Chesuss

Apr 5, 2020
hi all,
as the public compressed is not online by now.
can someone plaese provide pre-release compressed again?
i only have limited time slot ;-)
thx

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.83 PUBLIC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.
the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 31.07.2022 (V.0.83 PUBLIC)

Last edited:

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
I just don't bother myself and play only the new content in each new release from dev's saves. MAYBE I'll fully pass it myself IF someday a final bug-free version will appear.

Reactions: Alkakd0nfsg9g

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I don't understand what the questions are about. In each new release, the developer changes something from the already existing content, in view of which some of the old user saves simply do not work. However, in each release, in order to avoid unnecessary complaints and complaints, the developer constantly lays out the preservation of the last checkpoint of the previous update of the game.

Reactions: Alkakd0nfsg9g

MichaDD

Jul 12, 2017
For those who have the train bug. I copied all files from version 0.75 without www folder, the package.json file and game.exe to version 0.80. And for me it worked. I can play without the bug.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
For those who have the train bug. I copied all files from version 0.75 without www folder, the package.json file and game.exe to version 0.80. And for me it worked. I can play without the bug.
did u run into other bugs? Since when i "skipped" the train bug every new scene was buggy too for me

Jul 31, 2018
I cannot get the dog treats from the man in the park. He just tells me that he used to be a vet and comes there to feed the dog treats, but won't give me any. Any suggestions?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I cannot get the dog treats from the man in the park. He just tells me that he used to be a vet and comes there to feed the dog treats, but won't give me any. Any suggestions?
I suggest that you use the search function at the top right corner of this page. You will find your answer, if you look for it.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes