Fan Art The office wife fan art thread

2352Trophy

Nov 20, 2020
one of my favorites as well but my talents are not creative. Maybe clearing up some English but not artistic.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I think only the developer has a 3D model of Stacy. It is unlikely that he will share with us. Although I support a bunch of interesting fan art.
What gives you that idea? All of his assets he uses are available online, from the 2D graphics to all of the 3D render assets. Why would you believe he has this one unique model only he created when EVERYTHING ELSE was downloaded? No, I think he grabbed a female model from Daz3D, like every other visual novel creator and just done like we have all done and adjusted how she looked with the various morphs. It doesn't make sense to reinvent the wheel and create a new character when there's plenty available to make already, and it is easy to adjust the looks so she looks unique. I have done it, just need to figure out which base character he started out with.

I plan to go over some of them myself and see if I can figure it out, or at least come up with a close approximation.

UPDATE: I finally discovered the assets for her and this. The main asset for her face, body, skin etc... surprised me... it's the BASE GENESIS 8 FEMALE... that's it! You ALREADY have her, just need to add the hair! The skin was altered to give her nipples an UGLY look in the game, but it is what was used.

Last edited:

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
What gives you that idea? All of his assets he uses are available online, from the 2D graphics to all of the 3D render assets. Why would you believe he has this one unique model only he created when EVERYTHING ELSE was downloaded? No, I think he grabbed a female model from Daz3D, like every other visual novel creator and just done like we have all done and adjusted how she looked with the various morphs. It doesn't make sense to reinvent the wheel and create a new character when there's plenty available to make already, and it is easy to adjust the looks so she looks unique. I have done it, just need to figure out which base character he started out with.

I plan to go over some of them myself and see if I can figure it out, or at least come up with a close approximation.
I hope everything will work out for you and you will share the Stacey model with us or tell us which character you started with and what was changed in it so that it looks like Stacey. I have a desire to do some fan art with her.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I think he knows.
Wow, yeah, nice render. He definitely does. I'll continue to dig and see if I can figure out the right one. It's definitely a Genesis 8 female as that is what the hair asset is for, so at least that narrows the search down a little. It also has to be an asset that was available back when the game was created. So... I'll be searching and will share if I finally find it (and anything else). I want to experiment with some renders.

UPDATE: I finally figured out which character her asset is. You already have it. She's simply the BASE GENESIS 8 FEMALE. LMAO

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark_Shader

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I think what we need to do is to take something like the character in my last render, and work on the morphs for it to adjust to fit Stacy. I think her chin is a little different as well as her eyes and cheeks perhaps? I will probably go this route.

UPDATE: I finally figured out which character her asset is. You already have it. She's simply the BASE GENESIS 8 FEMALE. LMAO

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I was actually considering using AC Paige along with a few others. I have seen some ads for other products which look exactly like her, but they are never for the character but something else, which is a tad frustrating. I learned the author of this game originally wrote books (which this game is based off of his books). This was his first adventure into creating visual novels, so I doubt he spent a lot of time making his own custom character.

I talked to the author of that other picture you posted here and he claims his HDD failed and he lost his model, but he stated that he based it on another model which he then figures he probably done a lot of custom morphs, which is what I was thinking about doing. It's harder to do, but it would also be nice practice as well I think.

Here's a link to AC Paige you mentioned anyhow...

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Here's a quick render I just did up using just ACPaige, no changes to the head, only a few morphs I done to the body. Looks pretty good... still not 100%, but I don't care at this point, close enough. ;)

UPDATE: I finally discovered the assets for her and this, while looks good, was not it. The main asset for her face, body, skin etc... surprised me... it's the BASE GENESIS 8 FEMALE... that's it! You ALREADY have her, just need to add the hair! The skin was altered to give her nipples an UGLY look in the game, but it is what was used.

Stacy (AC Paige).jpg

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I think I found the necklace... something she never takes off, so kind of important. Note that this is made for Genesis 3, not 8, but I can't see it being a problem to fit on Genesis 8.

Full113222_8d637929dc4f9b7778ddac6614912f4d.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Wow, long time no post, but while playing another visual novel I noticed another character with the same skin type as Stacy, so I started digging again as I have gotten better at locating assets since I last posted here over a year ago.

I figured out the exact asset used... the dev still done something wanky with her nipples, maybe directly edited the texture for some strange reason, but he really mucked them up and I prefer the original texture, but this IS the right asset. The skin matches up with all her moles perfectly, and the nipples look the same, just not messed up (better looking).

The thing that will blow you away is exactly which character asset Stacy is! Guess what, YOU ALREADY HAVE HER INSTALLED if you have Daz!!! LOL... man, I don't know how we all missed this one guys... here's my asset listings, a large render and at the bottom of this post, is my SCENE SUBSET for anyone that wants it. I don't think I got the breast shape exactly right as I don't know HOW he managed to shape it the way he did, but it's close enough, it is definitely the correct asset anyhow...

Stacy (G8F) assets
Body/Head/Skin: Genesis 8 Female base (that's right, JUST THE BASE GENESIS 8 character!!! LOL)
Hair: &
Necklace: (Necklace is made for for G3F but fitted on G8F)
Genitals:
Pubic Hair:

Morphs I use in all my G8F scene subsets
Genesis 8 Female Head Morphs
Genesis 8 Male & Female Body Morphs (Unofficial Bundle)

Stacy (G8F) - Centerfold.png

And as always, my scene subset which requires the above listed assets...
View attachment Stacy (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

sensi2fr

Aug 18, 2022
Thank you very much Night Hacker,
also needed with your scene subset:

Otherwise we have these two missing files:
/Runtime/textures/goldtassel/CafeHair/07_CafeScalp.jpg
/Runtime/textures/goldtassel/CafeHair/07O_CafeHair.jpg

(There are two others missing files, but they are morphs from another and are possibly polluting:
/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Marcius/Leia/LeiaEyeFixLeft.dsf
/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Marcius/Leia/LeiaEyeFixRight.dsf )

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thank you very much Night Hacker,
also needed with your scene subset:

Otherwise we have these two missing files:
/Runtime/textures/goldtassel/CafeHair/07_CafeScalp.jpg
/Runtime/textures/goldtassel/CafeHair/07O_CafeHair.jpg

(There are two others missing files, but they are morphs from another and are possibly polluting:
/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Marcius/Leia/LeiaEyeFixRight.dsf )
Thanks, yeah, it's possible I already had the extra colours and forgot about that. Yeah, I have been working over the past few months on unpolluting my G8F morphs. I removed the entire folder of morphs (My Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs), moved them into a backup folder on another drive, and then gradually added the ones I knew I needed back in as they come up and left out the virus morphs. There's a couple of those I already deleted the character and all associated files so I have been reloading and resaving these over time so they are resaved cleanly.

When you get that FIRST window telling you morphs are missing, y ou can add them back in at that moment, and then click to continue and it will actually load in the files you copied back into the folder just fine. Then resave once done.

There's definitely NO reason to have a Leia eye fix at all, given this is the base Genesis 8 character! I may look into my files and find that and mark it down as one to watch for as well, this will help a lot in that regard.

Here's my notes on morphs to ignore, including what you just mentioned. I just removed the folder with Leia from my morphs and into my backup drive. When I reload a scene subset that asks for one of these, I ignore it, only re-add what is needed and then, if all looks okay, I resave it so the virus morphs are gone. These have all attached themselves in one way or another to scene subsets when I didn't use the morphs at all. Analeine being one of the worst offenders.

Morphs to ignore and keep removed!

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/RFem/Ana B9/Analeine.dsf
/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/xenic101/Musculature/Flex/xFLXCollarUpR.dsf
/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/xenic101/Musculature/FlexAlt/xFLXAltCollarUpR.dsf
/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Breast Control/Nipples Size.dsf

Check these?
/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Marcius/Leia/LeiaEyeFixRight.dsf

Reactions: sensi2fr