Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Does anyone know what to do here? Seems like i talked to basically everyone and nothing happened.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
You'd probably need to read "The Office Wife" book to see how it all ends up & what sort of things Stacy gets up to... I'm happy to jus wait & be surprised at this stage!! LOL!!!
Sincerely? No. I prefer to keep surprises, like watching a movie the first time. XD

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Thanks, I've been through the gallery, and fixed this, and 7 other scenes that weren't playing correctly.

Drop the attached gallery.rpy file into your game folder overwriting the one that is in there, and all the gallery scenes should work.
is that fix already on OP link or I need to patch it?
I'm still on previous 0.8 something ver plan to download new 0.90 ver

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Does anyone know what to do here? Seems like i talked to basically everyone and nothing happened.
I think a better hint here is "Finish arranging your video project, set up dinner with Jim, then keep working in the warehouse.". Have you talked to Andy at O'Shannon's about funding?

Reactions: Jaam

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
is that fix already on OP link or I need to patch it?
I'm still on previous 0.8 something ver plan to download new 0.90 ver
That's for the new version: download 0.90 and then apply that patch to it (or not, game works fine, it's just those few gallery scenes)

Reactions: asriu

Ciko84

Nov 6, 2019
Hi i stuck at enchantment 46, i cannot exit office it says "I need to finish my work first" But no option to quit, savegame is on attachments can you help me?

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Stuck at Park Yoga Enchantment. There is never any option to eat in the park after going to Antonelli's
You need to progress the Tabitha storyline first. Click on her icon to have lunch at Chi-Chi's that day, then on subsequent days you will be able to have lunch in the park.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes