Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
I've finished the game but I wasn't able to see about half of the screenshots on the first page, probably due to not choosing the "right option" thus not raising a particular stat that the game checks for or not doing things in the order they're supposed to. Is there some kind of walkthrough for this game? For instance, how do you get the outfit with the red miniskirt?

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Have a bug day 19 enchantments 22 hint says time to go home. at home only option available is to leave apartment cant progress.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Some of the bugs reported are due to doing events out-of-order when you've got extra people tagging along with you.

It's fairly obvious in the RPGM original that you should do certain actions when you have an extra little 2D sprite following you around, and it's part of the Ren'Py UI I didn't include. I've added them as below, along with displaying the hint on what you should do next.

i.e. after you've spoken to Andy in O'Shannon's about the monastery, the choice screen will now look like this:

Screenshot 2023-06-30 at 14.32.54.png

That UI look okay? or should I do something else?

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
JS Deacon was the first person I showed this to - it would have been rude not to, as it uses his content. He has been very encouraging and was happy for me to release it. The title is Unofficial because I am maintaining the project separately to him.
I was informed of this project before it was released, had a chance to play it, and gave my permission for it. I know a lot of people don't like RPGM, which is understandable given its limitations, so I was fine with this Ren'py port which I think is extremely well done.

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Some of the bugs reported are due to doing events out-of-order when you've got extra people tagging along with you.

It's fairly obvious in the RPGM original that you should do certain actions when you have an extra little 2D sprite following you around, and it's part of the Ren'Py UI I didn't include. I've added them as below, along with displaying the hint on what you should do next.

i.e. after you've spoken to Andy in O'Shannon's about the monastery, the choice screen will now look like this:

View attachment 2734689

The hint is a great help, and I think is what we need. Saves time not having to make choices based on elimination
Great work

kat777

Dec 24, 2017

View attachment 2734689

looks good or else draw a green border for the option you want user to select. can you add hints everywhere kind of walkthrough in next update?

PiggleHumpsy

Sep 13, 2017
so the day after jason gets fired when you are supposed to take the train (on your day off) after the train riding scene the sceen goes black and says " No events avalible: special 1100" anyone know why i can get past this screen? any help would be awesome thank you!

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
so the day after jason gets fired when you are supposed to take the train (on your day off) after the train riding scene the sceen goes black and says " No events avalible: special 1100" anyone know why i can get past this screen? any help would be awesome thank you!
It's already being addressed along with several similar issues, we're getting a patch update soon.

HardJerry69

Sep 5, 2022
I am stuck at enchantment 22 at night after workout I cannot enter in home. It just showing me to go outside . Please help me

AbaddonR

May 16, 2020
Thank you for this one. I can't personally play games of that engine, so this was godsent. Well done :)
Highly appreciated!

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes