FrankXtreme

May 19, 2019
i did that a couple of times when she wears no panties, and the workers aren't near her, she only sits and eat :(
I had the same issue, i tried a couple of times because i know this scene is there. It seems that when you are over a certain point in the story you are only seeing her sitting on the bench. Try to go back with older saves step by step - at one point you get the scene :)

Reactions: karlosos and GateC.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Hope the new update dives into NTR and not just cuckold :) gonna play it tonight.
EDIT: Just downloaded it. I think this is the first time Mega let my internet connection download freely. It took 25 seconds to download the game :D

Last edited:

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
i got it i from a file called RPG-files,

in that file called RPG-files ;)
Is that file called RPG-files a bonus file only available at Patreon to members?
I played right through version V.O.35, and when she had no panties I also went to chici's hoping the workers
would be there and would grope her with no panties.
Didnt happen both times, she just sat and ate lunch. No workmen harassing her.

(I just read the post from FrakXtreme)

Ok I will I go back to earlier saves and try again

Last edited:

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
when will uncle dixon bang this beauty?
Yes I agree,
The score so far is Nate - 3
Muggers- maybe 1 ( needs visual confirmation)
Everyone else - nil. (except for Hubby and he doesnt count)
Time for the others to make their move!

I was sure Jim would get her to give him a blow job this time. But no.
He must work in the office with a hard on for the rest of the day after massaging her tits!
Maybe next version.

Last edited:

FrankXtreme

May 19, 2019
Is that file called RPG-files a bonus file only available at Patreon to members?
I played right through version V.O.35, and when she had no panties I also went to chici's hoping the workers
would be there and would grope her with no panties.
Didnt happen both times, she just sat and ate lunch. No workmen harassing her.

(I just read the post from FrakXtreme)

Ok I will I go back to earlier saves and try again
It is a fan-made file: post #926 in this forum.

Regarding the worker-thing, i think the scene that i saw in the end was with little black thong on, without the worker lifting the skirt even higher, to my regret ...
The files are there, but now i am not sure if it is implemented.

Reactions: karlosos

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I have a save with enchantment 25 from 025 version and when I load this as continue in this version it says thank you for playing 035 good bye . Any hint what is wrong with this?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I have a save with enchantment 25 from 025 version and when I load this as continue in this version it says thank you for playing 035 good bye . Any hint what is wrong with this?
I'm not sure if that's your problem, but you might need also the config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave files that were properly saved from 0.26. If you load the save slot 22 that is in the game which is downloadable in the OP you shouldn't have any problem.

Reactions: Pif paf

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I got the same thing. You just need to load an earlier one. I've attached my saves up until Enchantment 25, just after Jim Slater visited. You can load "save 26" if you wanna continue where the new version starts.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I'm not sure if that's your problem, but you might need also the config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave files that were properly saved from 0.26. If you load the save slot 22 that is in the game which is downloadable in the OP you shouldn't have any problem.
Well, yes, but after enchantment 26 from the original game save I can not get farther in the plot...so I thought maybe from my save would be easier

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes