derp333

Jul 3, 2018
forgot about the burrito stand thanks. i had the bug earlier when handing out the fliers so i just assumed it was the same shit going on.

Reactions: Juidas

Jlong

Jun 16, 2020
So im having issues where I can not eat with andy again after the husband gets fired. I have the skanky outfit but it shows the scene like i have blue top outfit on. Im on enchantment 36 and cant seem to progress. Any help out there?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
if i only follow the in game hints, will I miss out on content?

the game says to find stevie, but i have no idea where this person is?

fuck this game is so boring. when does it actually get good?

When she was at home, she had a dream where she was kissing two guys, that was pretty hot, but everything else has been super boring.

go to car.
go to basket.
pick up note.
go to desk.
go to work.
go to desk.

jesus, this game is killing me.. awww why.. why do devs do this....

i tried this game a long time ago, and i can NEVER get past the extremely boring beginning.

edit: there's a renpy port, gonna try that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meiou and Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So im having issues where I can not eat with andy again after the husband gets fired. I have the skanky outfit but it shows the scene like i have blue top outfit on. Im on enchantment 36 and cant seem to progress. Any help out there?
Could you attach a save? What happens when you go to dixon's after work?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019

forrestfreak

Jul 26, 2020
It could have something to do with the fact that I was still running an older version of nw.js in RPGM. I've updated it now, which should improve performance of the game. However, it won't come out until the next release. It seems to only be happening to select people and from what I can tell, all of those people are running it on Windows 7. Anyway, sorry that's happening for you. Hopefully, it is fixed in the next release. I wish I was more savvy with coding to give you a better answer.
what I don't understand is that the game ran normally (a few problems were also normal, but solvable) until now. back to Tom Waits then :D

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
It doesn't take a genius to understand that there is a high probability of errors if you keep using obsolete/deprecated/unsupported operating system like Windows 7. You should migrate to Windows 10.
So, it's useless to bother the developer with your strange bug cases. They depend on your crappy PC.

forrestfreak

Jul 26, 2020
It doesn't take a genius to understand that there is a high probability of errors if you keep using obsolete/deprecated/unsupported operating system like Windows 7. You should migrate to Windows 10.
So, it's useless to bother the developer with your strange bug cases. They depend on your crappy PC.
win 10 is junk. to be honest, the best and most reliable platform was xp, but it was to good to be evaluated, so moneymaking went on and still is... and, I'm not saying that win 7 isn't junk as well...

Last edited:

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
if i only follow the in game hints, will I miss out on content?

the game says to find stevie, but i have no idea where this person is?

fuck this game is so boring. when does it actually get good?

When she was at home, she had a dream where she was kissing two guys, that was pretty hot, but everything else has been super boring.

go to car.
go to basket.
pick up note.
go to desk.
go to work.
go to desk.

jesus, this game is killing me.. awww why.. why do devs do this....

i tried this game a long time ago, and i can NEVER get past the extremely boring beginning.

edit: there's a renpy port, gonna try that.
Yeah, the repetition is killer. One thing I think that would help would be to keep those repeatable scenes (go to boss, go to husband, go to kitchen, go to work, go to lunch, go to warehouse...) but also add a certain quest marker that just tells you the one thing that day that increases enchantment, so maybe you can speed it up. Hitting every scene every day (alternating work tasks, morning and afternoon) gets you there, but it's such a grind. The renpy port definitely helps, though it just becomes a process of holding down the skip button until an h-scene. It would be nice to keep it as more of a game, just make it a little more fun/less grindy. Overall it's got some great scenes though.

troula

Aug 25, 2017
I was handing out flyers with Tonya, then she went away. I have talked to everyone and now i am supposed to find her, anybody knows where she is? I'm on day 43 enchantment 45

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I was handing out flyers with Tonya, then she went away. I have talked to everyone and now i am supposed to find her, anybody knows where she is? I'm on day 43 enchantment 45
This is a known bug that if you talk to one of the guys after you are supposed to find her, she disappears. For now, the only fix is to go back to an old save and do it over again. Just don't talk to anyone after you are supposed to find her and instead just go find her right away. This will be fixed in the next release.

troula

Aug 25, 2017
This is a known bug that if you talk to one of the guys after you are supposed to find her, she disappears. For now, the only fix is to go back to an old save and do it over again. Just don't talk to anyone after you are supposed to find her and instead just go find her right away. This will be fixed in the next release.
Ok, thank you!!

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Whereas I am running under Windows 10 but have the same issue, so that doesn't seem to be the reason. However I have W10 32-bit, which limits me to 4GB of RAM, so I'm wondering whether that might be the reason. However lots of other RPGM games run just fine.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.66public bug I started new without using a save. The Game is not playable anymore I cant leave the flat for the photoshooting. He is sleeping in the bed. It looks I cant upload a save that you can look into it. symetry2 told above about this bug 02.03.2021 (wrote it in Discord channel)

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
0.66public bug I started new without using a save. The Game is not playable anymore I cant leave the flat for the photoshooting. He is sleeping in the bed. It looks I cant upload a save that you can look into it. symetry2 told above about this bug 02.03.2021 (wrote it in Discord channel)
Did you complete the photoshoot scene?

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes