JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I've 90 enchantment points and two missing events. Dixon's lost subway and the second connor lingerie scenes. I have all the prerequisites so is it possible to complete those two at this point? I've tried numerous time to follow the direction but only get Dixon telling the MC he's busy and Connor is never in the alley. Also, I notice the gallery scenes aren't saved. If you start new game or use Start partway the scenes are empty. Unfortunately, it is easy to miss a scene due to timing and sometimes the choice you make cancels the other, at least that is what I experienced. It would be nice to have them saved and fill in on another run through.

Last edited:

javeon

Sep 18, 2021
I think the renders are in 1080p. I run a 4K monitor but it shouldn't make a difference unless the renders were in 4k.
I just downloaded it yesterday and the game started in 1280x720 windowed and when i go fullscreen its all janky, weird...

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I just downloaded it yesterday and the game started in 1280x720 windowed and when i go fullscreen its all janky, weird...
Interesting, I always run it in Windowed mode because I use a dual monitor setup. I tested it on Full Screen and the renders do lose some sharpness from being run in a smaller window overall they still looked really good for the most part. (At least the couple of scene I went through). Would it be possible for you to screenshot the images you are seeing and attach them to a message here or at least tell us what scenes look weird to you?

Also have you played and tried the original game to see if this is a Renpy specific issue or a developer issue?

javeon

Sep 18, 2021
Also the first day going back from work got this No events available: Home 1045? huh? i hope you get rid of the picture ui option thingies and do the classic line options if you can

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Compressed but damn i didn't expect it to be this pixelated saw this one on some people's fav so i wanted to try it real quick
The compressed builds are such that the image quality is only merely good enough. The imagery of the original is 5Gb, for it to get chopped down to 400mb there will be sacrifices; it's less than 10% of the original size. With the full builds (1.3Gb or so) I tried to be imperceptible from the lossless originals though. From what you're saying, it does sound like there's some other issue though

If you can, will you DM me a screenshot of something that looks bad for you, so I can look at that vs the original image vs my compressed one? That would be really helpful, thanks!

Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
The compressed builds are such that the image quality is only merely good enough. The imagery of the original is 5Gb, for it to get chopped down to 400mb there will be sacrifices; it's less than 10% of the original size. With the full builds (1.3Gb or so) I tried to be imperceptible from the lossless originals though. From what you're saying, it does sound like there's some other issue though

If you can, will you DM me a screenshot of something that looks bad for you, so I can look at that vs the original image vs my compressed one? That would be really helpful, thanks!
Good catch I've never run the compressed version lol

javeon

Sep 18, 2021

I mostly play renpy stuff with compressed downloads to try it out and its not this bad usually thats why i didn't even consider lol but its okay, unfortunately i deleted it and downloaded the uncompressed one and the difference is more than noticable in between. If you haven't compared the two yet you should for a 1080p res screen its not even worth downloading

voe

Aug 5, 2016
I'm stuck at getting Enhancement 12 -
"Get Report from Transport Office",
"Visit Transport Office in Business District, go Dixon's Boutique, return to Transport Office"

The Business District isn't coming up for me.

The other enhancement not opening up for me is:

"Jason Lifts Shirt",
"Talk to Jason before lunch a few times.",

I have talk to him at lunch every day, but it keeps repeating the last scene. Wife has changed her blouse to the blue one.

Does anyone else have this issue or a solution?

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Is there a guide for this somewhere? The hints are too... lacking. So many of the enchantments are getting skipped that I have to scroll all over to find the ones that are ready. They all have hidden requirements that are not listed and you just have to randomly run into them.
Quick example:
49: go to chichis for lunch a couple of times. Ive gone like 20+, same scene each time
55: talk to dog, use dildo, get steth from doc (cant go to docs, tried every day for 10+ days)
58: help kabir find watch. cant do this, assume you need the car to do it, and I am stuck riding train
60: work at desk in morning after michaels tour, get a call. ive done this 6+ times, including the "day after tour" and nothing. Guessing some other quest got in the way and now its stuck?
64: Work with stevie in warehouse after new outfit. Cant, it forces me to work with the other dude each time, but same scene every time

Everything before and between those are completed, so should not be holding these up.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Hi - you're right
Is there a guide for this somewhere? The hints are too... lacking. So many of the enchantments are getting skipped that I have to scroll all over to find the ones that are ready. They all have hidden requirements that are not listed and you just have to randomly run into them.
Quick example:
49: go to chichis for lunch a couple of times. Ive gone like 20+, same scene each time
55: talk to dog, use dildo, get steth from doc (cant go to docs, tried every day for 10+ days)
58: help kabir find watch. cant do this, assume you need the car to do it, and I am stuck riding train
60: work at desk in morning after michaels tour, get a call. ive done this 6+ times, including the "day after tour" and nothing. Guessing some other quest got in the way and now its stuck?
64: Work with stevie in warehouse after new outfit. Cant, it forces me to work with the other dude each time, but same scene every time

Everything before and between those are completed, so should not be holding these up.
Hi - you're right that there are often more requirements than those simply listed. I'll drop you a message to send me your save and I'll give you some pointers on how to progress

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Hi - you're right

Hi - you're right that there are often more requirements than those simply listed. I'll drop you a message to send me your save and I'll give you some pointers on how to progress
I'd like some hints as well for my post #324 above if you can. Apparently I'm missing some hidden requirements, too.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Hi - you're right

Sent.

How hard would it be for you to add little icons on the location images that have new content? Like a red exclamation point or something. Could even make it so you have to enable them in preferences or something.

The reason I skip rpgm games, and even some renpy open world games is this 'repeating the same scene over and over every day until something changes' thing.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I've 90 enchantment points and two missing events. Dixon's lost subway and the second connor lingerie scenes. I have all the prerequisites so is it possible to complete those two at this point? I've tried numerous time to follow the direction but only get Dixon telling the MC he's busy and Connor is never in the alley. Also, I notice the gallery scenes aren't saved. If you start new game or use Start partway the scenes are empty. Unfortunately, it is easy to miss a scene due to timing and sometimes the choice you make cancels the other, at least that is what I experienced. It would be nice to have them saved and fill in on another run through.
Both of those enchantments can only be done in a previous outfit, so those've been missed sadly. However, DM your save and I may be able to patch up the data for you to be able to see the events (or use the scene unlocker)

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
How hard would it be for you to add little icons on the location images that have new content? Like a red exclamation point or something. Could even make it so you have to enable them in preferences or something.
Very hard, unfortunately. There is a lot of conditional logic within the events so it's very difficult to know whether there will be new content without actually playing them. I'd use the ctrl button to skip content, that'll race through scenes you have seen, and will pause whenever you encounter anything new.

javeon

Sep 18, 2021
Bro i hope you can find a way to move that hint to the game screen so we dont have to keep pressing right click and keep your one hand- arrow keys,ctrl and enter without having to check what do i need to do by pressing right click every minute
edit ; and even backspace to go back idk if thats possible though

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Bro i hope you can find a way to move that hint to the game screen so we dont have to keep pressing right click and keep your one hand- arrow keys,ctrl and enter without having to check what do i need to do by pressing right click every minute
edit ; and even backspace to go back idk if thats possible though
I agree with this. I would really like a faster way to see the suggestion (which I just learned about today on accident) and possibly the enchantments. Right clicking, clicking enchantment, then scrolling down 7 times to get where I am, is a pain in the ass.

Honestly, I would prefer if it were re-done to be more user friendly. 2 examples below:

1: It auto scrolled down to the first NON COMPLETE enchant, so you can skip all of the ones you have already completed
2: It is broken up into 2 lists. Bottom list is a box that contains all enchantments that have been completed. Top list contains all of the ones that have not been completed, with the white ones (ready to be done now) at the top, and grey ones (not ready to be done yet) below them.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes