ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

The official pre-release of V.0.25 for $5 and up patrons is tomorrow, but I wanted to throw a bone to all the Pimps now supporting me with a pre-pre-release just for you all. Now, I know that everything I post gets leaked to F95, and elsewhere, almost immediately, so I'm asking that if you are inclined to leak the below link, you wait until after I announce the official pre-release tomorrow. Otherwise, I may not do a pre-pre-release like this again. I'm trusting you guys.
The walk-through will not be available until tomorrow, but the game has a specific endpoint, so you'll know it when you reach it. Just work with Jim Slater, talk to Jason a bunch, and do the workouts, and you should be fine.
Also, if you want your name in the credits, which is something I offer at this tier, please private message me what name you would like to be credited with and I'll add it into the credits before tomorrow's pre-release.
Lastly, please let me know asap if you run into any bugs so that I can get them fixed.

be patient it will happen, but out of respect for the Developer i will not give a link right now as he kindly asked

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

The official pre-release of V.0.25 for $5 and up patrons is tomorrow, but I wanted to throw a bone to all the Pimps now supporting me with a pre-pre-release just for you all. Now, I know that everything I post gets leaked to F95, and elsewhere, almost immediately, so I'm asking that if you are inclined to leak the below link, you wait until after I announce the official pre-release tomorrow. Otherwise, I may not do a pre-pre-release like this again. I'm trusting you guys.
The walk-through will not be available until tomorrow, but the game has a specific endpoint, so you'll know it when you reach it. Just work with Jim Slater, talk to Jason a bunch, and do the workouts, and you should be fine.
Also, if you want your name in the credits, which is something I offer at this tier, please private message me what name you would like to be credited with and I'll add it into the credits before tomorrow's pre-release.
Lastly, please let me know asap if you run into any bugs so that I can get them fixed.

be patient it will happen, but out of respect for the Developer i will not give a link right now as he kindly asked
i will respect this request, for now :coffee:

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
am I mistaken that you can change her outfits?

also I have the compressed version and it crashes at the new dr office animation. anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
I'm one of his patrons, he just doesnt offer android version so I have to rely on the kindness of strangers to get a decent port. Even though he doesnt offer android, i still support his project.

Reactions: pokey69 and Thundas

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
I'm one of his patrons, he just doesnt offer android version so I have to rely on the kindness of strangers to get a decent port. Even though he doesnt offer android, i still support his project.
well in 2 days we can at least publish without too offended the Developer.
will only have to find a nice person for the missing ports

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

The Office Wife V.0.25 Prerelease

Greetings fellow smut enthusiasts. The new update for $5 and up Patrons is linked below.
What’s new in this release? A bunch of stuff. Over 300 new renders, five animations, and more than a dozen new scenes (big and small). Stacy is beginning to accept the changes she is going through, though she is still driven by a desire to discover just what happened to her and where the necklace came from.
New scenes with Jim Slater, Nate, Jason, Marcus, Knockers, Dixon’s, Michael, the Doctor, Zack, and more.
For those who are playing from the beginning or earlier saves, I have fixed two major bugs from the last version. The first was one where Polly would not trigger and the other was one where the Doctor event would turn on, but nothing would happen yet you’d still be prevented from going to work. Both of these should be fixed now (I have played fully through with no problems).
I have also included a slot 21 save that picks up right where the last release left off.
The walkthrough is already posted on my website at
The game is becoming less linear, too, so you shouldn’t have to follow it precisely by the walkthrough. If certain events aren’t triggering, just keep playing. The game will end at the end of the update.
If you find bugs, no matter how small, please pm me on patreon or email me at jsdeacon9@gmail.com.
Windows:
MAC:
Thank you for your contribution and support,
  • J. S. Deacon

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

The Office Wife V.0.25 Prerelease

Greetings fellow smut enthusiasts. The new update for $5 and up Patrons is linked below.
What’s new in this release? A bunch of stuff. Over 300 new renders, five animations, and more than a dozen new scenes (big and small). Stacy is beginning to accept the changes she is going through, though she is still driven by a desire to discover just what happened to her and where the necklace came from.
New scenes with Jim Slater, Nate, Jason, Marcus, Knockers, Dixon’s, Michael, the Doctor, Zack, and more.
For those who are playing from the beginning or earlier saves, I have fixed two major bugs from the last version. The first was one where Polly would not trigger and the other was one where the Doctor event would turn on, but nothing would happen yet you’d still be prevented from going to work. Both of these should be fixed now (I have played fully through with no problems).
I have also included a slot 21 save that picks up right where the last release left off.
The walkthrough is already posted on my website at
The game is becoming less linear, too, so you shouldn’t have to follow it precisely by the walkthrough. If certain events aren’t triggering, just keep playing. The game will end at the end of the update.
If you find bugs, no matter how small, please pm me on patreon or email me at jsdeacon9@gmail.com.
Windows: The Office Wife V.0.25
MAC: The Office Wife V.0.25 MAC
Thank you for your contribution and support,
  • J. S. Deacon
ah I shouldn't have watched a movie.
it's up to me to thank you

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The Office Wife [v0.25] [J. S. Deacon] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality