• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hello michaelcros

I am the File Naming Police. For future releases, please follow the naming convention standard like this, TheOfficeWifeRenPyRedux-v0.89-pc-compressed.zip and not this, TheOfficeWifeRenPyRedux-compressed-v0.89-pc.zip. Now, I am gonna let you off the hook for this first time offense with just a friendly reminder, not going to cite a ticket for it too.:p:ROFLMAO:/just joking

Anyway, I've always wanted an office wife, not just any office wife, but The Office Wife:love: but the 4 letter word is always a technological hurdle for me. So, very well done job making that happen(y)!

I'm not even going to mention any brief review or feedback ( as I typically did ) because of how well-known this game is.

Thank you for the share. All the best, michaelcros. Cheers.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
michaelcros

While it seems like JohnF95zone is the File Naming Police, I am the adding new versions to the OP police, not kidding ;).
Please report any new added versions to Staff with the Report button bottom left and "Game Update", doesn't matter if its minor/bug fix or a new version.

Thanks. (No need to do it this time)

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
gave up on the original because the structure made it so you could get stuck and permanently ruin a save by doing things out of order, excited to try this instead

Zenae

Jan 9, 2018
Honestly, I find RPGM a bit frustrating; RPGM is rather tedious to navigate, therefore it ruins the enjoyment of the game. In terms of visual novels, Ren'Py is better suited.
Aye. I ignore thread for any RPGM game here.

NoM3rcy

Jul 28, 2021
I facing an issue here.....day 22 enchantments 23.....time to go home (Just after workout with Zack for the first time), but when I enter home just have an option to go outside.......

1687986721584.png

Reactions: Carloschacal2

D0c_t0R

Jun 20, 2017
i just stucked at day 2 xD
dunnow what im doing wrong orwhat to do next
i need to go to work, but at subway there is only two options "cancel" or "neighborhood" :|
FeelsBadMan

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Same problem different location, I finish working out in the basement, and take a shower, I'm supposed to go home, but when I click on the only option, it tells me I have to work out first...
Day 20, Basement, Enchantment 14.:confused:

StarGlider

Mar 8, 2018
Looks like the bugs (and then some) have carried over to this conversion, so I'll pass for now.
Shame, I hope they get fixed, as the creator of this conversion seems passionate about it, and I hope he does well, same goes for the original game and it's creator.
10 out of 10 for the game, just marred by bugs which let's it down.

I will be keeping an eye out on this thread though, that's how much I appreciate the effort :)

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
Game has many bugs. On day 43 you get stuck because MC can't change to go to work "I can't go there wearing this"

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes