Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
I had this problem and emailed to the developer about it. The game is now using an updated version of RPGMaker which comes in both 64-bit and 32-bit variants. The game uses the 64-bit version, but it's possible to get it to use the 32-bit version. Search on the Web for the file nwjs-v0.53.0-win-ia32.zip, download it and extract the files. Then copy the extracted files to overwrite the corresponding files in your Office Wife folder and its subfolders. Then to run the game you have to run nw.exe rather than game.exe. This worked for me, though you might find it easier to switch to the Renpy version of the game.
The RenPy version is unfortunately still at 0.65
But thanks

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
For the "I can't leave without clothes" bug in the gym, you can start the game from save slot 30 which already comes with the game. That save slot picks up immediately after the scene causing the bug (without the bug). The bug fix will also be in the public release on 5/21.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Kinda hoping Andy gets alittle alpha in him he is always so standoffish. Want him to slam it down her throat while pissing lol. Be more aggressive Andy!

Reactions: Team Thanos

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
I played the Jim dinner scene 2, can someone tell me if there are some animation in the massage scene cos i only had some pics when she talks about the massage to her husband in the train.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
I played the Jim dinner scene 2, can someone tell me if there are some animation in the massage scene cos i only had some pics when she talks about the massage to her husband in the train.
It is only pics for the Jim scene. You do get animation when they get off the train and fuck in the restroom.

Reactions: GateC.

faldeck

Jan 25, 2021
always liked the game, but found not many bugs save one, by the 7th day given the choice to workout after work appears, go down, talk to the guy then when I go to get changed to workout it doesn't let me enter the change room, she stops and wont enter and keeps saying she needs to change clothes first....big bug.....WTF

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
The Jim dinner scene is a BIG let down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry Dev, this update may have had quantity, but it fell short with quality in comparison to other updates.

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
Need help can't even get into the game as I am getting the following error, please help

View attachment 1197359
If you got any old versions of the game I suggest that you copy the "Intro_bugs"-picture into the folder. I'll upload it if you deleted the old versions already. I've seen that some pictures that is requested in the game is in the "Win update Only"-version and some in the others. But I haven't been able to play through the whole update yet. So wait for the full release for this update.

Reactions: Sidharth Gaur

gdr123

Dec 24, 2019
need help
cn't play - game stacks all the time just before animations . IMHO i need some video player upgrade? or what to do???

JherosD

Nov 6, 2018
Game is stuck where I can't talk to David the Warehouse Manager. I have replaced the saves with my old saves. Any fix or save upto this point? I have played till where she gets a new dress and job as the office slut. Please help.

Reactions: darlic
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes