zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Just to make sure I haven't missed any scenes in this update:

Dog sex scene
Hobo that helped you hide in the alley sex scene (photoshoot)
Stranger subway bathroom naked sex (Dixon quest)
Bahir/Jason cuck sex scene at home
Zack blowjob
Michael office Tour
Polly livestream

That's it for this update right? Or did I miss other content?

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
See, I don't think Jason should be totally cuckold in this game. I think he should get aroused and plow the shit out of Stacy after she has one of her encounters.

The reason I say that is one of the coolest things I saw in the game is when they went to Jim's house and Jim and his buddy fucked the hell out of her there. Then she tells Jason about it on the subway ride home and he pulls her into the station men's room and bangs the hell out of her on the sink. That was awesome.
And that's the thing I found weird about the shower scene with the hobo.
Jason should fuck the shit out of her after the hobo finished with her.

Reactions: doneladio

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Just to make sure I haven't missed any scenes in this update:

Dog sex scene
Hobo that helped you hide in the alley sex scene (photoshoot)
Stranger subway bathroom naked sex (Dixon quest)
Bahir/Jason cuck sex scene at home
Zack blowjob
Michael office Tour
Polly livestream

That's it for this update right? Or did I miss other content?
If you are talking about the enchantments there are 6 in all, blowjob with Zack was in the previous version minor scene not Ench., also the second new scene with the dog is not an Ench. No you are missing scene from koncker's strip club. Other scenes you are missing Jessie, new yoga scene, new scene at chi-chi's, new men's room scene in business district subway station, new bruce scene, new extended scene with Andy, new scenes in warehouse, find third photo.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
And that's the thing I found weird about the shower scene with the hobo.
Jason should fuck the shit out of her after the hobo finished with her.
I have not played the latest update yet but I agree that is weird. Seems inconsistent with how Jason should be reacting to her encounters.

And I agree, Jason should have plowed her after and had the hobo watch as well or something

Reactions: Busted1201

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
I used to love this game but this game is really starting to bother me.
The scenes are fine and the story is silly but fine.
But I can't stand this constant clicking.
You go through the same fucking day over and over again, clicking through the same dialogue over and over again and clicking through the same scenes and over and over again to find the thing that increase your level only to do the same shit again and again.
This shit needs to stop and it seem to get worse with each update since it adds more and more options which makes it more difficult to find what it is that progress things.

Know what's great with say Treasures of Nadia, another RPGM game? You go into the inventory and use a certain item and that item tells you exactly where to go and what to do. The game doesn't waste your time nor does it force you to sit through the same shit over and over again.

Reactions: Shelscott50

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Nevermind that, you can quick skip through repetive scenes, but how did she not get gangbanged on the subway? She’s naked fucking herself with a dildo on the filthy floor and only 1 guy takes his dick out & she runs naked out of the subway?

Reactions: doneladio

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I used to love this game but this game is really starting to bother me.
The scenes are fine and the story is silly but fine.
But I can't stand this constant clicking.
You go through the same fucking day over and over again, clicking through the same dialogue over and over again and clicking through the same scenes and over and over again to find the thing that increase your level only to do the same shit again and again.
This shit needs to stop and it seem to get worse with each update since it adds more and more options which makes it more difficult to find what it is that progress things.

Know what's great with say Treasures of Nadia, another RPGM game? You go into the inventory and use a certain item and that item tells you exactly where to go and what to do. The game doesn't waste your time nor does it force you to sit through the same shit over and over again.
Yeah, I am Not Cray about playing ALOT of RPGM games for that Reason.
These are just a few examples. There ARE Many MORE; just Nature of the 'Beast' I guess.
*"Elena's Life"
*"Lily of the Valley"
*"Manilla Shaw:Blackmail's obsession"
*"Lida's Adventure"
- "Special Request" (HTML & Ren'Py) by Nemiegs

*(ofcourse, All of these have been redone in "Unofficial" Ren'Py by Phalzyr

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
You're right. I would never cheat on my bf but these games really get me aroused because of that fetish.
I agree, games allow us to behave in ways we or society would deem unacceptable or deviant. There is no real settings where you casually screw co-workers, people who look at you for one second in bars or malls or your family. In most cases, even reality TV is not reality.

• Red Heart
Reactions: juicycarmen

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
While I like that she is a slut, I also miss the corruption. I am not sure she is totally corrupted yet but I am not sure what else she could do that would corrupt her more. Maybe fuck an entire football team?
Sounds like a very good idea, or an entire section of the audience in a stadium.

I'll always find a story about a complete, utter slut doing everything she does willingly more arousing than any storyline involving coercion or blackmail. For me, that's simply polite terms for rape, and I quickly find it very boring.

Thank God this game did not take that path, with a Daz 3D model constantly frowning (usually a very ugly pose in Daz3D), whining and complaining.

Reactions: TheUberstuff

Frouchteur

Jun 19, 2017
Hello all,
Great game here

Day 85, ench 58
And I can't get the photo shoot neither the stethoscope quest (when I come to hospital nurse says to me "come before work" even if it is before work)
And I can't start the dog line the man on the bench talk to me but don't give me anything

ginpapi_9

Aug 8, 2020
If you are talking about the enchantments there are 6 in all, blowjob with Zack was in the previous version minor scene not Ench., also the second new scene with the dog is not an Ench. No you are missing scene from koncker's strip club. Other scenes you are missing Jessie, new yoga scene, new scene at chi-chi's, new men's room scene in business district subway station, new bruce scene, new extended scene with Andy, new scenes in warehouse, find third photo.
The scene in Knocker's strip club is the little talk... Stacy agrees to work and ... that's it ???

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
i wrote ages ago, this guy can't write a plot to save his life...well this update proves it. Its just shit, and its due to the plot

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
While I like that she is a slut, I also miss the corruption. I am not sure she is totally corrupted yet but I am not sure what else she could do that would corrupt her more. Maybe fuck an entire football team?
She could actually do that and it would work without her being a full on slut.
It depends on how it is written.
She needs money, so she is easy to be deceived.
The situation would have to be totally unexpected by her, and she should not be a completely willing participant.
For instance, she gets offered a job as a stripper, and told she doesnt have to strip further than pasties and a thong, and is not expected to have sex with anyone, so she agrees.
She doesnt know its a bachelor party for a football player and the whole team is there.
Enters Stacy for her intended short strip act.
It shouldnt be a "grab her and violently rape her" situation though.
Just one little step at a time, taking her beyond what she has agreed to do.
Lots of kissing and then groping.
Then the pasties get removed by one of them, more groping etc etc and so on SLOWLY until the finale gangbang happens.
The cuckold element for those that like that would be hubby knows she has gone to work as a stripper.
A couple of scenes of him sittiing at his home waiting and wondering why it is taking so long, as it has been hours,
then back to the action at the party.

I should write this stuff lol

Anyone know of a game or visual novel with similar scenes or story like this?

There is one https://f95zone.to/threads/a-favor-for-a-friend-final-ntrgames.56050/
I liked it a lot, but it was a bit short.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes