michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
michaelcros Dude thank you for the efforts you put up for us to be able to play this game with RenPY. But I have a question once again. I started from the very beginning on ver. 089.5 and for the love of me I still cannot get to trigger the first photoshoot with Tabitha and her brother. What are the condition to get this scene and when is it supposed to happen exactly (before which enchantment)? I know from personal experience that if I do not spawn this scene it will lead to bugs in the future and some quests won't even trigger. I am currently at enchantment 26. Am I past the point of getting the photoshoot?
The first photoshoot doesn't happen until after you get your next outfit, which is enchantment 31 - New Outfit from Dixon's (you'll go there with Nate and Jason). You start the Tabitha arc when you have your day off, to avoid missing the photoshoot, be sure to go to Chi-Chi's for lunch occasionally and you should be fine.

Last edited:

dextercane

Jul 3, 2017
The first photoshoot doesn't happen until after you get your next outfit, which is enchantment 31 - New Outfit from Dixon's (you'll go there with Nate and Jason). You start the Tabitha arc when you have your day off, to avoid missing the photoshoot, be sure to go to Chi-Chi's for lunch occasionally and you should be fine.
Thanks, this time it triggered but I am now stuck at enchantment 63 - Morgan does not come to give Stacy her new outfit. Here is my save if you can take a look.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Thanks, this time it triggered but I am now stuck at enchantment 63 - Morgan does not come to give Stacy her new outfit. Here is my save if you can take a look.
You need to advance the Kitty's storyline to trigger Morgan's visit. Head to Knocker's after work

Henryk_Aras

Feb 22, 2022
Is there a Discord or something for this Renpy Port? Reading the thread and my own epxeriences, I think that would be a good have conversations about being stuck, how to trigger things, etc.

Actually I'm stuck and it does not seem to trigger 3 enchanments for me. I tried different approaches, but there are just too many possibilities, I guess. I could also imagine, I did some enchanments the wrong order.

46. Stevie Corner Scene
I cannot get to work with Stevie again. David is not sending me to Stevie. "I'll keep working downstairs in the Void"

50. Park Yoga 1
No matter how often I go to Antonelli's for Lunch, it does not seem to trigger that one. I can go to the Parkbench after the Lunch and then the Jogging scene appears.

62. Kitty's Strip Club 1
Everytime I visit Knockers Kevin only complains that Kitties' taking their customer.

Does it make sense to share my savegame?

Cheers
Henryk

Last edited:
Reactions: Envoye

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Is there a Discord or something for this Renpy Port? Reading the thread and my own epxeriences, I think that would be a good have conversations about being stuck, how to trigger things, etc.

Actually I'm stuck and it does not seem to trigger 3 enchanments for me. I tried different approaches, but there are just too many possibilities, I guess. I could also imagine, I did some enchanments the wrong order.

46. Stevie Corner Scene
I cannot get to work with Stevie again. David is not sending me to Stevie. "I'll keep working downstairs in the Void"

50. Park Yoga 1
No matter how often I go to Antonelli's for Lunch, it does not seem to trigger that one. I can go to the Parkbench after the Lunch and then the Jogging scene appears.

62. Kitty's Strip Club 1
Everytime I visit Knockers Kevin only complains that Kitties' taking their customer.

Does it make sense to share my safegame?

Cheers
Henryk
Agree. For example: I (Stevie) cannot leave the strip club. How many men she has to serve?

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020

46. Stevie Corner Scene

50. Park Yoga 1

62. Kitty's Strip Club 1

Does it make sense to share my safegame?

Cheers
Henryk
Hi Henryk- yes please, share your savegame and I'll let you know how to proceed (and whether you have locked any enchantments off)

Reactions: Henryk_Aras

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Agree. For example: I (Stevie) cannot leave the strip club. How many men she has to serve?
You just need to find the right man, which will appear after you've done a few. Keep going through them, you'll find him eventually

Henryk_Aras

Feb 22, 2022
Hi Henryk- yes please, share your savegame and I'll let you know how to proceed (and whether you have locked any enchantments off)
Thank you very much, michaelcors!

Edit: I started a new game and now I am back to the same state I am in the save game. I'm sure, I'm missing something.

Last edited:

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Thank you very much, michaelcors!

Edit: I started a new game and now I am back to the same state I am in the save game. I'm sure, I'm missing something.
Progressing from this point requires you to advance the Promo Video/Revenge storyline. The key conversation happens with Jim:

Stacy: "Jason and I would be happy to come over to your place for dinner soon as well."​
Jim Slater: "Hmmm...have you asked Jason about it?"​
Stacy: "Not yet exactly."​
Jim Slater: "I’ll have to think about it. Why don’t you talk to Jason about dinner and then we’ll chat again about this favor."​

At the end of the working day, go straight home and talk to Jason about having Jim over for dinner. Things will then progress in the office and warehouse.

TheTurkish

Sep 10, 2018

46. Stevie Corner Scene

50. Park Yoga 1

62. Kitty's Strip Club 1

Does it make sense to share my savegame?

Cheers
Henryk
I cant get 46 to work too same problem my save:

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I cant get 46 to work too same problem my save:
Similar situation, except you're a bit more behind on the Promo Video/Revenge storyline that needs to advance. Speak with Andy at O'Shannon's about funding the video, then the next day work with Polly and talk to Miguel.

The day after that, work with Jim and talk with Jason after work, then working with Jim again will progress the game.

baronjacks

Nov 11, 2020
Hi, I can't get 32 even though I have the new outfit and I just go in the basement to exercise with Zach.
Thanks for looking.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Hi I started from the beginning and found all the enchantments except one the #72, not in the order of the list, other than that Stacy never managed to go to the subway bathroom in the business district from the beginning I can't figure out why. thanks in advance... I'll attach my save.

P.S. I was a beta tester of the original game, and I would never dream of starting from the beginning with the RGB game so it's credit to you Dev for enticing me with yours which is really well done.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Hi I started from the beginning and found all the enchantments except one the #72, not in the order of the list, other than that Stacy never managed to go to the subway bathroom in the business district from the beginning I can't figure out why. thanks in advance... I'll attach my save.

P.S. I was a beta tester of the original game, and I would never dream of starting from the beginning with the RGB game so it's credit to you Dev for enticing me with yours which is really well done.
Thanks for the kind words. Yes, that enchantment is an optional one, and becomes locked off when you get the new outfit from Morgan. If you want to see the scene, start at enchantment 68, go through Fight Night, then next day workout in the gym after work and the scene will trigger.

Reactions: wildride69

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Thanks for the kind words. Yes, that enchantment is an optional one, and becomes locked off when you get the new outfit from Morgan. If you want to see the scene, start at enchantment 68, go through Fight Night, then next day workout in the gym after work and the scene will trigger.
Thanks for the tip and about the subway bathroom? Would you have any advice, from my save file I can't do it, maybe you can figure out the reason? Or was it a bug from your previous versions that you fixed, but me saving it previously left me is it possible?

Reactions: wildride69
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes