Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019
Is the game playable? I have try to play it, but the game seems everytime the same... go to work, help a few people, go home sleep, dreemin, and go to work again. Or is the story progress so slowly? I hope the story os not so borin, how its begun....
Story is great!

1lonegamer

Apr 30, 2017
He is close to fifty patrons and promises a surprise. The pre-release has some bugs with save games, but it is going in the right direction.

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
guys help I start game and played fine have necklace work wit storage with 2 guys and have opt go to gym but when I go nothing happended just go to house and work and cant chack to doctor office.

venkydudes

May 3, 2019
One of the best RPG ever played, nice concept slow and hotwife, but there are few bugs and missing picture error pops up. anyone knows similar style of game which is completed please share

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
The basic idea seems promising. I was dumb enough to "play" it for an hour. Repetetive, on rails, slow.

At the moment a total waste of time. If the story so far would have been playable in 10 minutes it would have been okay. Tedious. Boring. Maybe future updates put flesh to it, a change of pacing is definitely required.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes