Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Spring is finally here and that means my energy levels are starting to rise with the longer, warmer days. I swear winter gets harder for me every passing year. I may need to move to a warmer climate some day. I'd be happy never having to deal with snow again...

The next release is coming along great. I'll be posting a few sneak peek pics for $5 and up patrons later today. Once again, I've probably been a little ambitious with how much content I want to squeeze into the next update. We are definitely going to see more of the tunnels below the basement, another photoshoot scene with Tabitha and her brother, this time outdoors in the park, dinner at Jim's condo, Polly webcamming, a new doctor scene, more with Zack, and of course, more fun around the office in her new role and outfit. There will be several new little scenes as well, including advancement with our canine friend, the business district subway toilet, and the train groper. The point being, there should be plenty of new content in the next release to keep you all interested.

That's about it for now. I don't have a release date, but as usual, I'll aim for about 8-10 weeks before releases. This time I'm going to do a better job of ironing out bugs before release. I'd rather delay it a week than release a botched version.

- J. S.

wizardgoku

Apr 5, 2020
If you ran previously releases on your computer, how come this release won't run on the same computer? Any help in this matter is appreciated.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
in other games its the same problem in renpy the scann shows a false positiv in 32 bit version , what im reading (sorry english is not my native language)

Reactions: Sorrow85

Mr Anubis

Aug 11, 2020

Spring is finally here and that means my energy levels are starting to rise with the longer, warmer days. I swear winter gets harder for me every passing year. I may need to move to a warmer climate some day. I'd be happy never having to deal with snow again...

The next release is coming along great. I'll be posting a few sneak peek pics for $5 and up patrons later today. Once again, I've probably been a little ambitious with how much content I want to squeeze into the next update. We are definitely going to see more of the tunnels below the basement, another photoshoot scene with Tabitha and her brother, this time outdoors in the park, dinner at Jim's condo, Polly webcamming, a new doctor scene, more with Zack, and of course, more fun around the office in her new role and outfit. There will be several new little scenes as well, including advancement with our canine friend, the business district subway toilet, and the train groper. The point being, there should be plenty of new content in the next release to keep you all interested.

That's about it for now. I don't have a release date, but as usual, I'll aim for about 8-10 weeks before releases. This time I'm going to do a better job of ironing out bugs before release. I'd rather delay it a week than release a botched version.

- J. S.
Ty JS Racing..

dboy268

Apr 26, 2018
Did you use an old save or one of the saves that came with V.0.67?
I've used old saves, which I've always done previously with the versions. If I use saves that are along with that, surely that would mean it hasn't followed the path I've chosen on my previous versions?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The dreams stopped showing up at night...is that normal? Very early into the game...after the first talk with Jason.
Edit: Just read the patch notes. So they got turned off. Guess i can always browse them in the game files...

Last edited:

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I've used old saves, which I've always done previously with the versions. If I use saves that are along with that, surely that would mean it hasn't followed the path I've chosen on my previous versions?
It may also be that the latest version has been modified by the DEV and no longer coincides with your old saves. However it is the DEV itself that tells you not to use the old saves.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes