,which in turn begs the question why page 1 lists above the meeting download,
Note : You can directly start with episode 2 , no need for older saves.
Just go to new game -> select episode 2 -> answer few question
and then you’re good to go.

This update has everything since the beginning of the game.
Size of the game might seem small, that’s because the images have been compressed with 90% quality .
someone needs to clarify here :)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Thanks for the little side story update, i enjoyed them both the cheating & the submissive path. So if Gail is married in this story, who is her hubby? is it the boyfriend from the office game and wasnt Noah her neighbors son in the office, not hers?
Anyway it doesnt bother me anyway we get to see more Gail quicker works for me!

Reactions: javikaston

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Office [v1.0] Episode 2 v0.3 - 1.0

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Office [v1.0] Episode 2 v0.3 - 1.0

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
The perfect ending of The Office game:
1) Gail marries Hugo.
2) Gail's ex-boyfriend returns to his parents ' basement and takes the playstation 5 with him.
3) Theo admits to himself and Gail that he is gay.
4) Gail's former boss is fired, his wife has filed for divorce and alimony.
5) The girl who wanted to take Gail's workplace gets it. Because Gail doesn't have to work anymore. She needs to choose her diamonds at Tiffany's.
6) the 'neighbor's kid' gets a kick in the ass from Gail when trying to blackmail Gail !

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
1) Gail marries Hugo.
2) Gail's ex-boyfriend returns to his parents ' basement and takes the playstation 5 with him.
5) The girl who wanted to take Gail's workplace gets it. Because Gail doesn't have to work anymore. She needs to choose her diamonds at Tiffany's.
6) the 'neighbor's kid' gets a kick in the ass from Gail when trying to blackmail Gail !
i could think of a few other things but nice ideas tho. but i hope the game is far from over.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wait is that future Gail on this short story? I haven't played it yet. :unsure:

1) Gail marries Hugo.
I hould have preferred that Gail seduces Hugo and take over the company as the new CEO.:devilish:
Theo stays as her assistent/sex pet.
Old boss loses his job and his wife also finds out about his affairs. The woman who wanted Gail's job get his job instead and is forced to answer to Gail now.
Gail kick her dumb former boyfriend out but she keep the PS5 because it came out of her money. :ROFLMAO:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Wait is that future Gail on this short story? I haven't played it yet. :unsure:

I hould have preferred that Gail seduces Hugo and take over the company as the new CEO.:devilish:
Theo stays as her assistent/sex pet.
Old boss loses his job and his wife also finds out about his affairs. The woman who wanted Gail's job get his job instead and is forced to answer to Gail now.
Gail kick her dumb former boyfriend out but she keep the PS5 because it came out of her money. :ROFLMAO:
so is the game done oris there still more to come?

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
UGGHHHH! One of the best games on this forum is now spinning off a short story or maybe stories? Just kill me now. This does nothing but confuse the gamers w/episodes and versioning down the road. Do I need to finish v/whatever of The Office before I play The Meeting? If I play The Meeting will it dovetail into The Office? What if I get 2 or 3 versions ahead on The Office and start getting traceback errors? Do I need to go back and reinstall The Meeting? Do I need to start over w/The Office? UGH! Nothing against a cute Christmas one-off now and then but adding useless short stories for short stories' sake almost always creates more problems than they're worth down the road.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes