AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
If you don't go save Tonya as soon as you're prompted, it screws up your game, and you'll end up having to reload a prior save.

madnomad69

Jan 15, 2020
Version 0.65 day2 after finishing work and talking to David. the game will not continue. Conversation ends and Stacy stands there unable to do anything. I can interact with the option menu but mnimizing the screen or maximizing both do nothing

supderbilly

Nov 16, 2018
Version 0.65 day2 after finishing work and talking to David. the game will not continue. Conversation ends and Stacy stands there unable to do anything. I can interact with the option menu but mnimizing the screen or maximizing both do nothing
Same, most people prob have the same issue.

tazzmaniac

Dec 15, 2019
sürekli takılıyor. ileri gidemiyorum. önceki sürümü de oynayamadım bu sürümü de oynayamıyorum. çıldırttı. çözümü varsa yardımcı olabilir misiniz?

hangs constantly. I can not go forward. I could not play the previous version, I cannot play this version. made you mad. Can you help if there is a solution?

Reactions: kiribito

thesappho

Jun 24, 2017
sürekli takılıyor. ileri gidemiyorum. önceki sürümü de oynayamadım bu sürümü de oynayamıyorum. çıldırttı. çözümü varsa yardımcı olabilir misiniz?

hangs constantly. I can not go forward. I could not play the previous version, I cannot play this version. made you mad. Can you help if there is a solution?
hangi dosyayı ve sürümü indirdin? ilk defa mı başladın? yoksa bir kayıtlı oyundan devam mı ettin?

which file and whick version did you download? first game or did you continue from a save?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017

The solution is linked in the post above yours, install the missing images in the mega link. This will fix the biggest issue with 0.65

Reactions: Geko1711

tazzmaniac

Dec 15, 2019
kiribito haklı. mega linki de denedim olmadı. zaten dosyalar varmış. bu oyunu 0,20 sürümünden beri oynuyorum. J.S.Deacon kendi adıma teşekkür ederim. 0,65 sürümün 40.saveden başlıyorum. binaya giriyorum ama office katına çıkamıyorum. asansörle denedim olmadı. en sağda ki merdiveni denedim. en solda ki merdiveni denedim olmadı. belki 50 defa oyun takıldı yeniden başlattım ama bir türlü o bölümü geçemedim. 256 renk ile denedim, yönetici olarak denedim ama olmadı.

kiribito is right. I tried the mega link as well. files already exist. I've been playing this game since version 0.20. Thank you J.S.Deacon on my behalf. I'm starting from the 40th of version 0.65. I enter the building but cannot go to the office floor. I have not tried it with the elevator. I tried the ladder on the far right. I tried the ladder on the far left. Maybe 50 times the game was stuck, I restarted it, but somehow I could not pass that part. I tried it with 256 colors, I tried it as an administrator but it did not work.

thesappho

Jun 24, 2017
kiribito haklı. mega linki de denedim olmadı. zaten dosyalar varmış. bu oyunu 0,20 sürümünden beri oynuyorum. J.S.Deacon kendi adıma teşekkür ederim. 0,65 sürümün 40.saveden başlıyorum. binaya giriyorum ama office katına çıkamıyorum. asansörle denedim olmadı. en sağda ki merdiveni denedim. en solda ki merdiveni denedim olmadı. belki 50 defa oyun takıldı yeniden başlattım ama bir türlü o bölümü geçemedim. 256 renk ile denedim, yönetici olarak denedim ama olmadı.

kiribito is right. I tried the mega link as well. files already exist. I've been playing this game since version 0.20. Thank you J.S.Deacon on my behalf. I'm starting from the 40th of version 0.65. I enter the building but cannot go to the office floor. I have not tried it with the elevator. I tried the ladder on the far right. I tried the ladder on the far left. Maybe 50 times the game was stuck, I restarted it, but somehow I could not pass that part. I tried it with 256 colors, I tried it as an administrator but it did not work.
en son düzeltilmiş sürümü de indirdiysen (65 fixed, 2 tane var 65 sürümünde) baştan başlayıp dene, ya da sürüm farkının fazla olmasından dolayı 40->51->60->65, önceki sürümleri indirip devam et.

if you downloaded the latest 65 version (fixed), start game from beginning or because of big version difference 40->51->60->65, download all releases and continue from them

forrestfreak

Jul 26, 2020
I was patiently waiting for official Deacon's release, but decided to download "fixed" 65 version at last. it just ends in "now loading" in various stages, no matter how I play it, and I've started and played it several times. last stage I've reached is exiting the void... is there a working version of it in the universe?

Reactions: SumiA

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I was patiently waiting for official Deacon's release, but decided to download "fixed" 65 version at last. it just ends in "now loading" in various stages, no matter how I play it, and I've started and played it several times. last stage I've reached is exiting the void... is there a working version of it in the universe?
There is on my patreon page. The free public version will be out on March 7.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I'm stuck at Enchantment 46, feel like I'm in a loop, no new events, just the same old ones!

If anybody can provide a working save file that starts from E46, that'd be helpful.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes