PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Quick question, how do I talk to Jason to get the bum to the hospital and talk about the landlord/eviction? I've passed 5 days easily, yet nothing happened regarding the eviction.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Can't wait to see ever sluttier office clothes. Raise office moral by raising office cocks. Hope for a double vag and sometime down the road a double anal. And would love to see father-in-law and husband and his brother make her airtight. And maybe a couple of construction workers give her a real golden shower with swallows in the park bathroom.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Spring is finally here and that means my energy levels are starting to rise with the longer, warmer days. I swear winter gets harder for me every passing year. I may need to move to a warmer climate some day. I'd be happy never having to deal with snow again...

The next release is coming along great. I'll be posting a few sneak peek pics for $5 and up patrons later today. Once again, I've probably been a little ambitious with how much content I want to squeeze into the next update. We are definitely going to see more of the tunnels below the basement, another photoshoot scene with Tabitha and her brother, this time outdoors in the park, dinner at Jim's condo, Polly webcamming, a new doctor scene, more with Zack, and of course, more fun around the office in her new role and outfit. There will be several new little scenes as well, including advancement with our canine friend, the business district subway toilet, and the train groper. The point being, there should be plenty of new content in the next release to keep you all interested.

That's about it for now. I don't have a release date, but as usual, I'll aim for about 8-10 weeks before releases. This time I'm going to do a better job of ironing out bugs before release. I'd rather delay it a week than release a botched version.

- J. S.
Sounds great! Thank you!

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I hope we get an update in the next month or so. Really enjoy this game. I don't give money because I am disabled and live on a very limited budget, but I try to support this game with my posts and comments. This is a fun way to pass time and I hope lots of people do help the dev out. Thanks

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
and the error in the lower town has been fixed? when the heroine runs for a run, the mistake was that she cannot change back

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
not sure, probably not for another 6-8 weeks. i didn’t see the latest progress update posted here (for 4/10)

Sorrow85 - would you kindly share it please?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
@Sorrow85 - would you kindly share it please?

I hope everyone is doing well. With summer drawing near and the end of this awful pandemic within sight, I'm feeling a bit more optimistic than usual. I've been hard at work on the game. I've already rendered about 330 new images and added several big scenes. I still can't give an estimate on when the next release will be, but I'm looking at early May as a target. There's going to be a lot in this one and I need to get to a good stopping point in the story.

Anyway, so far I have completed a big park yoga scene that Stacy can do during lunch by going to Antonelli's for lunch. This will spawn several additional scenes of yoga in the park in various states of undress as well. I have completed a big second photoshoot scene with Tabitha and her brother, Isaac, this time in the park as well. I plan on at least two more photoshoot scenes with Isaac and they are sure to get crazy. There are several smaller scenes and updates to other scenes completed as well, such as Doctor Christianson, Andy, Simon in the warehouse, the Landlord, subway groping, subway bathroom, and several fun scenes in the office with her new outfit and role as Morale Ambassador.

I'm running into an interesting issues where I almost have too many scenes to fit in. For example, there may be an evening coming up where Stacy has like 6 different options to choose from of what to do. To get all of those scenes, the release would have to extend over six days at the minimum, but then I need content for all of those six days. The plan right now is to try and work it so that this next release doesn't have a hard ending like all of the other ones had. This, theoretically, would allow the player to keep playing until all the scenes are hit. It will take a lot of playtesting to make sure nothing breaks by doing this, but hopefully I can get it to work.

On another note, several people have now advised me to switch off of Patreon and onto Subscribestar, which is far more friendly to adult content. Several of my game dev peers have been completely cornholed, for lack of a better term, by Patreon out of nowhere and for me it is just a ticking timebomb. I haven't fully decided yet. It would be a huge financial hit as I suspect I'd lose a lot of patrons in the switch. Also, it means I'd have to learn a whole new system (that, to my knowledge, isn't integrated with Discord the way Patreon is). However, having complete creative freedom is probably worth the price. I'll let everyone know well in advance if I decide to make the switch.

Anyway, that's all for now. I have to get back to rendering. I'll have a sneak preview for $5 and up patrons soon.

- J. S.
-------

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes