otmar

May 9, 2017
i'am stuck at E94. Missing E is taking top off in gym. Future ones are: warehouse boxes 2, date jessie, thugs outside. the hint is empty with no active Enchantment

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
i'am stuck at E94. Missing E is taking top off in gym. Future ones are: warehouse boxes 2, date jessie, thugs outside. the hint is empty with no active Enchantment
Very possible you've encountered a newish bug, caused by not going to your desk before Michael's office in the previous outfit. It means the first bit of the stripping-Jessie-at-work progression never played, and that scene is no longer playable in your current outfit.

But not to worry! NoM3rcy sent me a save with this problem, and I think I have a fix! I've also let JS Deacon know, and he's fixed the original game.

Download this scripts.rpa file - - and copy it into your game folder, overwriting the one in there. Then go to your desk in the morning before going into Michael's office, and you should start the Jessie-stripping progression. You'll need to do this 3-4 times until in the evening you'll get a scene with Bruce at O'Shannons that will unlock the remaining enchantments.

Let me know if it works!

otmar

May 9, 2017
Very possible you've encountered a newish bug, caused by not going to your desk before Michael's office in the previous outfit. It means the first bit of the stripping-Jessie-at-work progression never played, and that scene is no longer playable in your current outfit.

But not to worry! NoM3rcy sent me a save with this problem, and I think I have a fix! I've also let JS Deacon know, and he's fixed the original game.

Download this scripts.rpa file - Pixeldrain - and copy it into your game folder, overwriting the one in there. Then go to your desk in the morning before going into Michael's office, and you should start the Jessie-stripping progression. You'll need to do this 3-4 times until in the evening you'll get a scene with Bruce at O'Shannons that will unlock the remaining enchantments.

Let me know if it works!
worked, thx

Reactions: michaelcros

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
michaelcros, you and J.S.Deacon have done a masterful job with the bestiality. IMO, even better than Project Myriam, although there aren't any horse scenes in this one, yet. The animation is fantastic. I keep marveling over and over again (and cumming too).
As perverted as I am, I think it would be fantastic to see Stacy with a full belly and then deliver a litter of puppies. (maybe, in a dream, that would work).
I'm wondering if Stacy is ever going to fuck Eddie from Shannon's? He seems to be the only guy who hasn't fucked her, lol.

Last edited:

Clock Gears

Jun 3, 2023
I seem to be stuck, I've complete the prerequisites for Thugs Outside and keep going to the gym to workout alone, but I keep getting the same older scene over and over again for an ingame week.
Try going into Michael's office during the day.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
michaelcros, I too am stuck at E94. It says I should workout with Zack until he has a dayoff. I have been doing it for about 10 days straight and no change, he is there to workout. All the other scenes are the same as well. Doggies, brother, doctors, O'Shannon's, everything. I try switching things up, but, to no avail. The hint says plenty to do after work or I could just go home.
I'll wait until I hear from you. Thank you.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
michaelcros, I too am stuck at E94. It says I should workout with Zack until he has a dayoff. I have been doing it for about 10 days straight and no change, he is there to workout. All the other scenes are the same as well. Doggies, brother, doctors, O'Shannon's, everything. I try switching things up, but, to no avail. The hint says plenty to do after work or I could just go home.
I'll wait until I hear from you. Thank you.
Hi- the hint is workout without Zack. Tell him "Not tonight" when you talk to him in the evening

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi- the hint is workout without Zack. Tell him "Not tonight" when you talk to him in the evening
Ooooh, I thought "not tonight" meant that she was going home. I'll try that. I did use the mod that you gave to the other guy stuck at E94 and I also got the Jessie getting naked scene. I don't recall that scene at all, so I must have missed that one. So, now I'll continue and see what happens. Thank you, my friend. Muah!!

Reactions: michaelcros

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
A really good scene would have been of Stacy sucking the black dog and getting fucked by the other, where as she is gulping down the huge shots of cum, we see her mouth overflowing with doggie cum as he cums in her mouth. She shows us her full mouth with some seeping down her face and then she swallows. Then says something like, "I have my belly and womb full of doggie cum, and I love it".
It would also be great to see the cum running down her legs from time to time as she does her business and others taking notice and she doesn't even care anymore. She even likes it.

Reactions: FrankXtreme

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'm on E96, day 112, am I still on track? Things have slowed down again. I wished that the dialog would change somewhat at least. Like if she has to keep fucking Donnie, she starts telling him that she is really starting to love his cock and they start to makeout while fucking, like lovers, since Jason is not in the picture, or falling in love with Jessie and spending more nights with her. Looks like Polly isn't going to wear less at work like Jessie is, so that sidebar is done with I assume. P.S., Jason is a putz for letting Donnie manhandle him in his own home, with in wife right there. I would have at least taken a bat and beat him half to death, but, like I said, he's a putz and Stacy deserved better than him. Hopefully, she'll just start prostituting herself and make a mint, move away with Jessie.

On Day 115 and nothings changed. On what day is the next event supposed to trigger?

Last edited:

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
I'm really at a "dead end". I tried everything but cannot do anything anymore. Any hint for me (I put my last save here.

Thanks for your help in advnace

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I'm really at a "dead end". I tried everything but cannot do anything anymore. Any hint for me (I put my last save here.

Thanks for your help in advnace
Hi - you're using 0.91, which had a bug (sorry). Upgrade to 0.91.2 by downloading the scripts.rpa file below and copying it into your game folder, overwriting the file already in there and your game will progress

conluangu

Jul 28, 2021
Hi. I upgraded to 0.91.2. After a while, I stuck at the next enchantment thugs outside. I did all the requirement but the game can't continue

flippy11

May 11, 2017
michaelcros, you and J.S.Deacon have done a masterful job with the bestiality. IMO, even better than Project Myriam, although there aren't any horse scenes in this one, yet. The animation is fantastic. I keep marveling over and over again (and cumming too).
As perverted as I am, I think it would be fantastic to see Stacy with a full belly and then deliver a litter of puppies. (maybe, in a dream, that would work).
I'm wondering if Stacy is ever going to fuck Eddie from Shannon's? He seems to be the only guy who hasn't fucked her, lol.
Does the new update have any more dog play?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Does the new update have any more dog play?
I don't know about "new" but, I have her sucking one dog and getting fucked by another. That was new to me. I sure hope they keep the bestiality thing going, as I had suggested, maybe, Stacy can find work at a stable, like as a volunteer and things get hot. You just know that she would love to have her holes filled with horse cock and cum.

DrPepper808

Dec 7, 2021
looks like I am stuck. its the Day of training the team. but I can't go upstairs, Michael is in his office. I can only go down the upper stairs. What am I missing?

Reactions: Hans98
4.40 star(s) 16 Votes