Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
Hi - this enchantment is quite a tricky one to get. If you've done Scene with IT Guys at Night, or read the note about cleaning out your lockers and do a work out in your office clothes, then you can't get it any more, whether she works out topless or not.

A way to check is to go to this save editor - - upload your save and look at Variable#9. If this is 13 or more, you cannot get it. (If you really want to see the scene, let me know and I'll tell you the steps to get it from save 15 or you can view it by downloading the Ren'Py here)

It is not going to affect anything going forward - not doing it does not lock off any content - so just play on from where you are.
Long as it won't be a problem later on, I don't care for it. Already seen it before and I'm not much for rewatching scenes. Thank you!

Biggs94

Feb 25, 2021
I seem to have encountered an issue I'm not quite sure how to solve...I can't seem to trigger "Polly Web Cam 3" scene. I'm not sure if it's because I progressed other stories/side quests too early or why it's happening but it seems to be halting the progression of the storyline (no new outfit from Morgan)? Anyone have an idea how it could be solved? I have worked with Polly, Jim and at my desk several times.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I seem to have encountered an issue I'm not quite sure how to solve...I can't seem to trigger "Polly Web Cam 3" scene. I'm not sure if it's because I progressed other stories/side quests too early or why it's happening but it seems to be halting the progression of the storyline (no new outfit from Morgan)? Anyone have an idea how it could be solved? I have worked with Polly, Jim and at my desk several times.
You need to have done Dinner with Doug first. If you've done that, and still cannot trigger it, post your save and I'll let you know what to do

Reactions: wildride69

Biggs94

Feb 25, 2021
You need to have done Dinner with Doug first. If you've done that, and still cannot trigger it, post your save and I'll let you know what to do
Not sure how to do that (sorry, fairly new at this). The .rpgsave file is not an allowed extension. Should I just zip the file?

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I'm not sure if this'll work?
You're so close! Get to work, see Michael, work with Polly and you'll convince her to wear less tomorrow. Play out the day.
Next day, work with her again, she'll be wearing less and will invite you over that evening.
I'm wrong - there's something weird with your save, I'm looking into it now

Last edited:

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I'm not sure if this'll work?
Thank you so much for this save! You have uncovered a new bug - I'll pass it on to JS Deacon so he can fix it in the next release. I had a hack in place for it in my Ren'Py version, but I was never sure why I needed it until now... turns out you can go to the break room with Nate too much, and this resets a vital variable stoping progression.

I've fixed the save in the attached version, play on from this one and the game will continue correctly. (You'll get a new iteraction with Michael + Polly on day one, and Polly will invite you to webcam 3 on day two)

Biggs94

Feb 25, 2021
Thank you so much for this save! You have uncovered a new bug - I'll pass it on to JS Deacon so he can fix it in the next release. I had a hack in place for it in my Ren'Py version, but I was never sure why I needed it until now... turns out you can go to the break room with Nate too much, and this resets a vital variable stoping progression.

I've fixed the save in the attached version, play on from this one and the game will continue correctly. (You'll get a new iteraction with Michael + Polly on day one, and Polly will invite you to webcam 3 on day two)
Thank you very much for your assistance. I appreciate the help!

Andromenum

Dec 21, 2023

This saved my playthrough, thank you!
For anyone who needs a bit more info, using the RpgMakerSaveEdit, you can edit your save file, selecting advanced, edit switches and variables, and then going into variables and selecting Nate Breakroom and putting it to 3. This worked for me because I was around 85 enchantment and finished with Nate in the breakroom, but for some reason, by interacting with him multiple times, while available, the variable goes to 4 and soft-lockes the game. Dont edit this unless you got stuck with PollyWebcam 3 and above.
Also I had a problem where, after getting PollyWebcam 3 enchantment, the next day Stacy was wearing outfit 10 BEFORE Morgan buys it. To rectify this, just edit the variable outfit from 10 to 9 if you get this kind of a problem.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I'm hoping for more Kitty's, or the hinted-at Knockers uniform overhaul. Need more Tonya!
Absolutely 100% agree!! Tonya & Stacey together at Kitty's would be fkn HOT... looking at the hints that J.S. dropped about the next update, I don't think it's going to be either of those... YET!!! LOL!!

Fortunefavors_

Dec 2, 2022
Can someone advise what I need to do after helping the hobo find his wristwatch and get him an interview with David? There are no more options to do anything, it says Stevie Corner Scene, I need to arrange a supper with Jim and complete my video project but there is no options to go any further, not even at the office.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes